PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update: February 25th 2015

jandtandn
02-24-15, 11:18 AM
What is everyone hoping to see in tonight's preview? I'm hoping for some lovely Spring items and grass tiles for coins!

I would also really like more round tables with or without tablecloths. If you're my neighbor, you know I adore my Polka Dot Tables and my Dainty Tables!

To keep with thenFlantasy Party from last week, I would like to see all kinds of pastels to match. And, of course, some St. Patrick's decor other than the typical leprechauns.

edit(KP)
http://media.tumblr.com/57e5c2aea7ad9c8c5504a9f414fc0b7b/tumblr_inline_nkatzv18vd1qm7yoc.pngGather your friends for a quiet, afternoon tea time! Indulge your Customers with sweets and a Tea Ceremony in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Bring some Japanese charm to your Shop:

Nippon Pastry Shop Decoration
Nippon Sweets Decoration
Kotatsu Decoration

larissa2k
02-24-15, 12:49 PM
I'm hoping for early Easter stuff or spring l, a sale on boxes again and some limited times offers.I'm getting bored again with normal updates.

jandtandn
02-24-15, 12:54 PM
I think I've been spoiled with all of the great sales lately! I really hope they continue! Especially with the bundles. As for Easter stuff, I became impatient and finally opened up the Easter box for the first time. lol

steelersbabyyy
02-24-15, 01:45 PM
I'm hoping for some spring stuff! i'm looking to re do my bakery over to easter/spring. what did you get in the easter box?? i'm looking to open that box next

ElectricLove91
02-24-15, 02:13 PM
������Hopefully Easter/Spring Stuff������

I Am Now accepting 3-4 star daily players ��ElectricLove91��

filochick1982
02-24-15, 02:38 PM
St. Patrick's Day decor pretty please! I'm decorating on March 1st and need more decor!

jandtandn
02-24-15, 02:42 PM
I'm hoping for some spring stuff! i'm looking to re do my bakery over to easter/spring. what did you get in the easter box?? i'm looking to open that box next

I got one each of Easter Bunny, Chocolate Bunny and Easter Flowers (all 4th place), two each of Easter Cookies and Carrot Patch (3rd place, I think, very good sizes just slightly shorter than the Icing Counter or Dotted Cake Display) and two of the Egg Painting, a large 2nd place prize. Overall, I really like that box. You get decent sized prizes that won't get lost in your shop.

jandtandn
02-24-15, 02:45 PM
St. Patrick's Day decor pretty please! I'm decorating on March 1st and need more decor!

I would love to see some pretty, green, decor! I didn't like last year's goal prize. I never displayed it. You know, I don't believe I've ever built the Lucky Oven.

twospoons
02-24-15, 02:55 PM
i wonder if they're going to wait for goals to do st. patrick's day stuff? i think i'd rather they had a couple weeks of decor for that holiday and then had march goals be general springtime stuff (or easter stuff--especially if final prize was a carryover of RS' marshmallow peep factory). it would put the goals back at a staggered schedule with RS, which could have goals begin next week, and I think they might be tapped on recipe ideas for st. pat's anyway, considering last year's dishes. i'd like some general greenery this week! or something to help me pretend it's not 6 degrees outside!

but no evil unfair bundles.

steelersbabyyy
02-24-15, 03:59 PM
I got one each of Easter Bunny, Chocolate Bunny and Easter Flowers (all 4th place), two each of Easter Cookies and Carrot Patch (3rd place, I think, very good sizes just slightly shorter than the Icing Counter or Dotted Cake Display) and two of the Egg Painting, a large 2nd place prize. Overall, I really like that box. You get decent sized prizes that won't get lost in your shop.

i just looked at the master box forum at the prizes and they're soo cute! i'm definintely going for this box next time i get paid.

twospoons
02-24-15, 05:16 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/57e5c2aea7ad9c8c5504a9f414fc0b7b/tumblr_inline_nkatzv18vd1qm7yoc.png

Gather your friends for a quiet, afternoon tea time! Indulge your Customers with sweets and a Tea Ceremony in Bakery Story!

Nippon Sweets Decoration
Kotatsu Decoration

Natasha_07
02-24-15, 05:16 PM
I want St. Patrick's stuff, I want a little more green. Also would welcome Easter/Spring although it's a bit early for that.

I do hope they put the Bunny Cake out of the box. :o
And bring back the 2012 Easter decorations and candy hatchery...

