PDA

View Full Version : Pygmy Giraffe- 2-27-2015

kooky panda
02-24-15, 05:19 PM
17 Hours

Pygmy Giraffe is now up, and there is a quest for it. Problem: the instructions in the quest say to breed Dark+Nature, but the store indicates the elements are Dark+Earth!

Given the coloration I would guess Dark+Earth is correct, but I'd like some confirmation.

Elsa;1064414']Hi guys. The wrong word went into the hint on the quest. It's been resolved. Please accept our humble apologies.

If you were speed breeding for this animal between 11:30am - 2:30pm pacific, please email support@teamlava.com and send me a private message with the ticket number. Please do this asap so support can try and help you before the weekend. Thanks!

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18631&d=1425066383 (http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18631&d=1425066383)

http://media.tumblr.com/dd4b814e9bb333c6c62417fd5121db86/tumblr_inline_nkatziNMFv1qm7yoc.pngWhat creature would win the Most Fashionable Award? It?s got to be the Pygmy Giraffe with its pink hair and spotty attitude in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

RorJam
02-24-15, 05:24 PM
dark-Nature? Looks great! I want one.

rjazz
02-24-15, 05:30 PM
Love it!

maizee0404
02-24-15, 05:32 PM
Wow!! Now thats a new animal! Great job TL :D

cocauina
02-24-15, 05:32 PM
Love this animal. TL is working hard apparently.

ArcadiaTofu
02-24-15, 05:36 PM
I'm guessing another Dark-Fire on account it's got pink in it and pink is as close to red/fire as one can get.

Not a fan of giraffes (especially pinkish-purple ones), to be honest, so I'm not sure if I'll halt my Citrine breeding attempts for this one on Friday... :\

CuteTali
02-24-15, 05:38 PM
Yay for more pink in this game! Very boyish looking animal though.

rjazz
02-24-15, 05:39 PM
I was thinking Dark-Lightning.

Vodelle
02-24-15, 05:47 PM
Dark-fire or dark-earth? I'm kind of meh on it, but I love that it looks quite unique! (Probably won't have a chance to get it if it's a limited breedable since I'm still failing left and right on the matripony...)

Phaedrakiki
02-24-15, 05:54 PM
Omg, so cute! Finally got my Matripony, so maybe I'll be able to get this. Will certainly try--it's awesome!!!

Melis2a84
02-24-15, 06:04 PM
I really like this too can't wait to breed it :o

readysetgo888
02-24-15, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I looked at this and was like - I love it. It's great to see a unique animal. I'm very concerned it will be super hard to get. I'm also jaded enough with TL to be concerned that the more we like it, the harder it will be to get. I would absolutely love to see this be a tournament prize. Or maybe, a PERMANENT animal. I really hope it is.

EviBrooklyn
02-24-15, 07:27 PM
Oh this one looks cute

skellanimals
02-24-15, 09:31 PM
Here is a interesting animal I want it

zenobia42
02-24-15, 09:40 PM
Me likey!

I really really really really really really REALLY hope it's not going to be a FIFTH limited animal at one time. If it is, that may just be the last straw with me for this game. One or two limiteds at a time, and animals that it makes SENSE to be limited (related to something on the calendar) are fine. But if this is another palmeranian or chimpala bullcrap screw it.

PernReloaded
02-24-15, 10:13 PM
This is adorable ;.; I want one.

Hopefully it will come out AFTER Mardi Claw goes out >.>

sweetypies97
02-25-15, 01:45 AM
I like this! What's the bet it's a limited super rare and barely anyone gets it though :/

EviBrooklyn
02-25-15, 07:39 AM
I like this! What's the bet it's a limited super rare and barely anyone gets it though :/
If this one is limited also I'll be shocked. This game is about breeding new animals and if we're forced to constantly breed limited animals, well it's obvious that TL is plain greedy and playing unfairly.
If this really turns out to be limited, I would gladly submit a review and rate them poorly just based on their method of doing business.
With that said, I have absolutely nothing with the designers which has done a great job with the game itself, the graphics, the cute animals, the adorable animation on battles etc. but I guess it takes more than good designer to create an outstanding game.

green_eyes9999
02-25-15, 07:42 AM
So cute

Doompicnic
02-25-15, 08:27 AM
Love! Hope I can get this one.

