PDA

View Full Version : Decoration Gem prices

Meloewa
02-21-15, 10:37 AM
Hi all, i am new to teamlava games, but it is normal that all the decorations are so expensive in gems?
i play for a while freemium games, like clash of clans, hayday.. ect. and yes, i spend some cash on gems, but it was relative all in decent price range.
But really, for some decorations in restaurant story , it is really expensive to keep buy all the new stuff :D
i know it is not needed to buy everything, but i just wondering how other people are doing this?
thank you for reading and happy gaming!

fatbearsecondary
02-21-15, 11:22 AM
Hi all, i am new to teamlava games, but it is normal that all the decorations are so expensive in gems?
i play for a while freemium games, like clash of clans, hayday.. ect. and yes, i spend some cash on gems, but it was relative all in decent price range.
But really, for some decorations in restaurant story , it is really expensive to keep buy all the new stuff :D
i know it is not needed to buy everything, but i just wondering how other people are doing this?
thank you for reading and happy gaming!

Honestly, RS2 is *really* expensive. Way more so than RS1. The "style" feature is nice enough, I guess, because it means once you buy something you can use it whenever. But in the previous game, you could buy one table of a style for a few gems. You'd never buy a style if you only wanted one or two in RS2. You have to really like something to spend gems on it, because when you spend them you are going to spend a LOT.

I'm still not sold on this new version. Will be a sad day when RS1 updates end...

tiggerhobbes
02-21-15, 11:54 AM
I think they also advertise 'special package sales' far more aggressive in this game than others. Right now I have two sales packages floating on my already tiny iphone screen, if one ends another one pops up immediately.

Which is pretty hilarious, I have deleted over 40 blueprints by now (trying to make room for seeds and nails.) And they keep trying to sell me discounted blueprints at a low low price of real world money.

But I guess that's how. Usually they have specific decoration items on sale along with the parts or valentines card or blueprints or whatever, if you are really keen on spending real money on decoration, instead of buying freely you can always wait to see if the one you want go on sale randomly.