PDA

View Full Version : Answered NOT getting install other game missions

jbfps116
02-19-15, 05:49 PM
For the past few weeks since before the valentine apps came out I have NOT been getting the "install game and get 30 gems" missions. This is very annoying that I'm missing out on so many opportunities to earn gems.

PLEASE COME UP WITH A SOLUTION! If not, I will request compensation in gems or this new wedding pack!! Please look into this.

meme1098
02-19-15, 06:04 PM
I haven't had any for quite awhile either. If you've reached the last goal level, you most likely won't get any more for that game..

DessertWolf
02-19-15, 06:58 PM
Sorry to hear that. Please contact support@teamlava.com regarding not receiving any Goals.

SHINeeFan23
02-19-15, 09:44 PM
Yeah I'm using iOS and my sister is using google play I think but she has a goal where you can download a game to get free gems but I have nothing. It's been like that since I started playing last month. I thought it was weird since I know I'm still getting them on my other game.

kooky panda
02-20-15, 11:14 AM
Promotional goals go out randomly. You may receive in one, all or none of your games.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.