PDA

View Full Version : TOURNAMENT: Lunar Goat - 2015 Feb 20

zenobia42
02-20-15, 12:30 PM
Good luck, everyone!

Prize = Lunar Goat (in honor of Chinese New Year)
Super Rare electric-fire
22:00 incubation time
24:00 evolution time

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52937

TOURNAMENT: Lunar Goat

Reward: Lunar Goat Lightning/Fire Hatching 22h. Evolve 24h. Feed Schedule D

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52938

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.

zenobia42
02-20-15, 12:31 PM
emerald dragon > rainguin (1-0)
rock rhino > lightning leopard (1-0)
zapra > seamur (1-0)
steam trunk finally ember bear (1-3)
skeletal dragon > bansheep (1-1)
cold turkey > rampage (1-0)
ruby razorback > jackalope (1-0)
ruby razorback > present pheasant (1-0)
toy poodle < treasure toucan (0-3)
santa claws > treasure toucan (1-0)
emerald dragon > snowpossum (1-1)
treasure toucan > crystal unicorn (1-2)
lunar goat

Overall record 11-10.

readysetgo888
02-20-15, 12:34 PM
I called it!

Sitting this one out for sure. If anyone wants a good reason not waste their Saturday playing in this tournament (and not waste their precious gems!), just remember that the animal is a RAMPAGE and it's a permanently available rare that you will probably get while trying for the Valentine's animals.

I pass on the lazy clone and unfair tournament... no regrets.

Vodelle
02-20-15, 12:37 PM
Losing against the first round... great start to the tournament. (Go figure, though. I was born in a goat year and it's not said to be lucky when it's your year's turn, haha.)

ninasidstorm8
02-20-15, 12:37 PM
Overall 12-13

1) Rainguin 1 < Twighlight Troll 15
2) Lightning Leopard 2 < Thorilla 15
3) Seamur 4 < Rumblebee 15
4) Ember Bear 7 < Steamtrunk 15 (1 loss)
5) Bansheep 10 < Skeletal Dragon 15 (1 loss)
6) Rampage 10 < Cold Turkey 15
7) Jackalope 12 < Steamtrunk 15 (2 losses)
8) Paradise Parrot 16 < Steamtrunk 15 (1 loss)
9) Treasure Toucan 18 < Santa Claws 15
10) Snowpossum 18 < Twighlight Troll 15 (1 loss)
11) Crystal Unicorn 20 < Rumblebee 15 (1 loss)
12) Lunar Goat 20 < Thorilla 15 (6 losses)

I hope that Lunar Goat fights for me this well. If your going to lose 6 times in one round, at least it was the last round.

readysetgo888
02-20-15, 12:38 PM
Oh by the way, this animal isn't a goat lol. It's a RAM. Google pictures of the two animals. They couldn't even bother to get the shape of the horns right on this lazy clone!

YeahBabyBabylonian
02-20-15, 12:51 PM
Hah, I lost in the first round too, so glad I fed my Toy Poodle up to level 15 so it could be beaten by a level 1 rainguin :P

rjazz
02-20-15, 12:51 PM
PyroPony beat Rainguin

Melis2a84
02-20-15, 12:54 PM
Hey guys

Here are my results

Round 1 rainguin beaten by leopard
Round 2 leopard beaten by matrimony
Round 3 seamur beaten by conducktor
Round 4 ember beaten by matrimony
Round 5 bansheep beaten by Hollie collie
Round 6 rampage beaten by crystal unicorn
Round 7 jackalope beaten by crystal unicorn
Round 8 paradise parrot beaten by crystal unicorn
Round 9 treasure toucan beaten by Santa claws
Round 10 Snowpossum beaten by crystal unicorn
Round 11 crystal unicorn beaten by Firefox
Round 12 lunar goat beaten by chimpala

Here is the egg 22hrs

rjazz
02-20-15, 12:55 PM
Thank you Mel! You are Speedy!!!!

A2TUDE
02-20-15, 12:56 PM
Sorry I couldn't post table I'm lil rush this morning

Here's luna 22 hrs

zenobia42
Hey guys

Here are my results

Here is the egg 22hrs

CONGRATS, Melis2a84, and thank you so much for noting everything to share with us! I will fill in the table in the OP for everyone based on your info. :)

EviBrooklyn
Hey guys

Here are my results

Here is the egg 22hrs

Lol Mel .. I knew youd finish pretty quick
So I guess this is fire/electric

Melis2a84
02-20-15, 12:57 PM
Thank you Mel! You are Speedy!!!!

