PDA

View Full Version : Why are all the post closed if people say something anti team lava

mrosmeows
02-20-15, 12:53 AM
You've been pulling this game down down down. I'm pretty sure the programmers are sick of it and want people to change to their new games at this point. And when people complain you 1 delete it 2 move it to burry it. It's so Orwellian ugh. Just discust

Korlcek
02-20-15, 02:00 AM
Can't stand the flame :)

PurpleScorpion76
02-20-15, 03:04 AM
I concur. This is actually making me sicker than the Wali debacle.

alexsjusa
02-20-15, 03:33 AM
Well perhaps they don't think the discussion is constructive to the game's progression!! They work very hard at this game and I for one don't spend any money so even if I don't like an update or sale they offer I'd consider myself ungrateful for complaining about it!! I've seen some threads on here that are downright mean and derisive!

midsom
02-20-15, 03:47 AM
Well perhaps they don't think the discussion is constructive to the game's progression!! They work very hard at this game and I for one don't spend any money so even if I don't like an update or sale they offer I'd consider myself ungrateful for complaining about it!! I've seen some threads on here that are downright mean and derisive!

I think you hit the nail on the head, you said you don't spend money so you don't complain, I think you will find most of the complainers DO spend money, and some of them a lot of money, you should be greatful that people do spend money, otherwise the game would not be free for people like yourself that don't spend money.

idrispad
02-20-15, 05:19 AM

You can't have only positive feedback though, otherwise it is pointless. Some of the deletions were simply negative feedback or jokes, nothing impolite, nothing ranty, nothing offensive.

I for one am going back to my original feelings about the forum and will use it to look for information regarding goals only. I doubt I will be posting again.

SpuriousNotion
02-20-15, 07:38 AM
After everyone complaining about censorship in the forums, I actually took the time to read the Forum Rules section, which is a brief summary of the Terms of Service, and realized there is no right of free speech here, nor does anything have to be explained. I also realized that this is probably common for any and all forums that are sponsored and paid for by any company in the world. These companies need to protect themselves from an ever-increasing world of lawsuits and they also have a desire to protect their brand. If there are shareholders of the company stock, the companies must also take actions to please them as well. I know this is not an exciting explanation, but the world is complicated! I had to learn these things in my previous job every time I was unhappy about some new process and I like to understand the "why" of things. I am sure all of this applies to TL.

I suspect that so much was deleted because there were so many people complaining that the "nuclear" option was used instead of carefully choosing things.

[S8] Elsa
02-20-15, 09:47 AM
Please allow me to clear up any confusion. We closed one thread (the new wedding item thread) due to excessive behavior issues that had derailed the thread beyond its original topic. There is a second thread about the wedding items, which we allowed because we want you all to be able to share your feedback. :)

The Update/Wedding Alicorn thread is still going and there are plenty of posts that share disagreement or anti-TL comments that aren't removed or censored. It's 107 pages and it takes a lot of effort to moderate, but it's important to us to continue the discussion so everyone can be heard.

However, posts discussing staff actions or is otherwise disruptive or defamatory will be removed. If you have a concern about a forum staff action or if you want to know what happened to a thread/post you're welcome to post in forum disputes for assistance.