Drachenia
02-25-15, 08:42 AM
If I understand the description properly, it could be a tournament prize. I hope it is to breed, I want 2 have, it's really beautiful and extraordinary. :D

readysetgo888
02-25-15, 09:25 AM
I'm hoping it's a permanent dark-earth animal. Dark-earth has got to be one of the most neglected combos in the game... I believe there are only 3 permanent dark-earth animals and there's only ever been a single other one (the Scarecrow back in October). I believe this will be a permanent dark-earth super rare. It's too soon for another flash tournament, they've never done a full length tournament starting on a Friday, and if this is a limited animal for no reason, I think we should all quit. I suppose it might be dark-fire, but I hope not, as there are already two permanent dark-fire super rares.

Buttercup0001
02-25-15, 04:39 PM
I really like . I, like many, hope that its not a Limited animal. Wayyy toooo stressful and if fails are long it just get way to disheartening.

EviBrooklyn
02-25-15, 08:10 PM
If I understand the description properly, it could be a tournament prize. I hope it is to breed, I want 2 have, it's really beautiful and extraordinary. :D

I hope it's a tournament... I would love another tournament

JanineQuinty
02-26-15, 03:19 AM
It?s a very cool animal. It would be cool if it?s a tournament prize. I love tournaments and did win all the tournaments.

Drachenia
02-26-15, 06:02 AM
Yes I also love the tournaments, it would be nice if it could confirm Kooky Panda or team leader that there is a tournament give shall

readysetgo888
02-27-15, 12:35 PM
It's out... dark-earth. No indication that it's limited, so who knows. There is a 7 day goal to breed it for 10 gems. It's on sale for 200 gems. The sale will probably last until close to the Tuesday update.

Also, the Snowpossum is now limited :(

intrinsicallyknotted
02-27-15, 12:35 PM
Pygmy Giraffe is now up, and there is a quest for it. Problem: the instructions in the quest say to breed Dark+Nature, but the store indicates the elements are Dark+Earth!

Given the coloration I would guess Dark+Earth is correct, but I'd like some confirmation.

rjazz
02-27-15, 12:38 PM
I noticed that too!

EviBrooklyn
02-27-15, 12:40 PM
Omg I just spend 300 gems speeding dark and nature only to find out that this is dark and earth
Omg how can they make such a mistake

cocauina
What a nice bug, Dark/Earth in the market, Dark/Nature in the goal to breed it.

Vodelle
Oh hey, a cool-looking animal that's limited? And "on sale" for 200 gems? Who could have guessed!

Bambamstad
02-27-15, 12:41 PM
I am going to buy it for 200 gems and go on with mardi claw or love dove.

matiasabad94
02-27-15, 12:42 PM
I... really want it. Not sure if I should try to breed it or just buy it.

Melis2a84
02-27-15, 12:42 PM
Omg I just spend 300 gems speeding dark and nature only to find out that this is dark and earth

I did the same thing I wasted my gems on dark nature when I could of save them for something else :mad:

kooky panda
02-27-15, 12:44 PM

I will check on this.

Drachenia
02-27-15, 12:46 PM
Got the Pygmy Giraffe for 200 gems bought, it is super rare and normally sell it costs 1000 Gems

readysetgo888
02-27-15, 12:46 PM
Yeah... this "sale", with the other limited animals that are out, makes me think that buying it is probably the best option.

It's only 200 gems, no real need to speed, buying is definitely better than that. I might even buy it myself. I really like the animal and I have the saved gems.

Again, though, this is another step in the trend toward animals being for sale for real money, and not actually intended to be bred except by a lucky few. I am not a fan of this trend.

flowless
02-27-15, 12:52 PM
Is this a joke TL

So i have kitten and pony limited 3 days remaining

Mardi limited for 5 days which no one can confirm if its here to stay longer or not

Snowpossum now its also limited which i dont get why couldn't it wait 3 more days till it goes away after Valentine

Am not even excited for this animal

Cuz i tried 3 weeks breeding with 300 gems and no success for snow
And Valentine animals only got dove been trying since they were released
This animal probably also impossible to breed unless bought straight
Why i even bother

ArcadiaTofu
02-27-15, 12:54 PM
I will check on this.
Looks like TL is gonna have to reimburse those that spent gems speeding Dark + Nature instead of Dark + Earth today :\ That is IF they're gonna be nice enough to try and correct the mistake they made...

