PDA

View Full Version : Berserker -worth buying?

mrorangecat
02-21-15, 09:47 PM
Hey folks- My account currently has a sale on Berserker. Is he a special/ strong enough champion that he's worth spending money on? Thanks!

LonePudding
02-22-15, 08:01 AM
Hey folks- My account currently has a sale on Berserker. Is he a special/ strong enough champion that he's worth spending money on? Thanks!

If it's your first champ go ahead!! He'll help you win more. In the tournament threads though, he rarely gets mentioned even though people have him, so he may not be one of the strongest, go-to dragons. But he is a super rare and it takes 100,000 food altogether to get him epic. So really, if I were you, I would only get it if I had no champs and don't have enough time to or can't win your first champion dragon.
I hope these little 'pros' and 'cons' help you make your decision!

ciarjen
02-22-15, 08:08 AM

Just because someone else has success with a particular champ, it doesn't mean that you will, so buying one, if you want it to do well in battle, is a gamble.

A cheaper way to get a super rare champ is by doing a tournament and using ultimate on the rounds that you cannot win.

I bought Ninja once in a value pack and it was a waste of money. It doesn't perform well in my account.

cocauina
02-22-15, 08:14 AM
Just because someone else has success with a particular champ, it doesn't mean that you will, so buying one, if you want it to do well in battle, is a gamble.

A cheaper way to get a super rare champ is by doing a tournament and using ultimate on the rounds that you cannot win.

I bought Ninja once in a value pack and it was a waste of money. It doesn't perform well in my account.

There is a more easiest way to have a Champion Dragon. When TL release a dragon that so you can have it you need to collect 99 parts to craft him, I think that is more easier than a tournament, since in a tournament we only have 6 days for 30 rounds and the players normally use gold to pass through the rounds, the dragon that you need to collect 99 parts in 1 month is more easier, and most of the players are able to craft 2 instead of only 1.

Tealantern
02-22-15, 12:28 PM
Also, if you really love the look of him, maybe go for it...but if you think he isn't your thing...leave it. My little boy loves this one because he has the poison shape and vivid colouring. It's quite an expensive value pack. The last champ value pack had the four dragon habitat whereas this only has the three dragon habitat.

Mythdefied
02-22-15, 12:52 PM
I did buy him. I'm an Android user and I don't have any Champions. I won't have enough parts to craft the current dragon so Berserker sounded good. I'm sure I'll get better ones in the future, but he would've been useful in the current tournament.

Anaboe
02-24-15, 01:38 PM
Your first Champion is always special and very welcome, for it easens up the tournaments massivly, same Goes for your first Diamond. I won my first Champion in a tournament, but it costs me 8-10 ultimates. Next tournament was much easier, tho I still use an ultimate now and then (2-4 times each tournament). Now I have 15 champs, and I don't care about one more or less ;)

My 1st Diamond I bought as valuepack and I couldn't have made a better trade. She got me my 5 hybrids pretty easily and all of then are very usefull during tournaments.

Sumercarefree
02-24-15, 07:59 PM
Yes we need at least one Champion breed to fight in the Tourneys.
Hope it is not over 200 Gold.