PDA

View Full Version : Notifications randomly stopped

CountryPrincess1016
02-20-15, 09:03 PM
I'm having this problem in both restaurant story and bakery story. It randomly started a week ago. I'm not getting push notifications. I didn't change or update anything. I just stopped receiving the notifications. Because of this, my food keeps spoiling because I forget what I made, and I spent A LOT of gems trying to complete the Valentine's Day goal so I can unlock those recipes before the time runs out. I need to use them to finish dishes instantly or recover dishes because the notifications aren't working. I have a Samsung S5 and I have not updated anything. Farm story 2 still works. Bakery and restaurant story do not.

sally_brown
02-21-15, 03:55 PM
The exact same thing happened to me week or so ago. And then as randomly as I stopped getting them, I started getting them again. I have no idea what happened.

[S8] Regina
02-23-15, 04:10 PM
I'm having this problem in both restaurant story and bakery story. It randomly started a week ago. I'm not getting push notifications. I didn't change or update anything. I just stopped receiving the notifications. Because of this, my food keeps spoiling because I forget what I made, and I spent A LOT of gems trying to complete the Valentine's Day goal so I can unlock those recipes before the time runs out. I need to use them to finish dishes instantly or recover dishes because the notifications aren't working. I have a Samsung S5 and I have not updated anything. Farm story 2 still works. Bakery and restaurant story do not.

We tested this issue and have been receiving notifications. Are there any specific recipes that you are making that is causing this issue?

Lucys27
03-06-15, 08:06 AM
The same thing is happening to me. I am receiving no notifications for bakery story or restaurant story. It started a week ago. I use a nexus 7 tablet.

Alex41115
03-17-15, 10:15 AM

open settings
applicaton manager
find the app
check that notifications are ticked

hope that helps

cheers

Alex ;)