PDA

View Full Version : Answered wedding alicorn has disappeared from my kingdom!!!

bozit
02-21-15, 01:59 AM
I was thrilled to find the wedding alicorn and added it to my kingdom immediately. I collected from it for a few days and then it just disappeared! If I wasn't supposed to have it why was able to actually place it in my kingdom. Its a bit rotten to just take it back without any warning. Also, when I tried to buy the new wedding pack it caused my screen to go black and I had to shut my tablet down and leave it for some time before I could use it again. The wedding items are not appearing in the Market either! So I've got this countdown icon taking up space on my screen but I can't go to the market and buy any thing to do with it!! Doesn't encourage me to go market at all.

Sweepster
02-21-15, 09:09 AM
My wedding quests have all disappeared too, it must be a bug as I only started it a few hours ago.

kooky panda
02-21-15, 04:24 PM
For more information on the wedding alicorn please see the current thread Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?78196-Castle-Story-2-5-15-The-Big-News)

For missing quests please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.