PDA

View Full Version : Not able to purchase value packs etc.

satuanneli
02-23-15, 01:18 AM
I recently got a new iphone and started playing the game with it. The only problem so far is the fact that I can't make any purchases, doesn't matter if it's value packs, gems or just coins. My apple id is the same as it was before, all set up and ready to buy but everytime I try to buy something, it asks for my apple id+pw and after that confirms if I wanna buy the pack and when I click yes it just says purchase could not be completed and that I have to check for answers from apple site. I did that already but no help whatsoever, purchasing in other games works but for some reason not in fantasy forest. Also tried to reinstall the game but nothing changed. Anyone else experiencing similar problems or know what would help?? Thank you!!

[S8] Regina
02-23-15, 12:49 PM
I recently got a new iphone and started playing the game with it. The only problem so far is the fact that I can't make any purchases, doesn't matter if it's value packs, gems or just coins. My apple id is the same as it was before, all set up and ready to buy but everytime I try to buy something, it asks for my apple id+pw and after that confirms if I wanna buy the pack and when I click yes it just says purchase could not be completed and that I have to check for answers from apple site. I did that already but no help whatsoever, purchasing in other games works but for some reason not in fantasy forest. Also tried to reinstall the game but nothing changed. Anyone else experiencing similar problems or know what would help?? Thank you!!

Have you tried logging out of your Apple ID and logging back in? Please also make sure you have downloaded the app from the same region as your Apple ID. Please let us know if logging out of your Apple ID and back in resolved this issue. Thank you!

satuanneli
02-24-15, 11:10 PM
That didn't work but I contacted the apple support team and it's now fixed!! Thanks for your help anyway!!

kooky panda
02-25-15, 11:37 AM
Oh good!! Glad you are able to purchase again! :)