PDA

View Full Version : Wedding series items

GarfieldandPookie
02-19-15, 05:16 PM
I, for one, am unhappy with the wedding series update. I would like a place to express that.
Also, I would like to state that my post was edited without my permission and that was not a photo of my kingdom.

ashliejb
02-19-15, 05:27 PM
I thought there was an update today? That's just a bundle to buy. I'm so bummed. I was really looking forward to the "update". I know a lot of people were upset over last week, myself included. I thought this was a legitimate update and I had hopes it would make up for the lack of thought tl gave to us. Has it been so long they forget what an update is? I was really excited for today. Oh well. I have the kim kardashian game that has weekly updates with actual stories and prizes. I guess at least I don't have to split my attention this weekend. :(

Moonfairy9
02-19-15, 05:38 PM
When the update was released today Castle Story was number 119 in Top Grossing Apps. As of now they are number 136. The People have spoken.

SpiritWind00
02-19-15, 05:41 PM
Please keep on topic. This thread is about the game items only.

Just to reiterate, the update today does not include new goals; it is a release of wedding decorations that can be purchased through the bundle offer. In the Market under decorations is also a Wedding Arch for 30 gems.

kellbell710
02-19-15, 06:15 PM
I'm not quite sure what the value pack is for? Maybe because I am a level 31 and I haven't gotten the wedding update? Why am I allowed to purchase a wedding value pack if I am not allowed to participate in the wedding goal?

GarfieldandPookie
02-19-15, 06:19 PM
Those are good questions. They released this bundle pack instead of the weekly update we were promised. The order of the last few updates have not been right. If you don't have the wedding update, then you don't need the bundle pack.

jopik
02-19-15, 06:37 PM
Since, the main thread was closed, i will write here.
Its the first time TL did smth like that. Why cant we buy new decor with gems?? I got some gems i was able to save , but now i i will have to spend real money on if i decide to have the bundle... And I know i wont have it because i cant afford to buy gems..
I will naively hope that TL will put these decorations in the market available for coins or gems....

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 06:51 PM
the update is not goal related... third update in a row where few players are happy. Trying to take a positive view in that this week gives low levels a chance to catch up on goals, others to work on expansions or maxing out supplies. But there's always that dark cloud hanging around since Waligate that player satisfaction is a low priority now and TL will just keep doing what they can to make money. They're a company, it's their goal, but there are many ways to go about it and what is happening to the game right now is very off-putting, and what happens here just compounds it further. Oh well, doesn't seem like a lot we can do other than think back fondly of the games past

LetsPlayAgain
02-19-15, 07:10 PM
How do we know that the value pack is 75% off, when we don't have it anywhere else to see what the actual price is. The wedding decorations bundle that is.:confused:

Alora1
02-19-15, 07:31 PM
Hi. I need help. I just bought the wedding arch and placed it. Then it disappeared. My 30 gems were taken and not returned. Can someone one fix this for me?

Alora1
02-19-15, 07:35 PM
Hi. I need help. I just bought the wedding arch and placed it. Then it disappeared. My 30 gems were taken and not returned. Can someone one fix this for me?
Never mind - it must have come back when I restarted and was placed behind a building. Weird.

Galadraal
02-19-15, 08:09 PM
What's the point of it? ARe they just decorations that take up space we don't have?

labsandboxers
02-19-15, 08:12 PM
Definitely saving my Money on this bundle. If it's all about the wedding then maybe the avatars should walk hand in hand not separately

vednir
02-19-15, 08:35 PM
There used to not be weekly updates. Breathe, relax, restock on supplies, go play another game for a bit..

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 10:48 PM
they are indeed decorations

and indeed, there used to be a time when there weren't weekly updates. Even in the last few months we had some weeks off. They might have got a better response had this been described as a week off even with the new items

jbfps116
02-19-15, 10:51 PM
Ha! ya who knows. I won't be buying the pack. just the gate.

AnniePMH
02-19-15, 11:16 PM
I'm very intrigued as to what the connection might be between the Wedding Series items and the sudden and unexpected delivery of pelts from the dire boars! Sometimes in multiples too!:) Any ideas about why this happened at the same time? Could it be a delayed wedding gift from Kaz? I'm hoping for even more wedding related drop increases!:D

idrispad
02-19-15, 11:32 PM
How do we know that the value pack is 75% off, when we don't have it anywhere else to see what the actual price is. The wedding decorations bundle that is.:confused:

It gives the "full price" on the screen advertising the bundle. In Sterling it equates to 73% off.

Can't say I think it's worth the money even at the "discount"

susbebe
02-20-15, 12:55 AM
Well first I was sad about the package, but one of my neighbours buy it and actually the items is not that pretty for me. I did a mix of the valentine ithems for the last couple of years and is very satisfied whit my look :o

zaccy678
02-20-15, 01:07 AM
It gives the "full price" on the screen advertising the bundle. In Sterling it equates to 73% off.

Can't say I think it's worth the money even at the "discount"

I was thinking the same, but then I noticed the amounts... You actually get a LOT of stuff.

