PDA

View Full Version : An Idea about upcoming update...

jbfps116
02-19-15, 05:41 PM
this is JUST an idea, not a probability...

Back at the gazebo someone said that we're going to be thankful for the Gazebo dropping glimmerdust and flowers cause there's a mission coming up that takes a "ridiculous" amount of those...
now we get an update that has flower petal paths for purchase... maybe next week crafting those will be possible with lots of petals... but they're getting our money now to get a lot at once!
just an idea

reliquary
02-19-15, 06:01 PM
......excusie:o......but......I have a teensy tiny question....

*€??*%:) WHAT iS tHE PETAL LIKE OBJECTS THAT ARE IN THE BUNDLE? :)%*??€*

Does buying the bundle make it snow rose petals all over your 'Dom? ....that would be cool....
Do you just get 100 random petals?.....just pink ones?....red ones?

GarfieldandPookie
02-19-15, 06:04 PM
I'm pretty sure TL said it was a walkway.

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 06:43 PM
yeah I think the petally looking thing is path.

Maybe it magically leads to the abducted Walicorns...

midsom
02-19-15, 07:53 PM
See this is what happens when posts get moderated (deleted) posters get the wrong idea because they don't have a whole picture, very sad.

idrispad
02-19-15, 11:36 PM
I thought the petally things might be Walicorn droppings.

reliquary
02-20-15, 01:55 AM
heya! that was originally your post...so logically, that is exactly what I thought they were.

katbtodd
02-20-15, 02:00 AM
Up coming updates ...I would like to see carriage start droping and the markets ,. And the school get higher energy ,since we all are limited on space some of the up date could be leveling building up higher to drop things we need in the game

PurpleScorpion76
02-20-15, 03:08 AM
It was me that said about Glimmerdust and petals being needed, and it was in response to where the other player was in the game compared to me and I knew the Gazebo will be welcomed by low level players.

Because I've done quests already like everyone else I'm level 50 and have just started the faerie line just got my tea party, for example if I remember correctly I've just given 99 red petals! Even I'm welcoming all my red petal sources.

SpiritWind00
02-20-15, 03:31 AM
it would be easier for me to keep track of game ideas if we keep to the suggestions sticky thread, so as the first post has now been clarified (thanks Purple!) I'm going to close off this thread. All game suggestion can now continue in the one place.

Thanks all! :)