Any info on if they'll do this for their customers that were misled? Thanks, Kooky!

P.S. In the end, I just broke down and bought the darn thing after speed breeding around 150 gems... why not when today has been horrible to begin with? >.<

readysetgo888
02-27-15, 01:05 PM
Looks like TL is gonna have to reimburse those that spent gems speeding Dark + Nature instead of Dark + Earth today :\ That is IF they're gonna be nice enough to try and correct the mistake they made...

Any info on if they'll do this for their customers that were misled? Thanks, Kooky!

I would think they should definitely reimburse those gems.

Marti Claw will probably be around after the goal to breed it expires, and this one should be too. We don't actually know that the Giraffe will ever be limited. That feels overly optimistic, though... but I would say it will probably be around for a month, and the Marti Claw as well, so there is time to work on them... at least they share one element, so breeding dark-earth-electric will work. I was doing this anyway as I still don't have a Gargolem. That would be a really nice fail for me... however, I may just buy it for the 200 gems if I don't get it this weekend.

Sylvrthrne
02-27-15, 01:07 PM
Is the animal limited, or is it that the goal is limited?

A2TUDE
02-27-15, 01:08 PM
Got it scarecrow and gargolem 17 hrs 21 hrs revolution

Good luck everyone :)

gameappid
02-27-15, 01:08 PM

P.S. In the end, I just broke down and bought the darn thing after speed breeding around 150 gems... why not when today has been horrible to begin with? >.<

Yep. Not happy. I too sped bred some until I noticed the discrepancy pointed out in the forum posts :(

RorJam
02-27-15, 01:29 PM
Just updated my goal to Dark-Earth! Glad I waited to breed until I saw what the forums said. But only 200 gems maybe I'll buy it lol feeling lazy today.

chill0907
02-27-15, 01:29 PM
Does anyone know how long this 200 gem sale is going to last for the giraffe? Is it 7 days like the quest?

keller63
02-27-15, 02:14 PM
think ill just buy this one for gems considering that i still dont have pony and if i get that on the last day only have 2 days to try for mardi -.- far too many at one time, and all different elements, i just cant do it all !!!!

ninasidstorm8
02-27-15, 02:58 PM
At least Dark/Earth falls within my current preferred combination for trying for a Unicorn along with the Mardi Claw sand Snowpossum. I will be using Earth/Water/Dark/Electric attempts to get a Unicorn. I am missing 9 of the possible 25 outcomes from this combination

sweetypies97
02-27-15, 03:29 PM
If this one is limited also I'll be shocked. This game is about breeding new animals and if we're forced to constantly breed limited animals, well it's obvious that TL is plain greedy and playing unfairly.
If this really turns out to be limited, I would gladly submit a review and rate them poorly just based on their method of doing business.
With that said, I have absolutely nothing with the designers which has done a great job with the game itself, the graphics, the cute animals, the adorable animation on battles etc. but I guess it takes more than good designer to create an outstanding game.

So now that the details have been released, is it just the goal that is limited - or the animal itself.

I won't expect a reply from TL, they didn't give one the last time I asked this exact same question for another animal (which did indeed become limited a short time later).

sweetypies97
02-27-15, 03:31 PM
Oh hey, a cool-looking animal that's limited? And "on sale" for 200 gems? Who could have guessed!

Yeah. And a super rare at that. Exactly as I predicted. Nobody is surprised. Typical TL.

Also, nice job with the 'glitch'. Don't think that was a mistake. What a great new gem trap for them!

ArcadiaTofu
02-27-15, 03:51 PM
Yeah. And a super rare at that. Exactly as I predicted. Nobody is surprised. Typical TL.

Also, nice job with the 'glitch'. Don't think that was a mistake. What a great new gem trap for them!
If they refund people's lost gems, we'll know it was merely an honest mistake on their part that they're willing to make right. If they, however, do NOT reimburse users that lost gems because of their OWN mistake, then we'll know for sure.

I hope they reimburse. It would go a long way to showing the community (their paying customers) that they actually are willing to make right something in their product that they messed up in the first place, not the customer.

If I go to a sports shop and buy what the owners of the store claim is a tennis ball machine and find out when I get home that the product I bought was not what was advertised, I go back to the store and get the CORRECT product that was advertised with the owners of the store happily exchanging the faulty product with the right one with no fuss (and most often times the customer is given a discount for the trouble the owner put them through from their mistake). That's just common business sense and any honest business owner would happily right a wrong they themselves unknowingly thrust onto a customer.

If TL doesn't refund the gems lost on their own mistake, it would be akin to the sports shop owner saying, 'hey, sorry, you should have double-checked the product in the store while you had the chance (even though I told you up-front the box you had was what you'd specifically asked for). You bought it and while it's my fault I sold you the wrong product, you're just gonna have to live with MY mistake for the rest of your life and there's nothing you can do about it! Hahaha! Better luck next time and make sure you double-check EVERYTHING from now on, lol!'

So, TL... is the joke on us, then?

Kooky, any word on the possibility of reimbursement from TL from a mistake they, themselves made that robbed us of many, many gems for the 'wrong product'? :\

EviBrooklyn
02-27-15, 04:04 PM
If they refund people's lost gems, we'll know it was merely an honest mistake on their part that they're willing to make right. If they, however, do NOT reimburse users that lost gems because of their OWN mistake, then we'll know for sure.

I hope they reimburse. It would go a long way to showing the community (their paying customers) that they actually are willing to make right something in their product that they messed up in the first place, not the customer.

If I go to a sports shop and buy what the owners of the store claim is a tennis ball machine and find out when I get home that the product I bought was not what was advertised, I go back to the store and get the CORRECT product that was advertised with the owners of the store happily exchanging the faulty product with the right one with no fuss (and most often times the customer is given a discount for the trouble the owner put them through from their mistake). That's just common business sense and any honest business owner would happily right a wrong they themselves unknowingly thrust onto a customer.

If TL doesn't refund the gems lost on their own mistake, it would be akin to the sports shop owner saying, 'hey, sorry, you should have double-checked the product in the store while you had the chance (even though I told you up-front the box you had was what you'd specifically asked for). You bought it and while it's my fault I sold you the wrong product, you're just gonna have to live with MY mistake for the rest of your life and there's nothing you can do about it! Hahaha! Better luck next time and make sure you double-check EVERYTHING from now on, lol!'

Kooky, any word on the possibility of reimbursement from TL from a mistake they, themselves made that robbed us of many, many gems for the 'wrong product'? :\
If they don't refund me the gems, obviously I'll stop playing. I'm already pissed that some of us didn't get the sale, but if they don't refund the gems, I'm absolutely done.
I do think however that this was a honest mistake on their part. I don't see them stepping this low and do such a thing on purpose. I mean they are an established company by now.
Anyway I will write to the support as soon as I get a chance. I think I was out of a bit more than 400 gems by the time I figured out the goal description was wrong . I took a pic of my gem count at that point and of the goal description so I'm hoping that will help

Edit: I spent 389 gems to be exact

Here's the pic of the goal with the wrong description

cquinn32
02-27-15, 04:08 PM
Crossing my fingers that you get your gems back "Brooklyn" and anyone else in this situation!!

EviBrooklyn
02-27-15, 04:09 PM
Crossing my fingers that you get your gems back "Brooklyn" and anyone else in this situation!!

[S8] Elsa
02-27-15, 04:14 PM
Hi guys. The wrong word went into the hint on the quest. It's been resolved. Please accept our humble apologies.

If you were speed breeding for this animal between 11:30am - 2:30pm pacific, please email support@teamlava.com and send me a private message with the ticket number. Please do this asap so support can try and help you before the weekend. Thanks!

gnomerztribe
02-27-15, 04:51 PM

Why spend that amount of gem in speed breeding when you can easily get it in the market for 200 gems?

kooky panda
02-27-15, 05:11 PM
Why spend that amount of gem in speed breeding when you can easily get it in the market for 200 gems?
Sometimes you can get lucky and get it within a few tries.

EviBrooklyn
02-27-15, 06:49 PM

This issue has been covered in details in a different thread. Kooky answered your question. Also we like to collect bombs while speeding so we may expand.

EviBrooklyn
02-27-15, 07:21 PM
I did the same thing I wasted my gems on dark nature when I could of save them for something else :mad:

Mel, I know, you & me are always the first ones to get in trouble...Oh well, we just got to be a bit patient every time TL makes last minute changes or a mistake :)
Did you email support? I just did bc I just got home and had enough time to email them with pics etc

zenobia42
02-27-15, 07:27 PM
I really hope those of you who speed bred for this using the wrong combo as the game indicated get EVERY gem wasted on speed breeding for nothing back. Please do let us know if you do.