Natasha_07
02-24-15, 05:17 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/57e5c2aea7ad9c8c5504a9f414fc0b7b/tumblr_inline_nkatzv18vd1qm7yoc.png

:o

Me like but looks boxed up!

twospoons
02-24-15, 05:30 PM
i don't know, those look like new walls, floors, and chairs & tables i think. scroll too. i might think bundle (please no) but i don't think box.

not really my style, unfortunately--although i do want to see the counter displays closer up before deciding. i do japanese/asian in RS sometimes, but don't like it as much for BS. oh well! next week!

jandtandn
02-24-15, 05:45 PM
Hmmm...I like the tea ceremony and left-most floor decorations, but the gate and temple I would leave out at my place. It looks like something more geared to RS, as do the tables. I'm hoping to see some new recipes!

aiyoosha
02-24-15, 06:00 PM
yahooooooooooooo i love it! i love nippon stuff! thank you TL for making a great update here, now i can stop crying cuz of fs wooohhoooo

Abraxan
02-24-15, 06:14 PM
Love it! Really hope it's not a box

sls0991
02-24-15, 06:34 PM
The floor tea time decoration looks nice, it's actually very cute, but the items to the left look like the gelato maker goal prize we had.. No really feeling that. And the helper in that stand looks like she has demon eyes LOL.

rosewaterlily
02-24-15, 06:36 PM
Guessing new bundle that comes with the tables and chairs... I would almost prefer a box so I won't be tempted to spend any more gems though, haha. The big item would go nicely with the lotus fountain.

zaaracake
02-24-15, 06:44 PM
I was hoping for Easter, St Paddy's, or even Mother's Day (is it March or May?) I always mix this up...
Ah well...

aiyoosha
02-24-15, 06:50 PM
hmm i dunno if i wanna change my bakery into an asian invasion theme like my rs. i really like my pinku bakery hmm.....

jandtandn
02-24-15, 06:57 PM
I was hoping for Easter, St Paddy's, or even Mother's Day (is it March or May?) I always mix this up...
Ah well...

Mother's Day is in May.

I don't think the display case looks like the gelato goal beyond the shape. It does remind me of actual displays at the Japanese supermarket I go to, though. Very nice detail!

orleansparish
02-24-15, 07:02 PM
I think this is a box. We are now due since its been almost a month since our last one. Although Id welcome a bundle package! The good stuff minus the hassle of a box and it's disappointing items.

jandtandn
02-24-15, 07:06 PM
Have they ever released a box with tables, chairs and floor and wall tiles? It also doesn't have as many items as a box has.

mergirl96
02-24-15, 07:23 PM
I like this, especially the two displays. Hopefully it's not another bundle where android misses out on one of the displays, or a box.

PepperWoo
02-24-15, 07:43 PM
I like the nippon pastry shop and sweets deco! Hope it won't be too expensive.

twospoons
02-24-15, 07:49 PM
Ah well...

may, unless you're canadian!

filochick1982
02-24-15, 10:45 PM
Easter is too far away, that's in April, and Mother's Day is usually on the second Sunday in May. We are due for a St Patrick's Day update but my guess is that it will be a goal update.

filochick1982
02-24-15, 10:46 PM
Are you sure?

I thought Canadians also celebrated Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May.

may, unless you're canadian!

alexnfriends
02-25-15, 12:13 AM
I am more in a Spring mood... would have liked another time.

rouge1969
02-25-15, 05:07 AM
Yup, we (Canadians) celebrate Mother's Day in May. There's nothing special in March apart from spring break (school based vacation!)

Are you sure?

I thought Canadians also celebrated Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May.

geordieprogman
02-25-15, 07:12 AM
Mother's Day in the UK is 15th March this year. So not long for us. ;)

SunnySquirrel
02-25-15, 07:18 AM
Do we know what the name of the update will be called yet?

jandtandn
02-25-15, 08:55 AM
Do we know what the name of the update will be called yet?

Not yet. The game will be updated around 1-2 p.m. EST

BuddyB111
02-25-15, 10:20 AM
I quite like the tea ceremony, but it will probably be gem heavy. I was hoping for St Patrick's Day or something Spring like that could be linked to Mother's Day for UK players and players of other nationalities who celebrate it in March. Shouldn't be that hard to do.

Must admit this theme is a bit of a shock because once again it has nothing to do with a bakery, but it is not exactly fantasy either.

LadyZhenJi
02-25-15, 11:34 AM

Gather your friends for a quiet, afternoon tea time! Indulge your Customers with sweets and a Tea Ceremony in Bakery Story!

Nippon Sweets Decoration
Kotatsu Decoration

I want these...I hope that is not a bundle or a box. Maybe an android update?

aiyoosha
02-25-15, 11:51 AM
I wonder why bs update didn't come out yet? Rs did

jandtandn
02-25-15, 12:01 PM

It's out now! Lots of stuff for gems, but the large temple and the gate and the sweets are for coins.

Three new recipes on the oven, decor prices below:

http://i62.tinypic.com/11tlpjb.jpg

Ai table 2 gems
Ai chair 4,500 coins
Nippon Pasrty Shop 38 gems
Kotatsu 10 gems
Tea Ceremony 20 gems
Tori Gate 25,000 coins
Nippon Sweets 15,000 coins
Golden Temple 60,000 coins
Tatami wallpaper 8,500 coins
Tatami floor 6,000 coins
Nippon Scroll 9,000
Hinamatsuri 9,500

aiyoosha
02-25-15, 12:03 PM
It's out now! Lots of stuff for gems, but the large temple and the gate and the sweets are for coins.

thx neighbor!

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 12:13 PM
Wow 6 new recipes in 2 weeks?! Awesome. Thanks, TL!

Btw, the update is not on Android so we'll be expecting a new version soon! Finally!

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 12:15 PM

Three new recipes on the oven, decor prices below:

http://i62.tinypic.com/11tlpjb.jpg

Love the recipes, so pretty! Thanks TL! :o

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 12:19 PM

BS update comes 30 minutes after RS. RS is 10:30am PST and BS is 11am. :)

myferngardens
02-25-15, 12:19 PM
Hooray for more new recipes AND they are so cute!

jandtandn
02-25-15, 12:23 PM
Nippon Sweets next to the Urban decor in one of my bakeries:

http://i57.tinypic.com/novrlk.jpg

I think it blends very nicely!

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 12:24 PM
BTW I see a St. Patrick's sale for 21 days! Woohooooo, finally I can have the Lucky Display! Happy...:o

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 12:24 PM

That is awesome !!!!! Great Update!

aiyoosha
02-25-15, 12:26 PM
yay! DANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dango dango dango dango dango dango daikazoku

xxxe
02-25-15, 12:33 PM

Your place looks great with the urban decor. Can I have your storm ID so I can look at your place? Lol

therainbowscafe
02-25-15, 12:35 PM
Happy that there are new recipes..!!Thanks TL..!!!

jandtandn
02-25-15, 12:35 PM
yay! DANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dango dango dango dango dango dango daikazoku

Isn't it so cute?

The new recipes are:

Wagashi: "Wagashi (和菓子 wa-gashi?) is a traditional Japanese confectionery which is often served with tea, especially the types made of mochi, anko (azuki bean paste), and fruits. Wagashi is typically made from plant ingredients."

Dango: "Dango (団子?) is a Japanese dumpling and sweet made from mochiko (rice flour), related to mochi. It is often served with green tea. Dango is eaten year-round, but the different varieties are traditionally eaten in given seasons. Three to four dango are often served on a skewer."

Mochi Ice Cream: "Mochi ice cream is a Japanese confection made from mochi (pounded sticky rice) with an ice cream filling."

jandtandn
02-25-15, 12:37 PM
Your place looks great with the urban decor. Can I have your storm ID so I can look at your place? Lol

Hello, hun! Thank you! You can find pictures of my main account in the Show Off Your Bakery thread. Added you, so you can see.

filochick1982
02-25-15, 12:41 PM
Woohoo! Great update and also a 21 day St Patrick's Day Sale!!!! But why is there no shamtock chair?

aiyoosha
02-25-15, 12:43 PM
Isn't it so cute?

The new recipes are:

Wagashi: "Wagashi (和菓子 wa-gashi?) is a traditional Japanese confectionery which is often served with tea, especially the types made of mochi, anko (azuki bean paste), and fruits. Wagashi is typically made from plant ingredients."

Dango: "Dango (団子?) is a Japanese dumpling and sweet made from mochiko (rice flour), related to mochi. It is often served with green tea. Dango is eaten year-round, but the different varieties are traditionally eaten in given seasons. Three to four dango are often served on a skewer."