No worries :D

rjazz
02-20-15, 12:58 PM
If I follow the Tourney/Battleground charts so nicely provided by Zen & others I hardly ever have to use gems to win a tourney or battleground.

intrinsicallyknotted
02-20-15, 01:00 PM
Oh by the way, this animal isn't a goat lol. It's a RAM. Google pictures of the two animals. They couldn't even bother to get the shape of the horns right on this lazy clone!

Lazy clone, I agree. However, I beg to differ on the idea that it's a ram rather than a goat. Many species of wild goat have those long, ribbed, curved horns that stick out from the head, whereas most sheep have more tightly curled horns. Goats also tend to be leaner-looking than sheep, with longer necks. I would say that both Lunar Goat and its identical twin Rampage are more like goats than sheep. Lunar Goat even has a beard!

Melis2a84
Lol Mel .. I knew youd finish pretty quick
So I guess this is fire/electric

Lol I was up and ready haha, Yep fire/electric :D

EviBrooklyn
Well at least we got a tournament... I love tournaments even though sometimes it's so difficult to win without using some gems

Melis2a84
CONGRATS, Melis2a84, and thank you so much for noting everything to share with us! I will fill in the table in the OP for everyone based on your info. :)

No worries hun glad I could help :o

sweethutch
02-20-15, 01:02 PM
I'm definitely trying for this one since I still can't breed the Golden Lion to save my soul, thus having no electric-fire super rare in my forest!

Beat rd 1 with unicorn on both accounts

matiasabad94
02-20-15, 01:14 PM
Mel that was fast! I don't usually speed things up unless I'm a couple hours away from the deadline. My Unicorn beat the Rainguin with two critical hits.

zenobia42
02-20-15, 01:14 PM
If I follow the Tourney/Battleground charts so nicely provided by Zen & others I hardly ever have to use gems to win a tourney or battleground.

That is so great to hear! Best of luck to you and everyone completing it using few or no gems!

readysetgo888
02-20-15, 01:20 PM
Lazy clone, I agree. However, I beg to differ on the idea that it's a ram rather than a goat. Many species of wild goat have those long, ribbed, curved horns that stick out from the head, whereas most sheep have more tightly curled horns. Goats also tend to be leaner-looking than sheep, with longer necks. I would say that both Lunar Goat and its identical twin Rampage are more like goats than sheep. Lunar Goat even has a beard!

Lol well, I'm just going based on what I think would be most people's traditional picture of a goat (and what Google shows). Regardless, if the Rampage didn't exist, I wouldn't quibble over TL's decision to call this a goat instead of a ram. However, seeing as they ALREADY have a ram/goat animal in the game with curved horns, would it have ****ed them to make this DIFFERENT and give it straight horns? This guy with different horns to distinguish it from the Rampage would have been super cute and I would have been all over it. I am so sad that this isn't the case, because TL is lazy and wants to make a ton of money off this flash tournament while not bothering to put in a bit of effort on the animal design.

YasminIssa
02-20-15, 01:42 PM
Round 1 rainguin < Crystal Unicorn
Round 2 leopard < Ancient Sloth
Round 3 seamur < Hippogryph
Round 4 ember bear < Magmacore
Round 5 bansheep < Vinotaur
Round 6 rampage < Steamtrunk
Round 7 jackalope <Terrorier
Round 8 paradise parrot < Crystal Unicorn

Buttercup0001
02-20-15, 01:54 PM
Im not off to a good start. My epic grassquatch just lost to the level 1 Rainguin... :(

YeahBabyBabylonian
02-20-15, 02:11 PM
Haha, my L15 toy poodle just lost to the L1 rainguin for the second time in a row. BAD DOG, you sleep in the garage tonight.

Drachenia
02-20-15, 02:14 PM
Team Leader Thank you for this Lunar Goat, she is beautiful. I love this short Tournaments good luck to all

RD.1 Citrine Peregrin Epic electrical, crystal critical win against Rainguin LV 1
RD.2 Golden Retriever Epic gems critical win against Lihtning Leopard LV ?

Buttercup0001
02-20-15, 02:30 PM
Has anyone noticed the new habitat. Its called Stormy Shore, its electric/water and on sales now for 100 gems from 200 gems.

zenobia42
02-20-15, 02:36 PM
Haha, my L15 toy poodle just lost to the L1 rainguin for the second time in a row. BAD DOG, you sleep in the garage tonight.

LMFAO - that totally cracked me up.

Hope you get him next time.

