PDA

View Full Version : Playing on two devices

matrixkitten
02-23-15, 06:59 PM
Is it possible to play on two devices without losing progress? I have FS installed on my phone, but I'd also like to play on my iPad when I'm at home. Would there be issues with my game if I attempt to do this? My phone is running Android, if this makes a difference.

And another unrelated question. When I collect my "tips" a coin and a star fall on the floor. Do I need to pick them up off the floor in order to be credited the coins and xp? Probably a silly question, but I'm new to the game!

kooky panda
02-24-15, 11:12 AM
You can switch back and forth by the login feature.
You will need to use a game shown in post 1 to do the login .

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

Be sure and set up a storm Id and password for the games under your phone.

You do not have to tap and collect coins and stars. They will automatically be counted.

matrixkitten
02-24-15, 05:51 PM
Thank you for the info! I look forward to playing on my iPad at home! :)

matrixkitten
03-06-15, 02:29 AM
I set up the game on both devices and everything seems fine so far! I do have some questions, though, since I'm playing on both an iPad and Android.

I see lots of items on iPad version of the game that are not available on Android. What happens if I order a catalog item that is exclusive to iPad? Will I be able to see it on my Android phone? Will I be able to place it on display from my phone once it is ready?

What about decorations? If I buy an iPad exclusive display, will I be able to manage it from my phone? Move it around, store it, retrieve it, etc.?

I imagine many of these items were available on Android via updates in the past, but I'm a new player, so my phone doesn't have access to many of them.

Thank you for any clarification you are able to offer on this topic!

kooky panda
03-06-15, 11:49 AM
Items offered on IOS only , you will not be able see or use.
If you have displays on android that are not showing up or are in the way, you will need to store them while you are under
Ipad.

matrixkitten
03-11-15, 07:38 PM
I did some experimenting while playing the same shop on both an iOS and Android devices. Here's what I found, in case someone is in the same situation as I am.

- Clothing available exclusively on iOS can only be ordered on that device; however, once ordered, can be displayed via the Android when it's ready.

- Purchased iOS-only decor can be stored and is available for use (requires game restart) while on Android; this will not unlock said decor on Android, though. If you purchased one iOS tile, you'll be able to store it and use it again on Android, but you won't be able to buy more of it until you go back to iOS.

Overall, it has been very easy and convenient to use both iOS and Android to pay my shop. I expected more of a hassle!

Spelletje1
03-13-15, 01:22 PM
can I also play Castle Story on two devices?
Thank you!

orleansparish
03-13-15, 04:24 PM
can I also play Castle Story on two devices?
Thank you!

Yes, you can!

simboonyee
05-25-15, 07:50 AM
My android hp crashed n i want to reinstall my game.how do i do that