PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Emoji not working today

jojopeanut
02-19-15, 08:38 PM
I play on Android not had a problem before but they stopped showing up in game post mine and post on my wall. They work fine on text.

Also I'm on latest version areana fashion.

matrixkitten
02-19-15, 10:41 PM
I have the same exact problem. Just started today. Was working fine previous days. I'm on Android (Kit Kat).

edie62
02-20-15, 01:36 AM
I'm on Android and tried a few different key boards and the Emojis are not working on any games, FS, BS or RS. I wonder what's happened. It's going to be a right pain. Does TL know anything?

yumyummi8
02-20-15, 11:10 AM
I noticed this too. Hopefully they get it fixed soon!

FrozenTurtle
02-20-15, 11:42 AM
Sorry about that! We're currently looking into this.

FrozenTurtle
02-20-15, 08:00 PM
This should be fixed now. Can you let me now if you still experience the issue?

matrixkitten
02-20-15, 08:29 PM
Emoji are showing up fine for me. Thanks for fixing this so quickly!

jojopeanut
02-20-15, 10:29 PM
Working now thanks.

ShineBrightXoXo
02-21-15, 11:03 AM
still isn't working for me. Sometimes it works sometimes it does. Can u please make it work all the time for me please?

minidemon88
02-22-15, 02:23 AM
Not working for me either. I think they pulled the wrong switch. My emojis was working fine, then it disappeared yesterday. Having the same issue on bs, rs and fashion. :(

edie62
02-22-15, 03:50 AM
The Emojis seem to be coming and going. Anyone know anything more about this problem? Cheers.

Harshiw
02-22-15, 09:31 PM
It's also on and off for me :/

cocoxmadamoiselle
02-22-15, 09:46 PM
on and off for me as well.. it seems any messages over two days old, the emojis disappear. a few peoples walls seem unaffected, but my wall and most of my neighbors walls, the emojis vanish.

matrixkitten
02-23-15, 04:03 PM
Chiming in with similar issues others are reporting. Messages that are recently posted (couple of hours or newer) seem to be unaffected. All older messages do not display Emoji. I see this on my own wall as well as on most of my neighbors' walls.

FrozenTurtle
02-23-15, 04:32 PM
We've attempted another fix. Older comments with emojis may not be fixed immediately, but new comments should be fixed up. Can you let me know if this is still a problem?

matrixkitten
02-23-15, 05:14 PM
They are still not showing up. The few messages posted on my wall during the past 30 minutes now contain no Emojis, even though they did when were initially posted.

Putney90cw
02-24-15, 12:39 AM
Mine are still not working and nbrs who are posting emojis are not showing on my wall even text ones like this (=^_^=) produce a blank space.

FrozenTurtle
02-24-15, 11:10 AM
They are still not showing up. The few messages posted on my wall during the past 30 minutes now contain no Emojis, even though they did when were initially posted.

Mine are still not working and nbrs who are posting emojis are not showing on my wall even text ones like this (=^_^=) produce a blank space.

Thanks for the info! They do seem to be working for players. For anyone else who still sees new comments with emojis appear blank or as gibberish, please email support@teamlava.com. Be sure to include the Storm8 ID of the affected device and a screenshot of your wall, if possible.

matrixkitten
02-24-15, 05:52 PM
Emojis are now working fine for me. Old posts still don't have them, but all the ones posted today seem to be retaining them. Thank you for fixing this!

NoIdeaWhoIAm
03-20-15, 04:29 PM
My emojis still aren't working. I'm on the Daring Red version. It stopped working after my Verizon HTC One (M8) upgraded to the latest version of Android. I would have posted sooner, but didn't think to check the forums for help. I just figured that it sucks to be me. LOL!

FrozenTurtle
03-20-15, 05:07 PM
My emojis still aren't working. I'm on the Daring Red version. It stopped working after my Verizon HTC One (M8) upgraded to the latest version of Android. I would have posted sooner, but didn't think to check the forums for help. I just figured that it sucks to be me. LOL!

Unfortunately, emojis are not supported on Android devices running 5.0+ (Lollipop). Sorry about that!

jojopeanut
04-15-15, 07:14 PM
Oh.. I just got the lollipop update for my device. Guess no more emojis for the game :( hope S8 can come up with a patch for this.