Drachenia
02-20-15, 02:59 PM
Team Leader Thank you for this Lunar Goat, she is beautiful. I love this short Tournaments good luck to all

RD.1 Citrine Peregrin Epic electrical, crystal critical win against Rainguin LV 1
RD.3 Emerald Dragon Epic plant, crystal critical win against Seamur LV 4

Buttercup0001
02-20-15, 03:21 PM
Has anyone noticed the new habitat. Its called Stormy Shore, its electric/water and on sales now for 100 gems from 200 gems.

Just saw there is a seperate post in the forums on it....sorry Saturday morning here in Oz still trying to wake up

maizee0404
02-20-15, 03:55 PM
That is so great to hear! Best of luck to you and everyone completing it using few or no gems!

I wont be spending gems atall...anymore in this game! 7th dove! Certainly wont be spending for a rampage thing..now if it was a horse haha then maybe so but no..i will try..if i dont win no need to whine about it :)

ghabra
02-20-15, 04:23 PM
the prize really looks like a rampage that i already had months ago but i will try to get it any way. still struggling in the 2nd round. bah

rjazz
02-20-15, 04:41 PM
A little Goat/Ram for Chinese New Year info. Apparently different Asian countries use different animals in their Zodiacs. I just saw this on a site about the Chinese new year. "It's different Asian countries. Vietnam for example uses Goat and not Sheep. They also use Cat and not Rabbit. There are other discrepancies too long to go into here."
So maybe that's why we got a combo animal!

readysetgo888
02-20-15, 04:50 PM
A little Goat/Ram for Chinese New Year info. Apparently different Asian countries use different animals in their Zodiacs. I just saw this on a site about the Chinese new year. "It's different Asian countries. Vietnam for example uses Goat and not Sheep. They also use Cat and not Rabbit. There are other discrepancies too long to go into here."
So maybe that's why we got a combo animal!

We got this animal because it was easy for them to make, since it is a Rampage with with slightly different coloring. It wouldn't have been difficult to make it more different and look unique. Even just changing the horns would have been enough.

Vodelle
02-20-15, 04:52 PM
To be fair, searching 'lunar goat' on google brings up some ram-horned goats as well.

And the reason it's sometimes referred to as a goat, ram, or sheep is because the term 'goat' in mandarin refers to all three and doesn't distinguish between them - or only through context.

readysetgo888
02-20-15, 04:56 PM
To be fair, searching 'lunar goat' on google brings up some ram-horned goats as well.

And the reason it's sometimes referred to as a goat, ram, or sheep is because the term 'goat' in mandarin refers to all three and doesn't distinguish between them - or only through context.

You know - I get that. If the Rampage didn't exist, I wouldn't object to TL's decision to call this a goat. The problem is that, upon deciding that they wanted to do a Chinese new year animal, they should have said, "let's make sure it looks quite DIFFERENT from the ram animal we already have in the game!" Rather than "yay, an excuse to release a clone!"

As long as we keep seeing clones, I'm going to keep complaining about them. I really do love this game and I don't even mind the limited animals so much but I am tired of exact copies of animals I already have.

Vodelle
02-20-15, 05:09 PM
Oh, I agree, the first thing I thought was "oh, rampage clone" because it really does look like one. (And, despite 'goat' being the preferred term these days, they could have gotten away with some cute fluffy red sheep or something probably.) I can't fault them just for the ram horns though since that's a valid interpretation. I guess your point though is that they could have changed the horns, still been right, and had a more differentiated animal though.

Anyway, five hours in and I just cleared Round 4. I usually start ramping up losses in the latter half.

readysetgo888
02-20-15, 05:13 PM
I guess your point though is that they could have changed the horns, still been right, and had a more differentiated animal though.

Yay! It was! lol

I actually did play a couple rounds against my better judgement and lost on round 2... definitely the end of it for me. I really do wish the prize was something I actually wanted, though. It genuinely does make me sad thinking about how much better each clone animal could have been with just a LITTLE more effort in most cases.

EviBrooklyn
02-20-15, 05:33 PM
Oh, I agree, the first thing I thought was "oh, rampage clone" because it really does look like one. (And, despite 'goat' being the preferred term these days, they could have gotten away with some cute fluffy red sheep or something probably.) I can't fault them just for the ram horns though since that's a valid interpretation. I guess your point though is that they could have changed the horns, still been right, and had a more differentiated animal though.

Anyway, five hours in and I just cleared Round 4. I usually start ramping up losses in the latter half.

Well I'll keep mine as a baby as baby rampage is cute

ghabra
02-20-15, 05:36 PM
have you found out the strength and weakness about the valentine element ?
The "treent of life" element is strong vs dark and gem and is weak vs water and is neutral vs: nature, earth, fire, electric and treasure... had no result vs xmas or valentine.