I'm suddenly irresistibly tempted to drown my kingdom in pink.
It's a problem...

AnniePMH
02-20-15, 01:24 AM
Where's the flowerpot from the pop up ad?:confused: Can't see that one in the value pack ad. Also, has anyone bought this, I want a look. Pics or it didn't happen;)

katbtodd
02-20-15, 01:39 AM
Where's the flowerpot from the pop up ad?:confused: Can't see that one in the value pack ad. Also, has anyone bought this, I want a look. Pics or it didn't happen;)

I looked thought my market too see if I could find it and it's not there ,,,

AnniePMH
02-20-15, 01:49 AM
So is the flowerpot included in the deal or not, hmm? Seems to be a pretty big pot, too!

AnniePMH
02-20-15, 01:58 AM
I was thinking the same, but then I noticed the amounts... You actually get a LOT of stuff.

I'm suddenly irresistibly tempted to drown my kingdom in pink.
It's a problem...

I have the Queen's Walls...They're pink too!:D

zaccy678
02-20-15, 02:05 AM
I have the Queen's Walls...They're pink too!:D

I was more tempted by the petals... I had visions of 'casually sprinkling' them across my land.

I had a look at them and they're quite compacted, which is good for a path, but probably not so good for sprinkling...

GarfieldandPookie
02-20-15, 02:09 AM
I'm pretty sure they are a walkway not actual petals.

zaccy678
02-20-15, 02:22 AM
I'm pretty sure they are a walkway not actual petals.

Yes, I saw them in another kingdom, I just hoped they would be less 'compacted' if you know what I mean

Jennerwein1
02-20-15, 02:38 AM
Common amounts for TL games are $4.99 $9.99, $14.99. The bundles are probably made up to fit that pricing strategy.

Rokaxinkh
02-20-15, 04:26 AM
pink walls and little towers are pretty cute for me....seriously......does those wedding wall and little tower give royal point or not?:rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-20-15, 08:23 AM
Anyone ever find the bush in the market?

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-20-15, 08:24 AM
...and last night, I found a queendom with the new "value packet" stuff

dragon2046
02-20-15, 08:54 AM
Anyone ever find the bush in the market?

No couldn't find the bush anywhere. Weird ! I was guessing it would drop different colored flowers like the hedge but not as big. But not in the market.

zoroak
02-20-15, 09:52 AM
A weird question but technically speaking since the paths, walls and tower/gazebo aren't available individually either for coins or gems, how can it be a discounted value bundle if there are no prices for them separately on the market?

You can't discount anything which hasn't been placed on the market at an original price!

[S8] Elsa
02-20-15, 11:08 AM
Never mind - it must have come back when I restarted and was placed behind a building. Weird.

Glad to hear this worked out for you. :)

robotparade
02-20-15, 12:31 PM

You should post in the "bugs" forum.

lisman
02-20-15, 01:10 PM
The wedding items feel like an after thought for what people commented for not have valentine stuff to buy and that makes me feel like we who plays CS are just not worth the trouble to have a propre valentine theme from TL

AnniePMH
02-20-15, 03:10 PM
...and last night, I found a queendom with the new "value packet" stuff

Thank you for posting! ...no, like the Queen's Walls much better! Questions still to be addressed: 1) Connection with boar pelts 2)Bush/Potted plant existence 3) RP deliverance from Wedding Walls. Thanks in advance:)

Chaotarch
02-21-15, 12:54 AM
Thank you for posting! ...no, like the Queen's Walls much better! Questions still to be addressed: 1) Connection with boar pelts 2)Bush/Potted plant existence 3) RP deliverance from Wedding Walls. Thanks in advance:)
1. the walls dont connected with boar pelts...:rolleyes:
2. no
3. 3rp per wall and also 3rp per tower

AnniePMH
02-21-15, 08:29 AM
1. the walls dont connected with boar pelts...:rolleyes:
2. no
3. 3rp per wall and also 3rp per tower

Thank you so much for the information!:) However, now we must turn to TL for clarification in the Bush/Pot question... To where did it disappear? This is a most confusing matter to me:confused:

Chaotarch
02-21-15, 09:22 AM
Thank you so much for the information!:) However, now we must turn to TL for clarification in the Bush/Pot question... To where did it disappear? This is a most confusing matter to me:confused:

np:p
but i dont want a bush for sale, i want pink alis...:cool:

CottageRose
02-21-15, 10:20 AM
Was it ever available? I would really like to have a couple of different plants, but I don't remember seeing it in the Market.

AnniePMH
02-21-15, 12:03 PM
Was it ever available? I would really like to have a couple of different plants, but I don't remember seeing it in the Market.

Not to my knowledge, just the mysterious picture...

Lavendah42
02-21-15, 03:28 PM
maybe the bush will actually appear a few days after everything else... when there is less than a week left in this "month of love" (unless they count the month of love to run from mid-feb to mid-march...)

KashmirsCafe
02-21-15, 05:04 PM
Alora1;1059634]Hi. I need help. I just bought the wedding arch and placed it. Then it disappeared. My 30 gems were taken and not returned. Can someone one fix this for me?

