View Full Version : Answered Romantic Gazebo

Dabag
02-21-15, 11:29 PM
February 21, 2015

I hope I am wrong.
Right now this looks like it has the potential to be a
*Glimmerbat Habitat type fiasco?

Romantic Gazebo- Buildings-Available Level 17

I had the opportunity to introduce Castle Story to a friend.
Upon viewing the Market>Buildings at Level 1 - on the device(iphone)
I noticed that the Romantic Gazebo was still in the Buildings even though the Questline had expired
* Post #1 update thread: will expire at 11:30 AM PST on February 20th.
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?78499-Castle-Story-2-12-15-Romantic-Gazebo

It is also still available for 50,000 coins on my Level 20 device.

*The Glimmerbat Habitat-gem purchase- actually works a little differently and will not come fully upgraded. However when you do purchase the Habitat, you will be able to fully upgrade it by continuing the list of provided Goals at no cost of additional Gems. http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?66132-Glimmerbat-habitat&p=861702&viewfull=1#post861702

Maybe someone forgot to remove it from the Market when the quests expired.

dabag

kooky panda
02-22-15, 11:56 AM
I have reported this over.
I also had the option to buy it and build it .
(I did not do the original goal)

kiraalex
02-22-15, 02:41 PM
I bought the romantic gazebo prior to the expiration date. However, can't say I'm pleased with my purchase because I'm now unable to complete building it even though I completed Lv 1 prior to Feb 20. No romantic beams or blocks are shown as an option in my workshops. Now I have nothing but a bare bones structure to show for all the time it took me to craft materials in order to get to Lv 2.
If it was purchased before expiration, players should have an opportunity to complete building it.
Not happy.

kooky panda
02-26-15, 03:38 PM
It has now been removed from the market.

murkin4242
03-01-15, 03:04 PM
I bought the romantic gazebo prior to the expiration date. However, can't say I'm pleased with my purchase because I'm now unable to complete building it even though I completed Lv 1 prior to Feb 20. No romantic beams or blocks are shown as an option in my workshops. Now I have nothing but a bare bones structure to show for all the time it took me to craft materials in order to get to Lv 2.
If it was purchased before expiration, players should have an opportunity to complete building it.
Not happy.

I agree. It spoils the fun when no matter how hard you work at something, it goes away. The gazebo went away much, much too soon.

Zulac99
04-18-15, 04:18 PM
I'm confused, if I try to upgrade my Romantic Gazebo the game clearly says that romantic beams and blocks are made in the workshop? Shouldn't it say something like "No longer available"?