Lipand5kids
02-20-15, 05:36 PM
R1. Rainguin 1< Unicorn 14
R2. Leopard 1< (Lost Vinotaur)
R3. Seamur <
R4. Ember <
R5. Bansheep <
R6. Rampage <
R7. Jackalope <
R8. Paradise <
R9. Treasure Toucan <
R10. Snowpossum <
R11. Crystal Unicorn <
R12. Lunar Goat<

Drachenia
02-20-15, 05:37 PM
Here is my list:
I love this short Tournaments good luck to all

RD.4 Ruby Razorback Epic fire critical win against Ember Bear LV 7
RD.5 Golden Retriever Epic gems strongly, gems strongly, gems critical win against Bansheep LV 10
RD.6 Citrine Peregrin Epic crystal critical win against Rampage LV 10

sweetypies97
02-20-15, 06:03 PM
I like it but I don't have time to do the tournament this weekend. Oh well, it will just have to join the massive list of creatures I have missed out on. What's one more? :/

jondory
02-20-15, 06:14 PM
I'm disappointed that I just put my treent in the evolution flower and the tournament will be over before it's evolved. Super curious to see how it does in battle.

I agree this animal is one of the most clone-y that they've released (aside from maybe the romanticore) and I'm slightly disappointed about that after the rumblebee tourney (which is one of my absolute fav animals to have in my forest). But I'll never complain about getting another super rare electric. The only ones I don't have now are the hippogryph and mardi claw. I'm definitely counting on winning this little guy!

Just won against the ember bear with my level 15 golden retriever! Thanks for all your battle guides guys! They're incredibly helpful!

zenobia42
02-20-15, 06:22 PM
THREE losses to the stupid level 7 ember bear now. In a long tournament, you can afford to get stuck for half a day. But not in a short one. :(

Since it's such a particularly lazy clone, I'm not spending any gems on this tournament. If I don't win, so be it - it will be the first tournament I lose.

zenobia42
02-20-15, 06:24 PM
have you found out the strength and weakness about the valentine element ?
The "treent of life" element is strong vs dark and gem and is weak vs water and is neutral vs: nature, earth, fire, electric and treasure... had no result vs xmas or valentine.

Valentine is strong to water and weak to electric. Where Valentine is strong, it is already included in the table in the OP.
We haven't determined its relationship to gem, treasure, Xmas, living wood.
It's neutral to everything else.

I'm disappointed that I just put my treent in the evolution flower and the tournament will be over before it's evolved. Super curious to see how it does in battle.

living wood is
> gem & dark
< water
= fire, nature, earth, electric, treasure

We have no data on it vs. Valentine or Xmas.

Those results are in the making sense of the battleground thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73180-Making-Sense-of-the-Battleground/page6).
But I have not yet added them to the battle graphic since there are still a few question marks.

Drachenia
02-20-15, 06:27 PM
Here is my list:

RD.5 Golden Retriever Epic gems strongly, gems strongly, gems critical win against Bansheep LV 10
RD.7 Terrorier LV 10 fire strongly, fire strongly, fire critical win against Jackalope LV 12

jondory
02-20-15, 06:30 PM
living wood is
> gem & dark
< water
= fire, nature, earth, electric, treasure

We have no data on it vs. Valentine or Xmas.

Those results are in the making sense of the battleground thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73180-Making-Sense-of-the-Battleground/page6).
But I have not yet added them to the battle graphic since there are still a few question marks.

Thanks!!

matiasabad94
02-20-15, 06:42 PM
Overall 0-5

1) Rainguin < Crystal Unicorn (Critical Hit - Critical Hit)
2) Lightning Leopard < Magmacore (Critical Hit)
3) Seamur < Crystal Unicorn (Critical Hit)
4) Ember Bear < Glacial Griffin 15 (Strong - Strong - Critical Hit)
5) Bansheep < Krampus (Critical Hit)

ahomeforme
02-20-15, 07:01 PM
R1. Rainguin < Toy Poodle
R2. Lightning Leopard < Sloth
R3. Seamur < Goldlion
R4. Ember Bear < Retriever
R5. Bansheep < Magmacore
R6. Rampage < Sloth
R7. Jackalope < Steamtrunk
R8. Paradise Parrot < Steamtrunk
R9. Treasure Toucan < ultimated
R10. Snowpossum < forgotten
R11. Crystal Unicorn < ultimated
R12. Lunar Goat < ultimated

I'm not happy having to spend 93 gems for ultimate attack n speeding up coz I ran out of time. It isn't really an animal I must have but I've come that far, I think 93 gems is worth spending to get a non-breedable super rare animal. I believe it'll be quite useful in future battles.

