PDA

View Full Version : Answered Gifting error message

my2place
02-23-15, 06:00 AM
For the past few days, when I send out my first gift, I get the message "Your gift has been sent. But 1 of your friends did not receive the gift as you have already sent them a gift or they have already received the max number of gifts." This is happening on my 2 different accounts, on 2 different devices (iPad 2 and iPhone 5). I never send more than one gift at a time, and I tested by sending just one gift from one account to the other - the gift went through OK, but I still got that message?

PikaSquirrel
02-23-15, 11:40 AM
Which item were you trying to gift your neighbor?

If the neighbor you're trying to send gifts to already has the maximum amount of that item, then you won't be able to send them that item. Try sending them other items and it will go through as long as they don't have the maximum amount of that item too.

my2place
02-23-15, 12:08 PM
I only sent out one gift (silver) to my other account. That gift went through fine and was received, but I still got the message I posted above when I sent that gift. It says that gift was sent (and I can verify received) but 1 of your friends did not receive ... even though I only sent 1 gift!

PikaSquirrel
02-23-15, 12:38 PM
Can you please send us the Storm8 ID of your other account? How many Silver Ores did the other account have before accepting?

my2place
02-23-15, 01:15 PM
Storm8 ID of other (sending) account is steelerhouse ... and silver ore inventory was about 20 in accepting (my2place) account.
The same message has popped up as well from my main (my2place) account when sending just one gift (the first of the day) to one other neighbor (varies by day) at a time.

And edited to add - the same thing just happened when I sent just one gift to one neighbor on Home Design Story (from my2place account)

my2place
02-25-15, 02:33 PM
Update: the problem seems to be resolved. Thank you TL if it needed de-bugging and was fixed.