On another note, while I see TL staff online, a simple yes/no question: is this animal going to change from the "new" / permanent marking to become a "limited" animal? Please, just an honest straightforward actual answer for a change. Please.

Melis2a84
02-27-15, 07:28 PM
Mel, I know, you & me are always the first ones to get in trouble...Oh well, we just got to be a bit patient every time TL makes last minute changes or a mistake :)
Did you email support? I just did bc I just got home and had enough time to email them with pics etc

Hey evi, I got my gems back within 2/3 hours I emailed support and elsa and all good I'm glad all resolved :)
Hopefully you will get them back too as I got them :D

EviBrooklyn
02-27-15, 07:41 PM
Hey evi, I got my gems back within 2/3 hours I emailed support and elsa and all good I'm glad all resolved :)

I'm sure they'll refund me too. They were pretty quick once we emailed them on the runes issue :)

sweetypies97
02-27-15, 08:29 PM

Exactly. If it was a genuine mistake they will refund the gems.

sweetypies97
02-27-15, 08:29 PM

I am really pleased to hear this!!

sweetypies97
02-27-15, 08:32 PM
I am happy to eat humble pie here - my other post saying I think they deliberately did this is incorrect.

Now if only they would be the same with all of the other issues ;)

EviBrooklyn
02-27-15, 08:59 PM
I am happy to eat humble pie here - my other post saying I think they deliberately did this is incorrect.

Now if only they would be the same with all of the other issues ;)
Let's hope :)

dragonloona
02-28-15, 12:15 AM
OK first of all, I'm not lost in the forums (not playing the game (even DS) due to issues at home, and haven't been on the phone either) due to constantly getting fails in breeding a Mardi claw, I brought this creature for 200 gems!! Now hearing those who had issues with breeding him I feel really bad and glad TL is helping everyone out!!! But my issue here is this gem sale, for I didn't get a sale, and I could of used one this week!!! I do wish everyone lots of luck in breeding this one If your not buying him!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/IMG_1570_zps47c7073f.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/IMG_1570_zps47c7073f.png.html)

itdragson
02-28-15, 01:17 AM
Mine said earth this morning. Had the hints of long neck and short legs first time I got one on the first try. Yay! Thanks for making an easy one as I'm still trying for diamond hybrids.
Good luck all.

17 Hours

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18631&d=1425066383 (http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18631&d=1425066383)

http://media.tumblr.com/dd4b814e9bb333c6c62417fd5121db86/tumblr_inline_nkatziNMFv1qm7yoc.pngWhat creature would win the Most Fashionable Award? It?s got to be the Pygmy Giraffe with its pink hair and spotty attitude in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

Buttercup0001
02-28-15, 02:26 AM
I bought the pygmy giraffe to save myself the disappointment of failed breeding. I dont have a gargolem (frustratingly can't breed it). Its on sale, only 200 gems, for a super rare thats value imo and with the goal u get 10 gems back so it only costs 190 gems.

Hawksmoor
02-28-15, 06:22 AM
Mine said earth this morning. Had the hints of long neck and short legs first time I got one on the first try. Yay! Thanks for making an easy one as I'm still trying for diamond hybrids.
Good luck all.

Congrats! What breeding pair did you use?

A2TUDE
02-28-15, 06:35 AM
Hun I haven't heard a reply yet is that cuz it's weekend?

On a happy note just got my puffalo lol

EviBrooklyn
02-28-15, 07:22 AM

I didn't hear anything back either

Splashy81
02-28-15, 09:30 AM
Got it scarecrow and gargolem 17 hrs 21 hrs revolution

Good luck everyone :)

Wow! Thanks so much for posting this combo!!!! I got the Giraffe first try breeding 10/Scarecrow with 15/Gargoyle. I'm excited; he's a real cutie!!

55lee55
02-28-15, 10:48 AM
I sped several times unsucessfully when this showed up, then bought it because it was a good deal. i am not going to email TL because I don't keep records about every breeding so I can't give them an exact amount for reimbursement. If TL made the mistake they should man up and reimburse everyone for the wasted speed up, not just those who keep records of every breeding so know what to ask for. It is a money making mistake for TL because they only reimburse those who see this forum and know to ask for reimbursement. Yeah, they correct the mistake, but only reimburse those who spend the time to email them. They still come out ahead on those of us who sped and don't email them. They could fix the mistake and reimburse everyone who sped the mistaken combination, but where is the profit in that?

