PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Terrace

laurelsail
02-23-15, 07:28 AM
How many gold can a Treasure Terrace hold in a 24 hour period? If I have 2 Epic level Treasure Dragons can I collect the 10 gold once every 24 hours? Thanks!

Clark_Wayne
02-23-15, 07:42 AM
No you can't : Treasure terrace hold only 5 golds (unless you bought it before oct.2013 : those ones hold 10 golds)
So you have to collect twice a day if you want your 10 golds :D
But if you have only 2 golds dragons you can buy 2 Treasure terrace (sometimes they are on sales) and put 1 in each : you need then to collect once a day to get your 10 golds

Btw you can't have 2 Treasure dragons : we are limited to one of each golds dragons (Treasure, Goldleaf, gilded, midas, stainglass, sterling, forbidden and goldwin)
And we are limited to 4 Treasure terraces.

LonePudding
02-23-15, 09:32 AM
Why do people buy more than 4 gold dragons then?

cocauina
02-23-15, 09:37 AM
Because if you have 4 dragons you collect 20 gold per day, but if you have 8 dragons, you collect 40 gold per day.

A month with 30 days, if you collect 20 per day, in the end of the month you have 600 gold, if you collect 40 per day in the end of the month you have 1,200 gold.

The more dragons of gold you have, the more gold you produce and you can spend more gold in tournaments, speed breeding or even buying a dragon that you are tired of breeding and aren't able to breed and you really want to have that dragon.

LonePudding
02-23-15, 09:50 AM
So if you have 8 dragons (I'm not great at maths) you collect 5 gold from each habitat EVERY 12 HOURS? Looks like someone needs to buy another gold dragon :D

stashlova
02-23-15, 10:16 AM
Bought forbidden. Still not sure when to collect. i try to wait until the gold bars show up on the terrace's(i have 3 with 1 dragon on each). Seems like i only get this pop up twice a day for a total of 12 gold per day as all of them are Epic. How do we find a more efficient way of collecting? I'm missing out on 3 bars daily

PernReloaded
02-23-15, 10:56 AM
Bought forbidden. Still not sure when to collect. i try to wait until the gold bars show up on the terrace's(i have 3 with 1 dragon on each). Seems like i only get this pop up twice a day for a total of 12 gold per day as all of them are Epic. How do we find a more efficient way of collecting? I'm missing out on 3 bars daily

The gold bar doesnt mean its ful, it means it has two-three gold bars to collect (not very handy at all).

The best way to collect is 24 hours (and one minute) after you last collected. The dragons work on a timer, where it's one gold bar every so hours, and since they are five gold bars a day then you have to wait a full 24 hours to collect the gold and get every gold bar you earned.

laurelsail
02-23-15, 12:27 PM
If I collect my Terrace that has two Treasure Dragons every 12 hours will I get 10 gold for that habitat?

stashlova
02-23-15, 12:43 PM
Thanks Pern! I just need to be patient and wait for a time when i can collect ever 24hrs and 1min. Its sooo hard to wait!

gammarayburst
02-23-15, 02:56 PM
If I collect my Terrace that has two Treasure Dragons every 12 hours will I get 10 gold for that habitat?

Yes, you should get 5 gold every 12 hours for a total of 10 gold per day. It might sound a little silly, but I actually set an alarm on my phone so that I remember to collect every 12 hours. After I am done collecting, I check the current time on my phone and then push the time on my alarm back by 1 minute from there for the next day. The gold dragons are very touchy, and if you collect gold a minute before the 24-hour mark, you'll only get 4 gold and they start all over again, so you will have to wait a few hours to collect that extra one that you missed! I know it probably sounds like a lot of work for a game, but getting 25 gold per day (I have 5 gold dragons) makes it all worth it! :)

cocauina
02-23-15, 03:49 PM
Yes, you should get 5 gold every 12 hours for a total of 10 gold per day. It might sound a little silly, but I actually set an alarm on my phone so that I remember to collect every 12 hours. After I am done collecting, I check the current time on my phone and then push the time on my alarm back by 1 minute from there for the next day. (...)

It's not silly, I do this also. Instead of being constantly checking the time and having to reminder the time I need to collect the gold it's too much work when I can simple create a alarm that rings when I need to collecet the gold :)

jensmoss
03-15-16, 03:54 PM
Yes, you should get 5 gold every 12 hours for a total of 10 gold per day. It might sound a little silly, but I actually set an alarm on my phone so that I remember to collect every 12 hours. After I am done collecting, I check the current time on my phone and then push the time on my alarm back by 1 minute from there for the next day. The gold dragons are very touchy, and if you collect gold a minute before the 24-hour mark, you'll only get 4 gold and they start all over again, so you will have to wait a few hours to collect that extra one that you missed! I know it probably sounds like a lot of work for a game, but getting 25 gold per day (I have 5 gold dragons) makes it all worth it! :)

Sorry to be a bother... But just so I get it right in my head...
I collect from the habitats at, say, 11am then again at 11pm (I've 2 per terrace) then the following day I collect at 11:01am and 11:01pm etc...
Have I got that right???
Jen xx

Bastiaan0
03-16-16, 04:14 AM
Sorry to be a bother... But just so I get it right in my head...
I collect from the habitats at, say, 11am then again at 11pm (I've 2 per terrace) then the following day I collect at 11:01am and 11:01pm etc...
Have I got that right???
Jen xx

Perhaps this thread can help you: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87108-How-to-collect-Gold-Dragons-(all-possible-combinations)

freshfunin2008
03-18-16, 01:02 PM
No you can't : Treasure terrace hold only 5 golds (unless you bought it before oct.2013 : those ones hold 10 golds)
So you have to collect twice a day if you want your 10 golds :D
But if you have only 2 golds dragons you can buy 2 Treasure terrace (sometimes they are on sales) and put 1 in each : you need then to collect once a day to get your 10 golds

Btw you can't have 2 Treasure dragons : we are limited to one of each golds dragons (Treasure, Goldleaf, gilded, midas, stainglass, sterling, forbidden and goldwin)
And we are limited to 4 Treasure terraces.

I think we are allowed 6 habitats now since there are 12 gold producing dragons.

amalsaba
03-18-16, 04:42 PM
I can't wait for another gold producing dragons sale��⏳