Mochi Ice Cream: "Mochi ice cream is a Japanese confection made from mochi (pounded sticky rice) with an ice cream filling."

yes super adorable! i love TL for this! i hope we get this in rs sometime soon :D

roxystaufenberg
02-25-15, 12:48 PM
I don't have the update yet :(

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 12:50 PM
BTW I see a St. Patrick's sale for 21 days! Woohooooo, finally I can have the Lucky Display! Happy...:o

Woohoo! Great update and also a 21 day St Patrick's Day Sale!!!! But why is there no shamtock chair?

We both are so enthusiastic aren't we... :) I'm glad we got this and the lenght of time, awesome TL to do these sales since last Dec.

If we do get a Paddy goal, I hope it's great decorations.

I'm also hoping for a sale for Easter/Spring stuff from 2012 & new...

keio_b
02-25-15, 12:59 PM
The new update requires download of BS:Tokyo Sweets

Sb1957
02-25-15, 01:03 PM
BS update comes 30 minutes after RS. RS is 10:30am PST and BS is 11am. :)

I didn't receive the updates of RS and BS, none! Are you talking for Android or IOS?

rosewaterlily
02-25-15, 01:05 PM
Love all the St. Patrick's day stuff being brought back! I've always longed for that cupcake window display, and the lucky display. The cupcake floor display is great too. I actually am thinking TL bakery story staff really deserves me to buy some gems from them because they've done a great job since the Christmas sales, lots of cute food related items that belong in a bakery and new recipes.

twospoons
02-25-15, 01:06 PM
thanks for the recipe information, jandtandn! and agree with everyone else--yay for the sale, and the new android version (at last!) and the new recipes! now if only i had more gems. (or the willingness to buy them, which i don't, cause i'm still annoyed by bundles.)

yes super adorable! i love TL for this! i hope we get this in rs sometime soon :D

well, RS already has mochi on action ice cream maker, which was re-released late last year.

Are you sure? I thought Canadians also celebrated Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May.

Mother's Day in the UK is 15th March this year. So not long for us. ;)

Ah, sorry (and thanks, geordieprogman). I should really stop pretending like I know stuff. :(

aiyoosha
02-25-15, 01:14 PM
^ nah i ment the decorations ^_^

PrairieGrass
02-25-15, 01:35 PM
Would someone please post all the St Patrick's Day items with pictures/amounts in a new thread? I don't want to miss any items especially since they are buried in the various design tabs instead of being near the front. Thanks.

orleansparish
02-25-15, 01:37 PM

Btw, the update is not on Android so we'll be expecting a new version soon! Finally!

Didn't RS get a new version too? I'm still waiting for the pop up. At least I saw someone mention not getting some items. I didn't check. Either way I could use the gems. But I LOVE this update! TL, you are giving me a reason to check my game more, tip and interact with neighbors. And you win! Buying gems to get every item and the flan party thingy from last week. The recipes are cute and just mean more gems. Since I'm on level 3 with the others And finally mastered cronuts.

But first my 27 ovens are busy with the ones from today. Too cute!

sls0991
02-25-15, 01:37 PM
Loving the Irish, St Patrick's day stuff!! Definitely had to hunt for those sales in the catalog but that's ok! BUT.. I didn't see the chairs for the tables... did I miss them or is TL keeping them from us again? -sigh- I really love tables so it's a big disappointment for me when they do this. New recipes again is great I hope they keep this up.

orleansparish
02-25-15, 01:39 PM
I also only had two ovens and it took me until last November to master to cookies. But I always loved the cupcakes so will get more ovens, just to make a few of those. Since they are doing this blast from the past thing, Im getting excited about the old easter oven. I still have yet to master those recipes. With two ovens it's so difficult!

filochick1982
02-25-15, 01:48 PM
The candy hatchery ones? That's one of my favourite appliances! All those Easter recipes are so cute!!!!

I'm still waiting to sell out all the V Day goal recipes and cronuts that I mastered. Haven't even started on the flan recipes yet! I never ever want to be left with millions of stockpiled food again so I'm taking my sweet time with non goal recipes!