I love this lil guy and the sale is a good one so moving on as always at my expense for TL's mistake. I have come to the conclusion that to play this game in peace I must accept the fact that TL is going to make a good profit from me on these frequent mistakes and I just figure it a cost to play the game.

I do love the Pygmy Giraffe!

readysetgo888
02-28-15, 12:05 PM
I sped several times unsucessfully when this showed up, then bought it because it was a good deal. i am not going to email TL because I don't keep records about every breeding so I can't give them an exact amount for reimbursement. If TL made the mistake they should man up and reimburse everyone for the wasted speed up, not just those who keep records of every breeding so know what to ask for. It is a money making mistake for TL because they only reimburse those who see this forum and know to ask for reimbursement. Yeah, they correct the mistake, but only reimburse those who spend the time to email them. They still come out ahead on those of us who sped and don't email them. They could fix the mistake and reimburse everyone who sped the mistaken combination, but where is the profit in that?

I love this lil guy and the sale is a good one so moving on as always at my expense for TL's mistake. I have come to the conclusion that to play this game in peace I must accept the fact that TL is going to make a good profit from me on these frequent mistakes and I just figure it a cost to play the game.

I do love the Pygmy Giraffe!

I do thoroughly agree that it's ridiculous that people who don't read these forums get *****ed - not just on this but on many other things.

However, I just wanted to say that you don't have to have an exact count of how many gems you spent - TL can go into your account and see exactly how many you spent on various things. So, definitely email them... all you should have to say is that you used gems for speeding during that time and they can figure out how many.

A2TUDE
02-28-15, 12:38 PM
Wow! Thanks so much for posting this combo!!!! I got the Giraffe first try breeding 10/Scarecrow with 15/Gargoyle. I'm excited; he's a real cutie!!

Welcome hun :)

Melis2a84
02-28-15, 12:56 PM

I would say so, it was Friday afternoon (TL time) but our Saturday so probably when they return to work Monday they should return the gems!

Yay I got mine too :D

saphiraetti
02-28-15, 05:33 PM
I have been trying both for marti claws and this animal by mixing all of the elements needed for both still no luck wish to have more luck but will not happen.

saphiraetti
02-28-15, 05:43 PM
What can I do about this I lost gems by speeding up and it was not the right elements I was reading about they might refund them I spent at least 150 on it and also I had a issue with slots when I downloaded I played it only to get gems and did not them either his happend on this account only my other account I got the gems so I had a double dose of lost. No fair and very upset at lost.

readysetgo888
02-28-15, 05:52 PM
What can I do about this I lost gems by speeding up and it was not the right elements I was reading about they might refund them I spent at least 150 on it and also I had a issue with slots when I downloaded I played it only to get gems and did not them either his happend on this account only my other account I got the gems so I had a double dose of lost. No fair and very upset at lost.

Send an email to customer support - they are refunding gems for this, so no worries, you'll get them back!

saphiraetti
02-28-15, 06:09 PM
Send an email to customer support - they are refunding gems for this, so no worries, you'll get them back!

Thank you for the info.

JanineQuinty
03-01-15, 05:12 AM
I used the skyger and the rhino several times but that?s not going to work I suppose. I got the dreambat and I didn?t have that yet. I?m going for skyger and gargolem, maybe that will work.

Hawksmoor
03-01-15, 06:23 AM
I was lucky to breed this using scarecrow and Gargolem. Not sure if this is a coincidence or not but my scarecrow is level 10 and my Gargolem was level 7. I had several fails. I leveled up my Gargolem to level 9 and bam, got it, first try using those levels. Either way, it ended up being relatively painless for me to get which I am grateful for. I'm still stinging from not being offered a gem sale. Good luck to all still trying!

[S8] Elsa
03-02-15, 11:54 AM
Hi all, just a reminder if you haven't emailed about the quest yet, be sure to submit your request by Wednesday. Also, please be sure to message me your ticket number. Thanks!

EviBrooklyn
03-02-15, 12:07 PM
Elsa;1066098']Hi all, just a reminder if you haven't emailed about the quest yet, be sure to submit your request by Wednesday. Also, please be sure to message me your ticket number. Thanks!

