PDA

View Full Version : No money earned while not in game

peekabooka
02-22-15, 07:27 PM
I play on my iPhone ios 8.1.3. For the last two weeks customers won't come unless I am actually in the game. My counters have 10,000+ items on them so over the past week I've made maybe $1,000. This hadn't happen before. I use to log into the game and it would say how much money I made. Now nothing. Just empty restaurant with new people coming in. Did I mess a setting up or something? Please help. Thanks.

LuckyFirefox
02-23-15, 12:59 PM
It looks like your game is currently able to sell food while you're away. Please remember not to block any podiums, counters, tables, and chairs in your restaurant. Let me know if you continue to experience any issues.

lynniefish
02-25-15, 11:04 PM
I play on my iPhone ios 8.1.3. For the last two weeks customers won't come unless I am actually in the game. My counters have 10,000+ items on them so over the past week I've made maybe $1,000. This hadn't happen before. I use to log into the game and it would say how much money I made. Now nothing. Just empty restaurant with new people coming in. Did I mess a setting up or something? Please help. Thanks.

I also play on iOS and used to experience this, too, but found a solution that works for me...maybe it will for you, too. When you're leaving the game, visit a neighbor then close the game. On your return, you should still be in your neighbor's place. Go home, and you should get a popup telling you how much you've earned in your absence. If you get a startup screen, you should still get the earnings popup. Hope this helps you!!

lynniefish
02-25-15, 11:10 PM
It looks like your game is currently able to sell food while you're away. Please remember not to block any podiums, counters, tables, and chairs in your restaurant. Let me know if you continue to experience any issues.

LuckyFirefox, I just noticed this thread is supposed to be under RS 2 Bugs and Issues but it's appearing under RS Bugs and Issues.

kooky panda
02-26-15, 11:21 AM
LuckyFirefox, I just noticed this thread is supposed to be under RS 2 Bugs and Issues but it's appearing under RS Bugs and Issues.

Thread has been moved to the proper forum. :)