Drachenia
02-20-15, 07:28 PM
Here is my list:

RD.7 Terrorier LV 10 fire strongly, fire strongly, fire critical win against Jackalope LV 12
RD.8 Ruby Razorback Epic fire strongly, crystal critical win against Paradise Parrot LV 16

kestrelcatcher
02-20-15, 10:19 PM
And here are my results so far: (Edited as I go on)

Round 1 Rainguin beaten by Unicorn -Level 14
Round 2 Leopard beaten by Rock Rhino -Level 15
Round 3 Seamur beaten by Unicorn -Level 14
Round 4 Ember beaten by Iciclaw -Level 10
Round 5 Bansheep beaten by Yak-O-Lantern -Level 12
Round 6 Rampage beaten by Frost Fang -Level 15 (2 attempts, lost with Unicorn)

Vodelle
02-20-15, 10:20 PM
Had a fairly smooth ride but just hit the treasure toucan now and lost. Hopefully it won't take too many rounds to **** it! (:

JanineQuinty
02-21-15, 03:58 AM
I'm now in round 7 and just used my animals who are in level 15. The first round I got beaten 3 times but after that it's going very smooth :)

YasminIssa
02-21-15, 05:40 AM
Round 1 rainguin < Crystal Unicorn
Round 2 leopard < Ancient Sloth
Round 3 seamur < Hippogryph
Round 4 ember bear < Magmacore
Round 5 bansheep < Vinotaur
Round 6 rampage < Steamtrunk
Round 7 jackalope <Terrorier
Round 8 paradise parrot < Crystal Unicorn
Round 9 treasure toucan : Nightmare, Poodle, Skyger, Ancient Sloth so far failed against toucan. Still trying on.
Round 9 treasure toucan < Vinotaur
Round 10 SnowPossum < Crystal Unicorn
Round 11 Crystal Unicorn < FireFox
Round 12 Lunar Goat < Rock Rhino

kestrelcatcher
02-21-15, 07:43 AM
I love tournaments, they give me something to do... but I admit, this animal doesn't interest me. If I don't get it, I'm fine with it. I won't be wasting Gems to assist.

Drachenia
02-21-15, 07:48 AM
Here is my list:

RD.8 Ruby Razorback Epic fire strongly, crystal critical win against Paradise Parrot LV 16
RD.9 Living Wood LV 10 lost, Skyger Epic dark weak, dark weak, dark critical win against Treasure Toukan LV 18
RD.10 Citrine Pergrin Epic electrical, crystal strongly, crystal critical win against Snowpossum LV 10

Vodelle
02-21-15, 07:50 AM
I've had trouble sleeping so I'm quite ahead on this event (or so it feels, compared to usual). I'm on Round 11 and have lost twice so far against the crystal unicorn.

ninasidstorm8
02-21-15, 07:56 AM
The Snowpossum in round 10 flips over and plays dead after its attack which is kind of cute. It would be a lot better if it stayed dead :)

reeisme
02-21-15, 08:22 AM
I won this tournament with just my level 15 common animals. Most were on the first try.

1 Rainguin defeated with level 15 pandaffodil, nature
2 Lightning Leopard defeated with level 15 rock rhino, earth
3 Seamur defeated with level 15 lightening leopard, electric
4 Ember Bear defeated with level 15 rock rhino, earth
5 Bansheep defeated with level 15 pyro pony, fire
6 Rampage defeated with level 15 frost fang, water
7 Jackalope beat my level 15 fire glider but was defeated with frostfang, water
8 Paradise Parrot beat my level 15 frostfang but was defeated with pyro pony, fire
9 Treasure Toucan beaten with level 15 pandaffodil, nature
10 Snowpossum beaten with level 15 pandaffodil, nature
11 Crystal Unicorn was unable to beat with level 15 skyger, dark or level 13 twilight troll. After 5 or so attempts, I was running out of time so I used 30 gems for an ultimate attack.
12 Lunar Goat beaten first try with my level 15 rock rhino, earth

Hooray!

matiasabad94
02-21-15, 10:13 AM
The Snowpossum in round 10 flips over and plays dead after its attack which is kind of cute. It would be a lot better if it stayed dead :)

I laughed

DragonMoon006
02-21-15, 11:32 AM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zpsd86ce9e8.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zpsd86ce9e8.jpg.html)

One of the easiest flash tournament ever!! Even the toughie toucan is KO in 1 try :)

Gd luck everyone still battling ...