Wow, what a bummer, I think they want you to send an email to support at support@teamlava.Com for such matters. Perhaps a moderator will respond soon.

there is no need for a response as this player has posted that the issue had been resolved. Thank you... SW

Gingernut2013
02-22-15, 06:42 PM
I got a pop-up message on Castle Story, saying that there were limited edition Wedding Decorations available, but I can't find them anywhere..... Does anyone have this problem / know where to find them?

They're the usual event decorations: walls, towers, pathways, arches etc. I can only find the arch for 30 gems. I'd love to buy more. Help!!?!! :)

valmommy
02-22-15, 06:58 PM
N

I got a pop-up message on Castle Story, saying that there were limited edition Wedding Decorations available, but I can't find them anywhere..... Does anyone have this problem / know where to find them?

They're the usual event decorations: walls, towers, pathways, arches etc. I can only find the arch for 30 gems. I'd love to buy more. Help!!?!! :)

The others are a package deal for $9.99 US. There is a set of wedding bells on the top right of your game. HURRY!!! You have about 16 hours left to buy them.

Gingernut2013
02-23-15, 01:33 AM
N

The others are a package deal for $9.99 US. There is a set of wedding bells on the top right of your game. HURRY!!! You have about 16 hours left to buy them.

Will they be available afterwards? Or only in the package deal?

PikaSquirrel
02-23-15, 04:41 PM
maybe the bush will actually appear a few days after everything else... when there is less than a week left in this "month of love" (unless they count the month of love to run from mid-feb to mid-march...)

Sorry about that, this item wasn't supposed to be in the pop up. This item is not available in the game at the moment and we can't speculate when it may be available in the game.

GarfieldandPookie
02-23-15, 05:19 PM
Sorry about that, this item wasn't supposed to be in the pop up. This item is not available in the game at the moment and we can't speculate when it may be available in the game.

Wow. Another TL screw up. I can't say I'm surprised. Way to go. Why would you want to alienate the few remaining play who will still buy gems? First, the Wedding Alicorn. Then, the censoring, deleting, closing down of threads, and the banning of one of my friends. Now, they do this. TL needs to get it together and start treating their customers and game players with more respect!

jbfps116
02-23-15, 07:28 PM
It is hard to believe how disappointing and bug filled this valentine's was so far. I did not get these wedding items cause I can't support this... the ONLY way is to pay.... concept. sorry.

figththefire
02-23-15, 07:33 PM
Me neither, i don't mind to use gems, since i can save them.. But I can't afford pay cash.

Jennerwein1
02-24-15, 05:07 AM
I wanted the Valentines pack, but did not get it, because of all the issues we have had, both with game and forum with this. I will not pay to get treated like this.

AnniePMH
02-24-15, 10:00 AM

The intrigue of the Rose Bush mystery deepens... Why not make a quest out of it and we can all go on adventure in search of this lost and fabled plant! For players not so much into useless deco as myself :o, it might be best to spice it up a bit with RP and some good drops, and maybe throw in a Pink Alicorn as guardian of this most Sacred and unique Bush! This would be easy to accomplish, since both Alicorn and (apparently) Rose Bush, already are in existence!

Thanks in advance:D

idrispad
02-24-15, 11:10 AM
Was the pack ever available at the advertised "full price"...?

figththefire
02-24-15, 11:34 AM
Will the Wedding Arch disappear from the market?

Will the current value pack be available in market for gems?

ashliejb
02-24-15, 01:20 PM
Same here. I have over 800 gems saved and a lot on iTunes that I could have purchased the items but there's no way I was goig to support their behavior.

SpiritWind00
02-24-15, 01:24 PM
Will the Wedding Arch disappear from the market?

Will the current value pack be available in market for gems?

I'll check.... :)

SpiritWind00
02-24-15, 07:27 PM
Please note:

The Wedding Arch will be in the Market until March 2nd.

The items in the Value Pack that has now expired will not be available in the game for Gems later.

Thanks!

idrispad
02-25-15, 04:25 AM
The items in the Value Pack that has now expired will not be available in the game for Gems later.

How was it advertised as 75% off a "full price" that never existed and never will exist then? :confused:

Korlcek
02-25-15, 05:56 AM
How was it advertised as 75% off a "full price" that never existed and never will exist then? :confused:

To get you to buy items which actually don't exist either :p

jbfps116
02-25-15, 06:11 AM
If they would have been for gems tons of people would have got them. Like me. Since they were only for money, hardly anyone bought them. Proof: I visited me 137 neighbors and NONE of them had any except a few had the arch. hahahahahahaha so much for that ploy to make us spend money!

figththefire
02-25-15, 11:45 AM
Thank you for information, Spiri, you're the best:)
Too sad we won't getthat decor for gems, sigh...:(

cowsonlake
02-25-15, 11:42 PM
If it wasn't for the W-Ali fiasco, I probably woulda bought the bundle to re-decorate. As it is, I've lost the "spark" to play the game :(. Maybe tomorrow I'll check in. But so far, I've been okay not playing.