I also only had two ovens and it took me until last November to master to cookies. But I always loved the cupcakes so will get more ovens, just to make a few of those. Since they are doing this blast from the past thing, Im getting excited about the old easter oven. I still have yet to master those recipes. With two ovens it's so difficult!

sls0991
02-25-15, 01:52 PM
Are there any ovens that are being released again? All of mine are full so I can't check.

roxystaufenberg
02-25-15, 01:56 PM
The new update requires download of BS:Tokyo Sweets

Thank u, i get it ;)

AngelaM_93
02-25-15, 02:09 PM
Could someone be a dear and post all the stuff we got today for those of us who are waiting on a goal to download the new version?

PrettyPastriesByB2
02-25-15, 02:11 PM
Does anyone know what time the update is supposed to come out?

aiyoosha
02-25-15, 02:22 PM
Are there any ovens that are being released again? All of mine are full so I can't check.

Yh there's that shamrock oven for sale. I can't get it yet cuz I'm full with the basic stove right now.

snlps
02-25-15, 02:25 PM
Yh there's that shamrock oven for sale. I can't get it yet cuz I'm full with the basic stove right now.

The shamrock oven isn't available on BS. The lucky oven has a timer on it. But I'm pretty sure it's always been available.

aiyoosha
02-25-15, 02:38 PM
The shamrock oven isn't available on BS. The lucky oven has a timer on it. But I'm pretty sure it's always been available.

Ya sorry the shamrock one is rs. Lucky oven is bs thanks!

orleansparish
02-25-15, 02:40 PM

Both ovens were discontinued and brought back today.

filochick1982
02-25-15, 03:05 PM
But only the lucky oven has a 21 day timer?

Edited: Just realised you were talking about RS as well.

Both ovens were discontinued and brought back today.

orleansparish
02-25-15, 03:20 PM
P
The candy hatchery ones? That's one of my favourite appliances! All those Easter recipes are so cute!!!!

I'm still waiting to sell out all the V Day goal recipes and cronuts that I mastered. Haven't even started on the flan recipes yet! I never ever want to be left with millions of stockpiled food again so I'm taking my sweet time with non goal recipes!

Yes! That one. The recipes are cute. Especially the marshmallows peeps. I try to cook them off and on but it gets tedious. I'm close with the little chocolate eggs though. I just need to figure out a design to put more counters. And if a dish is pretty I actually like having numerous servings. At times bakery would get boring...well back when we didn't have new oven recipes and Id always sell out of food. Or when we had goals, Id go coin broke. So having over 100,000 servings of a dish works best for me. I wish I had that problem on RS.

Did you ever try to play that one? I think you would like it just as much as bakery and fashion.

Right now I have over 100,000 servings of the shamrock cookies, Apple cupcakes, cronuts and two other dishes. I just need more counters! If I need to step away from the game for a couple weeks, I'll be more than fine!

steelersbabyyy
02-25-15, 03:26 PM
is this shamrock oven out in bakery story?18603

jandtandn
02-25-15, 03:56 PM
is this shamrock oven out in bakery story?18603

No, it is the Lucky Oven:

http://bakerystory.wikia.com/wiki/Lucky_Oven

I wish they would release the Candy Hatchery next month!

mergirl96
02-25-15, 04:27 PM
This update is so cute! I'm on android so I'll have to wait for the Japanese items, but the recipes are adorable. I love the St. Patrick's day sale, I've been dying to get the Irish waitress.

pixiegamer
02-25-15, 04:54 PM

Not always for Android players ;) This is the first time I've seen it!

ilaria2464
02-25-15, 05:02 PM
The lucky oven has been available for a looooooong time. I wish they brought back the candy hatchery, like how they brought back the shamrock oven in RS. The lucky oven was never discontinued for me.

gizzymobaby
02-25-15, 05:08 PM
Does anyone know if we'll actually get the chance to buy the bakery story old shamrock oven? Would love to own this :-\

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 05:23 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/208v7m1.jpg

I would like if we could get this one, does anyone remember ?

Already mastered the Lucky appliance.

orleansparish
02-25-15, 05:25 PM
I just checked my game finally. How dreadful. I thought the shamrock oven was available. I already have the lucky oven and mastered all the recipes. I stored ovens on my smaller shops, preparing to buy and it isnt the one Id hoped. Maybe next week...a girl can hope.

steelersbabyyy
02-25-15, 05:26 PM
That's the oven I want!!! I already had the other oven they gave us but I missed this one. Maybe next update they should give us this!

steelersbabyyy
02-25-15, 05:28 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/208v7m1.jpg

I would like if we could get this one, does anyone remember ?

Already mastered the Lucky appliance.

