PDA

View Full Version : Question - On Gift Giving

KatiesIslands
02-24-15, 08:13 AM
I know I can gift 3 times every 24 hours. I choose to have 3 steady "Buddies" that I trade gifts with, each day.

That said, I also tend to accept a gift, one neighbor/buddy at a time, immediately poking the "gift" button, if open, to return the gift ASAP. It is not always available as I gift at a generally stable time each day.

Today I recieved a gift. The "gift" button was available so I used it to return the gift. I got the notice "Your gift was sent but one or more of your neighbors did not recieve your gift" or something close to that.

Since I only sent to ONE neighbor, does that mean:
1. The single gift I sent was sent TO, yet not RECIEVED by my neighbor? Because they already had "too many"? (What number is "too many"? Do gems recieved from treasure animals (Toucan or retriever) count towards the limit?)
2. The single gift went to and was recieved by this neighbor but if I continue to gift my other 2 gift-buddies, they, too, will not recieve their gems? If this is so, why does it still show that I may gift more -the button is still working?
3. If the single gift I sent did not go to anyone, instead was it removed from my "3" limit for the day, disappearing into the ether? Where did it go?

Can I still gift today? Will my neighbor get this gift that is floating out in virtual reality when and if it is deemed enough time passes? Is this gift wasted -dumped into some virtual wasteland? What about the rest of today's future gifts?

WildAjjax
02-24-15, 09:52 PM
This is a question I'd like some clarification on as well as I have no idea how gift giving seems to work either. Anyone with more knowledge on the subject should speak up. Hint, hint Kooky. -wink-

kooky panda
02-25-15, 11:42 AM
There was an issue where players were getting this pop up, but they had not gifted yet. This was fixed. If you have not done so try restarting your device.

I also send one gift at a time, but one day I checked off my neighbor and right when I hit send, I noticed another neighbor some how got checked. So I was short one gift.

Before sending, eyeball your neighbors list to make sure no other neighbors box is checked before sending.

If nothing helps and this keeps happening, please let me know.

icysnowz
03-04-15, 07:07 PM
I am still having the issue that when i ticked my 3rd neighbour to send a gem gift it says "You can only gift 3 times per day". But i never gifted anyone yet and i have only ticked 2 neighbours. But then after i continued to send the gift to my 2 neighbours, it says "Your gift was sent but one or more of your neighbors did not recieve your gift". Then after the pop up, my 3rd neighbour's name is still there so i proceeded to tick his name again and it worked.. it let me send the 3rd gem gift

How come i cant send all 3 at once and have to send them separately? Before this im able to send all 3 at once without this problem.