I already emailed them on Friday. I also PMed you the ticket number. I haven't heard back from support. Is there anyway you can follow up with them?
I don't want to email them again so they don't open a new ticket.

[S8] Elsa
03-02-15, 12:13 PM
I already emailed them on Friday. I also PMed you the ticket number. I haven't heard back from support. Is there anyway you can follow up with them?
I don't want to email them again so they don't open a new ticket.

You should receive a response sometime today if you submitted on Friday. Please don't submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience. :)

Nisisuza
03-02-15, 02:41 PM
Hi! I Sent a Mail about the lost gems with my storm-id already on friday evening-no replay yet. What exactly is the required ticketnumber? Thanks for your help!

kooky panda
03-02-15, 03:12 PM
Hi! I Sent a Mail about the lost gems with my storm-id already on friday evening-no replay yet. What exactly is the required ticketnumber? Thanks for your help!
After your sent your email, you should of received an automatic email back . At the top of the email is your ticket number.

If you did not get this automatic email, check your spam box.....

Once you get your ticket number- send this number to Elsa by private message (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?154-S8-Elsa)

cocauina
03-02-15, 03:14 PM

The ticket number is the Request #number when you open your request.

hugpete
03-02-15, 03:24 PM
Is this the only dark/earth with 17 hours? If so, I got it with Rhino/Skyger!! First try! :)

cocauina
03-02-15, 03:32 PM
Is this the only dark/earth with 17 hours? If so, I got it with Rhino/Skyger!! First try! :)

Yes it is :)

ash717
03-02-15, 03:41 PM
Racmoon + Dreambat 1st go after many many fails using earth + dark.

EviBrooklyn
03-02-15, 04:43 PM
Elsa;1066114']You should receive a response sometime today if you submitted on Friday. Please don't submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience. :)

I got my gems back. Thanks for your help !!
I was very impressed with the support team again today, they were quick, verified the gems spent and did credit me accordingly

readysetgo888
03-02-15, 05:38 PM
I think I'm going to buy him tonight. I do still hope he's a permanent animal. FYI, if you want to buy him on the sale, the sale will probably go away around lunchtime tomorrow (est).

zenobia42
03-02-15, 07:07 PM
I got my gems back. Thanks for your help !!
I was very impressed with the support team again today, they were quick, verified the gems spent and did credit me accordingly

I am very pleasantly surprised to hear that you and the others who sent tickets in are being reimbursed. Shocked, really. And glad for you guys.

unto0chable87
03-03-15, 01:12 AM
Crystal unicorn with racmoon worked for me - 17h. :D Good luck!

JanineQuinty
03-03-15, 02:36 AM
I?m going to try other combinations cuz nothing seems to work. Thanks for the suggestions! I used skyger and rhino, skyger and gargolem, gargolem and rhino.

[S8] Elsa
03-03-15, 11:07 AM
Sale ends at 11am PST, ~approximately an hour from now. ^^

ninasidstorm8
03-03-15, 11:22 AM
Elsa;1066635']Sale ends at 11am PST, ~approximately an hour from now. ^^

Thanks for the information. That is what I suspected.

EviBrooklyn
03-03-15, 11:55 AM
I am very pleasantly surprised to hear that you and the others who sent tickets in are being reimbursed. Shocked, really. And glad for you guys.

So was I ... But they did deliver excellent customer support. Same thing when some of us spend extra runes for Treent and Hareon.
So I'm impressed with support team recently.
I had different experience with them 6 months ago

JanineQuinty
03-03-15, 02:59 PM
I was wondering.....can we still breed the pygmy giraffe if the goal ends? I'm trying as hard as I can but I dont have any luck with it :(

ninasidstorm8
03-03-15, 03:06 PM
I was wondering.....can we still breed the pygmy giraffe if the goal ends? I'm trying as hard as I can but I dont have any luck with it :(

As long as you can see it in the shop, you can breed it.

readysetgo888
03-03-15, 03:08 PM

They have yet to ever remove an animal when the goal to breed it ends, without previously labeling it limited. I can't 100% promise they never will, but chances are pretty good it will still be available for a while without the goal. We don't even know that it will ever be limited... but if it will be, it probably has a month. Most of the new animals they've released recently have been around for about a month (aside from the special case one week limiteds, which were labeled limited from the start).

sweetypies97
03-03-15, 03:16 PM
Keeping a record of my results - I'm not expecting to be able to breed this one and I'm not spending gems on it.

