PDA

View Full Version : How can I use my facebook photo?

loevet99
02-22-15, 07:45 AM
I tried to place my facebook photo in farm story 2 but it wont work. When trying to connect, faceopened but then stopped. I waited for 10 minutes but nothing happened. Can anyone help me?

reewinder
02-22-15, 10:04 PM
I tap on the bar in the top left hand corner where it shows what level and how many points you have and it brings you to the Farm Overview page. From there you can change your farm name or choose different avatars. Under choose avatar is where the facebook log in part is along with the stock chicken/corn/cow/bass/flower/fox/garden basket.
I click on the facebook one and it takes me to a page that asks if farmstory 2 can post to my facebook page and I tell it NO and then it takes me back to the game and my current photo from there is now in the game. Sometimes it will switch it back to a stock avatar without my doing...then I just go back and redo it again.
When I go to my neighbors shops and it shows the list I used to be able to see other people's facebook avatars but I think the game keeps you from seeing them in there anymore....the only time I see any facebook avatars anymore is through the news paper sales.....other than that I never see them anywhere else.
If that doesn't work I would try force closing the game and try again and if it still doesn't work I'd contact the support team.