PDA

View Full Version : items that say GOAL

christi212
02-24-15, 09:41 PM
Sometimes there are goals that say serve 25 choco Sunday. When u click on mixer to make item it is grayed out and I can't fix it.... it will say GOAL on it. I end up not completing the task as I can't access the item.. I have had this happen with furniture also. Has anyone else seen this? How do I access these items?

pixiegamer
02-25-15, 09:24 AM
Depending on what level you're on, you'll have some recipes grayed out which become accessible when you reach the level indicated. So, a recipe that has a 'Level 25' on it will become available when you reach Level 25.

Recipes and Furniture Items that say 'Locked by Goal' are specific goal prizes that were awarded for completing goals in months prior. Newer players will be able to unlock a few (like the Classic Bread Oven, Sweetco Machine, and Cocoa Waterslide), because these are universal goals given to all new players. However, the rest of the items will remain locked, since the goal period for obtaining them has passed. Recently, though, TeamLava has brought back some older goal appliances to the market with all recipes unlocked (the most recent being the Truffle Maker and Fruit Chocolate Dip), so it's possible some of the locked ones may be brought back in a similar fashion.

For the Choco Sundae Bowls specifically: these are part of the current monthly Valentine's Day Goals, and can be found on the Choco-Love Stove, a separate appliance that you will have to buy from the market and construct. The full guide to these goals can be found here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78153-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Feb-04-Valentine-s-Day). The Valentine's Day goals expire on March 9, after which all goal prizes associated with this goal that you have not unlocked will remain inaccessible forever, unless TL specifically decides to re-release them.

Good luck! :)

christi212
02-25-15, 03:55 PM
Why do they give me that goal of preparing and serving the items if I don't have the receipe? I. Have the correct oven/ stove?

pixiegamer
02-25-15, 04:50 PM
Why do they give me that goal of preparing and serving the items if I don't have the receipe? I. Have the correct oven/ stove?

That, I wouldn't know :( You'll want to contact TeamLava Support at support@teamlava.com. Tell them your Storm8 ID (your forum username here), and a description of your problem. If you can take pictures that will help too. Good luck!

sally_brown
02-25-15, 07:02 PM
Why do they give me that goal of preparing and serving the items if I don't have the receipe? I. Have the correct oven/ stove?I'm not sure what goal you're talking about (maybe I missed it), but sometimes during the monthly goals, you'll have two concurrent goals. The first goal will be to make a recipe that the second goal unlocks. So you'd have to complete the second goal before you can complete the first goal. I hope that makes sense.