Vodelle
02-21-15, 11:38 AM
Congrats!

I... had a really smooth ride, but the crystal unicorn is beating me into complete submission. Lost for the 6th time just now. :( (I'm not surprised, since I don't have a counter for it at the moment... but it is kinda frustrating, haha.)

Lipand5kids
02-21-15, 11:41 AM
R1. Rainguin 1< Unicorn 14 G
R2. Leopard 1< Rock Rhino 15 E (Lost Vinotaur)
R3. Seamur 4< Unicorn 14 G
R4. Ember < Glacial Griffen 11 wew
R5. Bansheep < Magmacore 12 F
R6. Rampage < Unicorn 14 gG
R7. Jackalope <
R8. Paradise <
R9. Treasure Toucan <
R10. Snowpossum <
R11. Crystal Unicorn <
R12. Lunar Goat<

Drachenia
02-21-15, 11:57 AM
Hi I'm finished the tournament, where all still struggling best of luck in their last rounds. Congratulations where Lunar Goat won.

RD.9 Living Wood LV 10 lost, Skyger Epic dark weak, dark weak, dark critical win against Treasure Toukan LV 18
RD.10 Citrine Pergrin Epic electrical, crystal strongly, crystal critical win against Snowpossum LV 10
RD.11 Skyger Epic lost, Citrine Peregrin Epic electrical, crystal critical win against Crystal Unicorn LV 20
RD.12 Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems, gems win against Lunar Goat

catsneezes
02-21-15, 12:21 PM
I have a dark animal now so here's hoping I can finally beat a tournament!
So far I've used ancient sloth for the first two rounds, and fire glider for the third.

DragonMoon006
02-21-15, 12:48 PM
Congrats!

I... had a really smooth ride, but the crystal unicorn is beating me into complete submission. Lost for the 6th time just now. :( (I'm not surprised, since I don't have a counter for it at the moment... but it is kinda frustrating, haha.)

Thx...Try Firefox...mine is lvl 11...good luck :)

ninasidstorm8
02-21-15, 02:04 PM
The Lunar Goat has been a bit of a problem. It has beat my Thorilla 3 times so far. I expect with 11 hours left, I should be able to take it down eventually.

gameappid
02-21-15, 02:20 PM
The Lunar Goat has been a bit of a problem. It has beat my Thorilla 3 times so far. I expect with 11 hours left, I should be able to take it down eventually.
I took it down with a level 13 love dove earth attack. In fact I used love dove a good bit this time and did well whenever earth was called for. Hope this helps

ninasidstorm8
02-21-15, 02:27 PM
I took it down with a level 13 love dove earth attack. In fact I used love dove a good bit this time and did well whenever earth was called for. Hope this helps

Thanks for the information but my Love Dove is busy breeding Armordillos :). I am sure my Thorilla will take it down eventually.

Doompicnic
02-21-15, 04:09 PM
5 fails on Round 10. Level 15 poodle & level 15 panda. I guess I probably won't make it time. I have not won a flash tournament yet.

catsneezes
02-21-15, 04:14 PM
ughhh round 7, Jackalope took down my frostfang :[ and I'm out of gems so I need to wait an hour to try again...

saphiraetti
02-21-15, 04:57 PM
I am stuck on the tucan I guess I will not be getting this on

kestrelcatcher
02-21-15, 05:05 PM
If there's one to lose, though, it's likely this one. It's a blatant clone. I'm still trying, but I won't be heartbroken if I don't win this... Best of luck to everyone!!

GC5410
02-21-15, 05:10 PM
Finally finished, right before bedtime! 22 losses though!

ninasidstorm8
02-21-15, 06:13 PM
Finally beat the Lunar Goat after 6 losses. Final record for the tournament was 12-13. I will be glad to add the Lunar Goat to my troops for the next battle. If anyone wants to know what I used in the tournament, see post 5 on the first page of this thread.

Good Luck to everyone still battling.

Vodelle
02-21-15, 06:29 PM
Lunar Goat Tournament (12 W / 12 L)
Round 1: Emerald Dragon v. Rainguin (1-1)
Round 2: Ancient Sloth v. Lightning Leopard (1-0)
Round 3: Citrine Peregrine v. Seamur (1-0)
Round 4: Glacial Griffin v. Embear Bear (1-0)
Round 5: Vinotaur v. Bansheep (1-0)
Round 6: Glacial Griffin v. Rampage (1-0)
Round 7: Glacial Griffin v. Jackalope (1-0)
Round 8: Glacial Griffin v. Paradise Parrot (1-0)
Round 9: Vinotaur v. Treasure Toucan (1-1)
Round 10: Ancient Sloth v. Snowpossum (1-0)
Round 11: Rumblebee v. Crystal Unicorn (1-8)
Round 12: Glacial Griffin v. Lunar Goat (1-2)

I had a really easy ride up until the Unicorn. I had no really great counter for it, so... yeah, took me 9x to **** it. (I have a treent in the evolution flower, so I suppose if it pops up in another tournament I will use that!) And the lunar goat took a few tries as well to take down.