I was looking for this oven :( I had the other oven so I was hoping we would get this one. Maybe next update

StevenKevin
02-25-15, 05:33 PM
Id really like to know to what avail those so called new versions for us droids since they dont bring anything new... except delays :(

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 05:36 PM
Id really like to know to what avail those so called new versions for us droids since they dont bring anything new... except delays :(

It's currently in the play store: Bakery Story: Tokyo Sweets

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 05:38 PM
I was looking for this oven :( I had the other oven so I was hoping we would get this one. Maybe next update

Me too! I really thought it was this one, got mixed up with the names at first.

Hopefully next week we get it... :)

luincristiel
02-25-15, 05:42 PM
This update is so cute! I'm on android so I'll have to wait for the Japanese items, but the recipes are adorable. I love the St. Patrick's day sale, I've been dying to get the Irish waitress.

Can someone please post the items (and prices) of the update please?
I don't see a St. Patrick's day sale... hmmm strange.

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 05:54 PM
I didn't receive the updates of RS and BS, none! Are you talking for Android or IOS?

The update time I mentioned works for both iOS and Android. However, the update for BS this week is tied in with a new version BS Tokyo Sweets so you can't see it if you're using BS Christmas 2014. You have to download the new version at the Play Store. You should have the RS update this week even if you're on Android though, I can see this them even when using RS Coffee Shop.

Didn't RS get a new version too? I'm still waiting for the pop up

Yes, RS got a new version last week and like you, I'm still waiting for the popup. It's just that BS hasn't had a new version since December until today, while RS' new version last week was already the second one for this year.

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 05:58 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the Lucky Oven always been available on iOS but not on Android? Or not I'm not sure lol xD That's why some people are confused...

Sb1957
02-25-15, 06:11 PM
The update time I mentioned works for both iOS and Android. However, the update for BS this week is tied in with a new version BS Tokyo Sweets so you can't see it if you're using BS Christmas 2014. You have to download the new version at the Play Store. You should have the RS update this week even if you're on Android though, I can see this them even when using RS Coffee Shop.

Yes, RS got a new version last week and like you, I'm still waiting for the popup. It's just that BS hasn't had a new version since December until today, while RS' new version last week was already the second one for this year.

I will wait for the pop up in both games. I want gems!

Sb1957
02-25-15, 06:12 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the Lucky Oven always been available on iOS but not on Android? Or not I'm not sure lol xD That's why some people are confused...

It wasn't available on Android, on iOS I don't know.....

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 06:49 PM

No, not on android. Can't say for iOS as I don't play on that OS.

jandtandn
02-25-15, 06:51 PM

You are correct. It was on iOS, available at a low level or possibly immediately upon starting a new game.

Skoeby
02-25-15, 07:21 PM
I still see no update on my phone.
My sister has IOS, and she has the update already.

:(:(:(

dulceria038
02-25-15, 07:39 PM
You aren't wrong @Pepper Woo... I have iOS and started building these ovens in January...The Lucky oven was always there...I wish TL would give us access to older ovens as requested and asked for time and time again...

jandtandn
02-25-15, 07:40 PM
I still see no update on my phone.
My sister has IOS, and she has the update already.

:(:(:(

If you are on Android, did you download Bakery Story: Tokyo Sweets?

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the responses guys. So the Lucky Oven is more like a treat for Android people this time. :) By the way, I created another thread for the St. Paddy's Day sale items for those asking for it here.

http://i.imgur.com/ozXmHUs.jpg

sesamecake
02-25-15, 08:28 PM
Did anyone get the notification to download the new BS Tokyo for gems? I want to download it now but I don't want to miss out on the 6 free gems if that notification is going to pop up soon. I guess I can wait till tomorrow and see.

twospoons
02-25-15, 08:30 PM
going by past indications, there will be a pop up eventually, but they've been getting later and later. if you want this content desperately, you'll have to forgo the gems.

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 08:56 PM
going by past indications, there will be a pop up eventually, but they've been getting later and later. if you want this content desperately, you'll have to forgo the gems.

I'm hoping we get it by Friday or Sunday.

kimandamelia
02-25-15, 09:09 PM
Lucky Oven has been on Android, I have always played on Android and had 3 of them in storage....

Skoeby
02-25-15, 09:22 PM
Thank you very much for the respond.
Normally android gets a message obout the update...
I just downloaded the tokio sweets version.
Me very very happy now...

