PDA

View Full Version : plz add the "snap a photo" button for Android based phones!!!

nameerg8
02-06-11, 06:50 AM
plz add the "snap a photo" button for Android based phones so we could partiicipate in your contests..its not fair for iphone owners to have it all!! And another thing, theres alot of items you see in iphone version that you dont see in android version specially decoration items. Please respond to my question andemail me if u want to nameer_pc@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Nameer Faraj

Unregistered
02-06-11, 11:21 PM
As far as snapping photos in android you have a couple options.
1 run z4root and install ShootMe or Drocap2 to make screen grabs
2 ask a neighbor to snap a photo of your restaurant and post it to an image sharing site such as ingur.com and give you the URL
3. Wait for team lava to finish the android version.

As far as decorations go can you be more specific? I run both an iPad and Droid X and the only functional differences I see is the integrated Snap feature, and the cute icons iDevice users are able to use.
Now up until about 3 weeks ago Android users could not decorate walls or floors. This has been fixed in the latest update. If this is the problem you are having go to the Android Market and grab the latest version.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 11:22 PM
imgur.com, not ingur.com.

As far as snapping photos in android you have a couple options.
1 run z4root and install ShootMe or Drocap2 to make screen grabs
2 ask a neighbor to snap a photo of your restaurant and post it to an image sharing site such as ingur.com and give you the URL
3. Wait for team lava to finish the android version.

As far as decorations go can you be more specific? I run both an iPad and Droid X and the only functional differences I see is the integrated Snap feature, and the cute icons iDevice users are able to use.
Now up until about 3 weeks ago Android users could not decorate walls or floors. This has been fixed in the latest update. If this is the problem you are having go to the Android Market and grab the latest version.