The lunar goat's actual attack is the same as some other animals', but I do like the little fireworks-things that appear when it attacks at least?

catsneezes
02-21-15, 06:41 PM
Lost thrice to the Jackalope -- so that's me out of the tournament, I think. Sigh. Best wishes to everyone else!

FigmentValley
02-21-15, 07:18 PM
I have two more times to battle before bed. 4 more opponents. Not gonna happen. I am cutting my losses. I've been dumping baby electric lions right and left, so I really don't need this thing. Besides, it is, as has been said, a clone.

hugpete
02-21-15, 08:28 PM
Ugh, 7 rounds against Rampage with epic Uni and epic Glacial Griffin. Sheesh. :(

But at least I got this ss.

jondory
02-21-15, 08:38 PM
Finally won! And I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I spent over 50 gems speeding up the timer in order to do so. Lost against the crystal unicorn 11 times before finally beating it against my level 15 onyx ox (second try). 2 losses against the lunar goat before beating it with a level 15 yak-o-lantern. Rough tourney for me. And especially a shame since it'll probably stay in my storage for a while. Congrats to all who completed!

readysetgo888
02-21-15, 09:09 PM
but at least i got this ss.

...lol

keller63
02-21-15, 10:17 PM
Brackets: f. Fire. x. Xmas. W. water. N. nature. R. Rock. D. Dark. L. Lightning. V. Valentine

Rd1 rainguin - lvl14 unicornucopia lost, won strong(n) crit(n)
Rd2 lightning leopard - lvl14 unicornucopia lost, won crit(r) crit(r)
Rd3 seamur - lvl13 gold lion won crit(l)
Rd4 ember bear - lvl14 steamtrunk lost won strong(w) crit(w)
Rd5 bansheep - lvl14 present pheasant won strong(f) strong(f) crit(f)
Rd6 rampage - lvl14 steamtrunk lost, won strong(w) strong(w) crit(w)
Rd7 jackalope - lvl14 steamtrunk lost, won crit(w)
Rd8 paradise parrot - lvl14 steamtrunk won strong(w) crit(w)
Rd9 treasure toucan - lvl14 Santa claws lostx3 lvl14 unicornucopia won strong(n) crit(n)
Rd10 snowpossum - lvl14 unicornucopia won strong(n) strong(n) crit(n)
Rd11 crystal unicorn - lvl14 aurora Pegasus lostx3
Rd12 lunar goat - lvl

2 hours to go and it's bed time, looks like this one may slip away

Lipand5kids
02-22-15, 12:20 AM
Rainguin 1< Unicorn 14 G
R2. Leopard 1< Rock Rhino 15 E (Lost Vinotaur)
R3. Seamur 4< Unicorn 14 G
R4. Ember < Glacial Griffen 11 wew
R5. Bansheep < Magmacore 12 F
R6. Rampage < Unicorn 14 gG
R7. Jackalope < Steamtrunk 12 wfW
R8. Paradise < Steamtrunk 12 fwF
R9. Treasure Toucan < BOOM!
R10. Snowpossum < Unicorn
R11. Crystal Unicorn < Gargoyle 10 dD
R12. Lunar Goat< Glacial Griffen 11 E

YasminIssa
02-22-15, 12:28 AM
Finally after around 8 losses while using super rare animals and only half an hour before the tournament finishes, I took Lunar Goat down with lvl. 15 common Rock Rhino.

TokiChunsa
02-22-15, 12:49 AM
Too much gems were used, but I got it.

Buttercup0001
02-22-15, 12:58 AM
I'm finished with only minutes left on the clock. Congratulations to everyone that won.

xxxe
02-22-15, 04:46 AM
I had a birthday party I was at all day yesterday and I had the worst headache when i got home. So I used two ultimates on the last two rounds. Not my finest moment. I have 6 animals in storage now. We really need a second nest. Please TL.

CoodieBug
02-22-15, 06:14 AM
Lost thrice to the Jackalope -- so that's me out of the tournament, I think. Sigh. Best wishes to everyone else!