;););)

Skoeby
02-25-15, 09:25 PM
If you are on Android, did you download Bakery Story: Tokyo Sweets?

Thank you very much for the respond.
Normally android gets a message about the update...
I just downloaded the tokio sweets version.
Me very very happy now...

;););)

rosewaterlily
02-25-15, 10:05 PM
BTW, I want to commend the BS staff for making Japanese food displays that show desserts that bear some resemblance to their supposed country of origin, unlike the update a few months ago when the Japanese pastry display had the same old regular desserts previously used for the porcelain tea and patisserie displays and only the case was a different design. I would like a redo the French theme too with items resembling actual French desserts. :p

luincristiel
02-25-15, 10:08 PM
BTW, I want to commend the BS staff for making Japanese food displays that show desserts that bear some resemblance to their supposed country of origin, unlike the update a few months ago when the Japanese pastry display had the same old regular desserts previously used for the porcelain tea and patisserie displays and only the case was a different design. I would like a redo the French theme too with items resembling actual French desserts. :p

Interesting - I like the theme but do not think anyone will have a full Japanese bakery...

momov3
02-26-15, 06:53 AM
I would like to see different cooks. The waffle cooks are cute but I like the people cooks on RS better.

I also like sets. A set to me is 6 tables, 6 chairs and 2 counters all matching. There are some tables with no chairs, and visa versa and some with no matching counters. Or counters with nothing else.

momov3
02-26-15, 06:58 AM
I am still running BS Christmas. I am on Android tablet. Is there an update I don't know about?

Never mind, I answered my own question.

SunnySquirrel
02-26-15, 07:09 AM
Not yet. The game will be updated around 1-2 p.m. EST

Ok. Thank you.

zaaracake
02-26-15, 10:02 AM
Filo, 2spoons, jandtandn, geodie, rouge, BuddyB111 and everyone who got in on the Mother's Day discussion...
What do you guys reckon about this?

Please give us Mother's Day goals...a mommy figure....home style baking setup as the large floor prize (maybe a mommy working with cookie dough and a cookie tray and kids looking on) and I know I may get clobbered for this cuz it doesn't belong in a bakery but could we have a baby in a bassinet too?
The smaller floor prize could be a pink and blue tea tray for mom...
Wall decor could be Mother's Day greeting cards or I luv Mom aprons on a hook...
All we have for Mother's Day so far is an oven and a 4x4 for gems...and that was a while ago...
And please if you do this goal, TL, let it be in pastels....we need more pastels...powder blue, butter yellow, pale green, soft peach...
What do you guys think?

zaaracake
02-26-15, 10:04 AM
I think AnnaCoffee and everyone out there who likes bakery style updates will like the idea too...maybe not the baby tho...
;-)
Come on TL! Show us some more looooooove.....

AuntyRose32
02-26-15, 11:44 AM
I absolutely adore this update, thank you TL. I bought everything I think. I would like a Japanese waitress or waiter or both to go with this but not a big deal, maybe a counter too.

Forgot to mention how pretty the new recipes are too, great job :)

gabbysmom87
02-26-15, 01:17 PM
Jandtandn Thank you for the descriptions. It sounds so yummmmy!

aiyoosha
02-26-15, 01:20 PM
oh and btw ai means love in japanese! ^_^

filochick1982
02-26-15, 02:41 PM
Filo, 2spoons, jandtandn, geodie, rouge, BuddyB111 and everyone who got in on the Mother's Day discussion...

I like it!

jandtandn
02-26-15, 03:33 PM

I like your idea and posted in the thread.

starpang
02-26-15, 04:07 PM
Where is this new update.? I have searched high and low but cant find one

ladybugrentals
02-26-15, 05:22 PM
Is update out for android?

BuddyB111
02-26-15, 06:16 PM
I like it a lot, especially the idea of a baby - never thought of that before. I also posted a reply on the other thread.

jandtandn
02-26-15, 07:16 PM
Where is this new update.? I have searched high and low but cant find one

If you are on Android, download Bakery Story: Tokyo Sweets.

stephanie40403
02-26-15, 09:18 PM
I am on android, this is my first update since switching ovEr. My friend who is on ios, sent me pics of new recipes after the update but I still don't have them on anDroid. is this correct.

greengold7
02-27-15, 01:34 AM
Just gotten the gem pop up for update

Sb1957
02-27-15, 03:43 AM
Just got the pop up for the Tokio Sweets update!

jandtandn
02-27-15, 06:08 AM
The new Tokyo decorations in my main bakery:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gvvsjk.jpg

bdocc
02-27-15, 09:02 AM

Your bakery is lovely! Especially with those 3 Lotus Fountains!

jandtandn
02-27-15, 02:01 PM
Your bakery is lovely! Especially with those 3 Lotus Fountains!