Racmoon
Racmoon
Dream bat
Racmoon
Racmoon
Racmoon
Dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
Racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
racmoon
dream bat
racmoon
Racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
Dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
PYGMY GIRAFFE!!!!!!!!

my son's results:

racmoon
Iciclaw
racmoon
Iciclaw
racmoon
gargolem
racmoon
dream bat
dream bat
dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
gargolem
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
dream bat

zenobia42
03-03-15, 03:32 PM
I bought one. The sale on gems + the sale on the animal + not knowing if it will suddenly disappear after a week + knowing the mardi claw WILL disappear in 10 hours meant I have to try for the mardi claw and just buy this one if I want it. Which I did. It's in my flower now.

JanineQuinty
03-03-15, 04:07 PM
They have yet to ever remove an animal when the goal to breed it ends, without previously labeling it limited. I can't 100% promise they never will, but chances are pretty good it will still be available for a while without the goal. We don't even know that it will ever be limited... but if it will be, it probably has a month. Most of the new animals they've released recently have been around for about a month (aside from the special case one week limiteds, which were labeled limited from the start).

Thanks for the explanation :). Really happy with that. I hope I will get it sometimes.

patriziaf
03-05-15, 11:50 AM
Well, thank you Kooky Panda, to send me here, but I only see that there was a mistake also in English, the mistake was corrected, and people refounded. But in Italian and other languages? They don't mind?

[S8] Elsa
03-05-15, 12:01 PM
Well, thank you Kooky Panda, to send me here, but I only see that there was a mistake also in English, the mistake was corrected, and people refounded. But in Italian and other languages? They don't mind?

We've forwarded this to our team for investigation. They're looking into it now.

EDIT: This has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

zenobia42
03-05-15, 02:05 PM

Wow - they not only give European players a hugely unfair disadvantage in flash tournaments, but also don't bother to correct things they correct for Americans and other English-speakers unless separately brought to their attention, and days later. I'm glad they eventually did correct this for you, even though they clearly will never make flash tournaments fair for all time zones.

Crr008
03-05-15, 08:01 PM
I love this little giraffe. I have been waiting for a giraffe in the game and this one has not disappointed me.

TokiChunsa
03-06-15, 05:00 AM
I have him, too bad it won't make it in time for the goal and the gems. Too many all at once.

xxxe
03-06-15, 06:46 AM
Geez after the Pony went away I started breeding for this. Already at 8 fails. 31 fails since I have gotten anything new! My luck is really bad in this game right now. I'm doing the tournament but so sad about breeding.

Doompicnic
03-06-15, 12:54 PM
No luck with this one either. :(

willgb09
03-06-15, 05:25 PM
I think I just got it! I bred Skyger and Rock Rhino and got a 17 hour breed.

Jennerwein1
03-08-15, 03:48 AM
Down for maintenance during a timed event?????? You got to be kidding me!!!! :(

TokiChunsa
03-08-15, 04:15 AM
I feel like they're doing this on purpose. They should at least pause the timer for the tournament.

patriziaf
03-08-15, 04:37 AM
Working!

sweetcupcake555555
03-13-15, 11:13 PM
I think I just got it! I bred Skyger and Rock Rhino and got a 17 hour breed.

congrats. i just got my lil giraffe with same pair.

flowless
03-23-15, 09:11 AM
Why is so hard to get ahhh

icysnowz
03-24-15, 03:18 AM
I cant seem to get this animal too! Its been countless fails.. all i get is racmoon and dream bat.. not even a gargolem :(

sweetypies97
03-25-15, 12:38 AM
I cant seem to get this animal too! Its been countless fails.. all i get is racmoon and dream bat.. not even a gargolem :(

Me too! My son has bred two gargolems but he already had one.

sweetypies97
03-25-15, 01:12 PM
I just got it!

Racmoon
Racmoon
Dream bat
Racmoon
Racmoon
Racmoon
Dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
Racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
racmoon
dream bat
racmoon
Racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
Dream bat
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
racmoon
dream bat
PYGMY GIRAFFE!!!!!!!!

Crr008
03-25-15, 07:27 PM
Congrats, Sweetypies. I really like this animal. So happy you finally got it!

sweetypies97
03-25-15, 11:31 PM
Thank you! <3