Now that I don't allow this game to hold me captive and have a healthier attitude (not addicted anymore!) i am loosing --can ya figure that one out!!! Got as far as the unicorn and could not get past it--what a joke!

Lipand5kids
02-22-15, 08:15 AM
I had a birthday party I was at all day yesterday and I had the worst headache when i got home. So I used two ultimates on the last two rounds. Not my finest moment. I have 6 animals in storage now. We really need a second nest. Please TL.

I too was a birthday party and it was a great time. Plus I made the birthday cake and everyone ate it and it was pretty , lol. So yeah I had 3 to go in 1:45 left. Sped up a few rounds plus lost 3 times to Unicorn and 2nd try on Lunar. I would love a second nest since I now have 7 in storage and not getting many breaks in between breeding and hatching. Dang armodlos.

jmatarii
09-06-19, 02:33 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52937

TOURNAMENT: Lunar Goat

Round - Opponent (Level) Elements -------------- Apples --- Use

01 Wise Eagle (1) Magic/Water x10 Plant , Water , Lightning , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Winter
02 Confetti Yeti (3) Lightning/Water x10 Earth , Lightning , Rainbow , Zodiac , Autumn , Christmas , Shamrock , Winter
03 Lunar Goat (4) Lightning/Fire x10 Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music , Skull
04 Grassquatch (5) Earth/Plant x10 Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
05 Pop Art Peacock (7) Water/Plant x10 Lightning , Crystal , Rainbow , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Spring , Winter
06 Gingerbread Mouse (8) Winter/Dark x10 Fire , Dark , Treent , Birthstone , Service , Magic , Cosmic , Spring , Fairy
07 Yin (9) Dark/Water x20 Lightning , Birthstone , Autumn , Valentine , Service , Cosmic
08 Lunar Goat (11) Lightning/Fire x30 Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music , Skull
09 Psyena (12) Dark/Water x30 Lightning , Birthstone , Autumn , Valentine , Service , Cosmic
10 Ruby Razorback (13) Crystal/Fire x50 Water , Rainbow , Treent , Zodiac , Service , Egypt
11 Nightmare (14) Dark/Fire x60 Fire , Earth , Water , Treent , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Royal
12 Sylvandian (14) Mythic/Plant x80 Fire , Crystal , Treent , Valentine , Halloween , Spooky, , Winter
13 Boarealis (14) Dark/Earth x100 Plant , Birthstone , Treent , Icecream , Service , Magic , Fairy , Royal
14 Meteroar (15) Cosmic/Earth x120 Plant , Earth , Crystal , Service
15 Lunar Goat (15) Lightning/Fire x150 Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music , Skull
16 Granite Golem (15) Crystal/Earth x180 Dark , Crystal , Birthstone , Treent , Icecream , Egypt , Magic
17 Chocolate Lab (16) Icecream/Earth x220 Plant , Earth , Lightning , Crystal , Birthstone , Rainbow , Autumn , Cosmic , Magic
18 Prince Purring (16) Royal/Dark x260 Fire , Treent , Birthstone , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Royal
19 Slippopotamus (16) Water/Earth x300 Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Autumn , Christmas , Valentine , Winter
20 Vinotaur (17) Plant/Fire x350 Fire , Water , Crystal , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
21 Halloweasel (17) Earth/Fire x500 Earth , Water , Crystal , Zodiac , Service , Magic
22 Lunar Goat (17) Lightning/Fire x500 Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music , Skull
23 Wealth Corgi (18) Gem x600 Plant , Christmas , Egypt
24 Harvest Hedgehog (18) Earth/Plant x700 Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
25 Ampeater (18) Lightning/Earth x800 Plant , Earth , Crystal , Birthstone , Zodiac , Icecream , Autumn , Shamrock , Music , Magic
26 Electricutie (19) Lightning/Water x800 Earth , Lightning , Rainbow , Zodiac , Autumn , Christmas , Shamrock , Winter
27 Grassquatch (19) Earth/Plant x900 Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Icecream , Spring , Halloween , Spooky
28 Manebow (19) Rainbow/Dark x1100 Earth , Dark , Treent , Birthstone , Service , Cosmic , Fairy , Mythic
29 Earl Greyhound (20) Dark/Plant x1200 Fire , Birthstone , Treent , Service , Halloween , Cosmic , Spring , Spooky , Fairy , Royal
30 Lunar Goat (20) Lightning/Fire Earth , Rainbow , Zodiac , Service , Music , Skull

Reward: Lunar Goat Lightning/Fire Hatching 22h. Evolve 24h. Feed Schedule D

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52938

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.