Thank you!

BuddyB111
02-27-15, 03:31 PM
My friend has had this as well today, but I haven't. Does anyone know if this common for Android users? Usually we both get the option of gems for installing the latest version, so we've been waiting for the gem offer.

twospoons
02-27-15, 03:42 PM
i got it as well, and was pleasantly surprised to be wrong--i really thought it would take them a couple weeks to do the goal release. maybe it was so fast because BS has been behind on their version updates? anyway, sorry that's not helpful for you buddyb111. hope you get it soon!

BuddyB111
02-27-15, 03:51 PM
Thanks - I'll just keep my fingers crossed! ☺

orleansparish
02-27-15, 04:45 PM

So pretty! I bought the tea party on one account. Need gems for two more. I just visited your bakery last night, while wall hopping from a neighbors wall. I loved how the top portion with the japanese stuff had the green grass and sugar box items. Very adorable.

Natasha_07
02-27-15, 06:27 PM
I'm hoping we get it by Friday or Sunday.

I got the goal today! :)

luincristiel
02-27-15, 07:44 PM
i got it as well, and was pleasantly surprised to be wrong--i really thought it would take them a couple weeks to do the goal release. maybe it was so fast because BS has been behind on their version updates? anyway, sorry that's not helpful for you buddyb111. hope you get it soon!

I think it's a wise move - most players do not visit the forum so they will not know that there's a new version until the prompt (the goal) pops up. So I see no point in delaying the goal in the first place.

I hope you get it soon too, buddyb111 - I just have mine installed.

luincristiel
02-27-15, 07:46 PM

Cute bakery!

I hope that we have a cherry blossom goal - it's cherry blossom festival soon. And that's in Washington DC.

ilaria2464
02-27-15, 08:58 PM
I got the goal today! :)

What goal?

kjbrogren
02-27-15, 09:27 PM

I'm happy we got new recipes, I just wish they would put them out on the drink machine. I've almost maxd out of recipes for it.

sweetypies97
02-27-15, 11:26 PM

I know! It is fantastic!!

BuddyB111
02-28-15, 12:42 AM
Thank you. It's good to know you have only just got the pop up. :)

Natasha_07
02-28-15, 10:10 AM
What goal?

I got the goal to download Toyko Sweets on Friday.

msvals90
02-28-15, 03:04 PM
I bought the Nippon Sweets decor and placed it down. Then when I came back my bakery was restored to just before the purchase and the Nippon Sweets decor item was removed from the catalogue. BS.

minidemon88
03-02-15, 03:26 AM
Cute bakery!

I hope that we have a cherry blossom goal - it's cherry blossom festival soon. And that's in Washington DC.

I hope so too! It will goes so well with the Tokyo sweet theme we got. The cherry blossom tree is nice but a little pricey if you're planning to buy more than one. >__< But judging their pattern, most likely we will end up with a St. Patrick's goal or something else.

pixiegamer
03-02-15, 10:37 AM
I hope so too! It will goes so well with the Tokyo sweet theme we got. The cherry blossom tree is nice but a little pricey if you're planning to buy more than one. >__< But judging their pattern, most likely we will end up with a St. Patrick's goal or something else.

I third the Cherry Blossom goal idea! If not in March, then it would be great to have for April! If February's update pattern was any indication, though, we'll probably have St. Patrick's goals to complement the sale but varied weekly updates. Can't wait to see what comes :)

AuntyRose32
03-04-15, 11:38 AM
Cute bakery!

I third the Cherry Blossom goal idea! If not in March, then it would be great to have for April! If February's update pattern was any indication, though, we'll probably have St. Patrick's goals to complement the sale but varied weekly updates. Can't wait to see what comes :)

I fourth the Cherry Blossom goal idea. It would go so well with our Tokyo update and fit in with lots of other themes/items we have as you have all mentioned. It would be so pretty and fresh looking too. I'm excited just thinking of the possibilities, really hope this happens. Fingers crossed.

ojapple96
03-07-15, 06:34 PM
I 5th the cherry blossom goal idea would LOVE that!