PDA

View Full Version : What do you buy?

LonePudding
02-23-15, 09:54 AM
When you no longer need habitats & you don't need to expand, what do you spend your coins on?

MajicHearts
02-23-15, 11:47 AM
When you no longer need habitats & you don't need to expand, what do you spend your coins on?

Good question...I would like to know the answer.........

[S8] Elsa
02-23-15, 11:57 AM
Quest Outpost! You can spend Coins and send your Dragons on adventures to get things like Gold, Maps, Food, and parts to make special Dragons.

Also, decorations. The flower beds are really nice. You can make a rainbow flower garden. :3

LonePudding
02-23-15, 12:52 PM
Elsa;1061707']Quest Outpost! You can spent Coins and send your Dragons on adventures to get things like Gold, Maps, Food, and parts to make special Dragons.

Also, decorations. The flower beds are really nice. You can make a rainbow flower garden. :3

Wow! I completely forgot about the questing! Is it possible to get onyx or quartz from the fairy quests or are they too rare? I also love decorating my island but I've run out of ideas.

stashlova
02-23-15, 01:02 PM
Stopped collecting coins when we were still using different full versions of the game(Android) but have started back up. Now i have over 60 million and have purchased every decoration. Still expanding and evolving dragons so thats what my coins are going too

Questing gives me nothing valuable(zero comet parts so fair - had to have sent off Moon and Atlantis a hundred times each by now) - only more coins, food, lotus flowers and other useless stuff.

LonePudding
02-23-15, 01:30 PM
I got one comets tail. Never got another one but tbh I rarely do that quest. The most I really use my coins is when I've saved up about 400 Island parts and I just expand 5-6 spaces at a time. THATS when I collect coins!

stashlova
02-23-15, 02:48 PM
I got one comets tail. Never got another one but tbh I rarely do that quest. The most I really use my coins is when I've saved up about 400 Island parts and I just expand 5-6 spaces at a time. THATS when I collect coins!

You are a mining master. No way i can save up that many. As soon as I unlock an expansion I do it lol.

freshfunin2008
02-23-15, 04:47 PM
I only collect coins when I want to see which dragons are in that habitat. When you have been lvl 150 for that long you really don't need 100 million coins. LOL

mbyte68
02-23-15, 05:25 PM
Started wasting coins on the artic isles again lol

freshfunin2008
02-23-15, 05:32 PM
Well I have been buying some treasure terrances etc.

Kennedward
02-23-15, 08:30 PM
I got nothing much to buy lately, I spend a few thousands per 6 hours or so for the quest outpost and that's it

freesiawoods
02-23-15, 08:43 PM
Started wasting coins on the artic isles again lol

Lol I might do that too, but then again nah, still not worth the trouble.

I only quest for gold. Miserable chance of gold but better than nothing.

Kennedward
02-23-15, 09:09 PM
Lol I might do that too, but then again nah, still not worth the trouble.

I only quest for gold. Miserable chance of gold but better than nothing.

Me too, but most of the time only get coins in return.

I can no longer waste coins on artic isle as I've unlocked every artic dragon:cool: