PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 2/19/15 Wedding Series Items

SpiritWind00
02-19-15, 01:04 PM
Just creating this for when case new goal starts...

Hey everyone,

Today's update does not include Goals. We have a small update today with the Wedding Series items. The Wedding Arch is available in the Market and the rest of the items are available in the Value Pack.

katbtodd
02-19-15, 01:07 PM
Doesn't look like we going to get an up date today I t should of started already
Looks like just a gift pack with decorations to go with gazebo and carriage

Rickmz
02-19-15, 01:08 PM
Doesn't look like we going to get an up date to it should of started already

Slow in coming.......I hope......

PurpleScorpion76
02-19-15, 01:09 PM
I've got an icon on the right hand side with a special value pack?!? Is that it?

wheatsy
02-19-15, 01:10 PM
Patiently waiting for update..... Did get a bundle pack for sale. Anyone else?

jimboser
02-19-15, 01:11 PM
Maybe they were doing a last minute check and found they put all sorts of things in the market for free that shouldn't have been there...

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:11 PM
Maybe they were doing a last minute check and found they put all sorts of things in the market for free that shouldn't have been there...

Maybe me lol & snort....good one jim

PikaSquirrel
02-19-15, 01:41 PM
Hey everyone,

Today's update does not include Goals. We have a small update today with the Wedding Series items. The Wedding Arch is available in the Market and the rest of the items are available in the Value Pack.

idrispad
02-19-15, 01:50 PM
And it appears to be a gem purchase!!

ryusei745
02-19-15, 01:51 PM
well thats great TL. after getting a good number of people to swear off buying stuff with real money with the wallicorn mistake, go and make basically the entirety of the new update require real money.

ah well. back to crafting gems for me.

midsom
02-19-15, 01:51 PM
Couldn't have said better, I am underwhelmed, I ask again why have we not had any real events for castle story when all the other TL games have had them.

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 01:54 PM
pffft... glad I didn't suddenly remember yesterday to go into "update preparation mode". Oh well, guess it gives newer players a chance to catch up more

nessa005
Second that!

$11.99 for 50 walls, 100 little towers and 100 petals(?)
Don't think so!

perry5
Ditto.
Good thing I kept my update-enthusiasm laced with a smirk. LOL

Exactly! How sad that we all KNEW we were in for another big letdown this week! It's getting to be like the boy who cried wolf. Question: If an update drops in Castle Story but there's no one left playing to hear it, does it make a sound???

Jennerwein1
02-19-15, 01:55 PM
Reposting here, because other thread was closed 1 min after my posting:
Very funny perry5 and NWK! None of the Valentine items, incl. wali trigger anything. Yet another letdown. Still licking my wounds from the ghost wali. Was hoping for a little bandaid. But no, only the opportunity to spend more money on a game that has not treated us very well. Now, had the wali mysteriously reappeared, I might (I say might) have been tempted to buy that pack and the arch. As it stands, Vday in the Kingdom was a nonevent for the folks there, and they are hoping for some Irish luck to come their way. Maybe a green Ali? Hint,hint!!!

queentina3
02-19-15, 01:55 PM
I find the whole thing amusing. This bundle and the Arch should have come two weeks ago. Last week should have been the Alicorn. This week should have been the Gazebo, if you really think about it.

The walls, towers, paths, and arch for wedding prep in the area where it would take place.
The carriage and Alicorn next as they are coming up on the "big day"
And then this week should've been the Gazebo, for the reception after the wedding.

They did everything in a weird order and by taking back the Alicorn, they set themselves up for an epic FAIL as not many people are going to spend real money on these decorations, regardless of if they're pink or not. It will just remind them of their stolen Alicorn.

SMH and walks away.

PrincessCupOButter
02-19-15, 01:58 PM
Thanks but no thanks.

kat8rose
quite apparent that TeamLava is not listening to its consumers on Castle story. Sad

xanethi
After walicorngate disaster, a underwhelming gazebo quest that make lots of People annoyed they make an update that is basicly "give us money" Well sorry - but me and many others Aint going to spend Real money on this game after walicorngate.... But maybe team lava tries to see How Big the damage is by making a bundle offer with this timing....

nessa005
02-19-15, 01:59 PM
My offer stated: 75% off
from $45.99 to $11.99
Why the different prices? Mine are Canadian $s

Jennerwein1
02-19-15, 02:00 PM
I find the whole thing amusing. This bundle and the Arch should have come two weeks ago. Last week should have been the Alicorn. This week should have been the Gazebo, if you really think about it.

The walls, towers, paths, and arch for wedding prep in the area where it would take place.
The carriage and Alicorn next as they are coming up on the "big day"
And then this week should've been the Gazebo, for the reception after the wedding.

They did everything in a weird order and by taking back the Alicorn, they set themselves up for an epic FAIL as not many people are going to spend real money on these decorations, regardless of if they're pink or not. It will just remind them of their stolen Alicorn.

SMH and walks away.
I feel the same way. Now back to making more tedious sister sister tickets.

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 02:01 PM
LOL thanks for the laughs folks! :D

Actually I am still working on expansions, so I do have something to do, another pretty quiet week goal wise means I can focus on that again

queentina3
02-19-15, 02:01 PM
My offer stated: 75% off
from $45.99 to $11.99
Why the different prices? Mine are Canadian $s

The prices are always different when comparing currencies. Many of us that got the offer with 75% off and 9.99 are quoting US Dollars.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-19-15, 02:03 PM
OMG, thank you TeamLava for giving us something hysterically funny to gaffaw about because this truly just takes the cake. The wedding cake! Lol

I am literally splitting a side over here about it all lol... The funky order of stuff, the packet freezing for that single poor soul trying to purchase it lol, ALL of it ... Hilarious! (If we didn't laugh, we'd cry lol)

Liloze
02-19-15, 02:03 PM
Lollllllll Thank you all for the hilarious posts, laughs well needed :D ( wipes tears)

Honestly now, I am glad There's no update.
I really don't feel like playing, strategizing or computing anything for the game.

The offered pack "update" Goal was easily attainable for me ( for once lol )

Goal : The Pack Value.

Step 1- Buy "Special Bundle for players" x ...As much as you like :p
( anyone noticed no "begginers or advanced" before players ? lol )

Step 2- Fingers crossed.
To buy or not to buy, that is the question x decisions decisions.

Step 3- Fool me once....Once is too many...
"Thanks but NO thanks" x 1
Tap Finish
Nice easy update I tell ya folks! ;)

paisdelasmaravillas
02-19-15, 02:06 PM
A capture of my value pack...

This things are only decorations???

mamareader02
02-19-15, 02:07 PM
Yay!!! Another week to save my gems:)

littelprincess0313
02-19-15, 02:07 PM
So I'm really thinking about buying this rubbush because it's soooo pretty :(
But why isn't all of this available like the arch??

Side note: stupid question: whats a walicorn?!?

idrispad
02-19-15, 02:08 PM
It's only 73% off in sterling :(

Edit to add: what sort of forum doesn't allow the pound sign?

meme1098
02-19-15, 02:10 PM
So I'm really thinking about buying this rubbush because it's soooo pretty :(
But why isn't all of this available like the arch??

Side note: stupid question: whats a walicorn?!?

Please say you're joking, right!!?? Read the last few pages & you'll see why everyone here's laughing themselves to tears.

Walicorn=wedding alicorn, from gazebo goal

katbtodd
02-19-15, 02:10 PM
This is a sad sad day for castle story they seem to pushing people aways with this kind of up date on top of all the other stuff ,that's going on .thinking this is a test.. Thinking they don't think we are true to our words

wheatsy
02-19-15, 02:12 PM
I can't even get up and clean because I keep refreshing my web page cracking up at everyone. Thanks for the laughs after these past 3 weeks of cs disappointments

zeramise
02-19-15, 02:12 PM
Hey everyone,

wait...

'the rest of the items are available in the Value Pack' (?!?!?!?)

that means...There is only 'wedding arch' in the market this time?
This is NOT update! Just item(product) sales event...

tuffyjkitten
02-19-15, 02:13 PM
This is pretty stupid since a great many players are below level 40 and the wedding is a looooooooooong way off for us, as are the rest of the updates from this year (except for the gazebo.) So if my kingdom isn't able to have a wedding, why would I want to buy wedding decor?

Lots more nothing this week.

enaid03
02-19-15, 02:13 PM
This is NOT update! Just item(product) sales event...

The words of TL lately: "Sorry for the confusion....." applies to this also. We all must be confused about what an update is.

littelprincess0313
02-19-15, 02:18 PM
In my kingdom it's gone?! Do you still see it? o.o

danzplace
02-19-15, 02:22 PM
On a positive note, it is very pretty, and would have made a nice Valentine pink edition. Perhaps if the wedding alicorn had been resolved differently, more would have been interested in buying, as it is a beautiful set. I am usually a shoe in for a good set of walls. Regardless, I am moving beyond the surprise of the resolution and onto playing the game. I would hate to see it go away.

Keep up the beautiful graphics TL. I love the way it looks.

Now, how about a port?

alexsjusa
02-19-15, 02:27 PM
Hey everyone,

Can you tell me what is in the bundle? It looks like the romantic gazebo and two other buildings?? They aren't for sale elsewhere!

jopik
02-19-15, 02:28 PM
One thing is to save gems and then spend it on something. All gem items i got by saving gem by gem and never complained.
Another thing is to spend real money for gems or whatever is in pack!
I never ever spent real money, its just my principle. I dont judge those who does.
TL NEVER did that before. Now only people who pays out of their pocket will get that pack!
So, it's kinda cruel that even though i saved some gems, i still wont get those items, bc TL simply wants my $$, sorry guys,
i thought it could not get worse after alicorn mistake, but no, it actually can!

meme1098
02-19-15, 02:28 PM
Can you tell me what is in the bundle? It looks like the romantic gazebo and two other buildings?? They aren't for sale elsewhere!

Those are walls, towers & paths... Unfortunately

Walls & towers that probably don't connect properly...Halloween & Christmas ring a bell???

PrincessCupOButter
02-19-15, 02:29 PM
Hey, bingo, I wish I could gift you a pink rainbow or pink trees!

Thanks! :D It's the thought that counts!

alexsjusa
02-19-15, 02:37 PM
Reposting here, because other thread was closed 1 min after my posting:
Very funny perry5 and NWK! None of the Valentine items, incl. wali trigger anything. Yet another letdown. Still licking my wounds from the ghost wali. Was hoping for a little bandaid. But no, only the opportunity to spend more money on a game that has not treated us very well. Now, had the wali mysteriously reappeared, I might (I say might) have been tempted to buy that pack and the arch. As it stands, Vday in the Kingdom was a nonevent for the folks there, and they are hoping for some Irish luck to come their way. Maybe a green Ali? Hint,hint!!!

What is the alicorn mess that everyone is talking about?

princessmm2
02-19-15, 02:38 PM
I have to wonder how many people will actually buy the bundle. Would love to see that statistic.

samillian
02-19-15, 02:43 PM
First time posting..it's getting to the stage that the only reason I'm playing other than to see the great graphics is to understand what is written on the forum thank you all for making me laugh every day...maybe TL needs to just advertise the forum

olcastle
02-19-15, 02:45 PM
On a positive note, it is very pretty, and would have made a nice Valentine pink edition.

I would prefer they'd make something different. This set looks exactly like from 2013 Valentine Edition, they just added more details.

meme1098
What is the alicorn mess that everyone is talking about?

Check out the update a few weeks ago for the wedding carriage:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?78196-Castle-Story-2-5-15-The-Big-News

Then go to page 20 or so & read how upset everyone was.

Moonfairy9
I have rarely posted on this forum but check for updates etc. I just had to get in on this thread. Thx for the laugh. Your responses to our punishment for complaining about the theft of the wedding alicorn made me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. I have rarely spent real money on this game. I have played since the beginning and have everything but the berry mound from the Plume Adventure. I have never ever seen TL offer items in a bundle pack that were not available at some point prior with gems. Very very shady in my opinion. Just on principle I will not be purchasing these items nor will I ever spend money again. Period. Gem traps have always been on purpose. Anybody who does not realize that is naive. Castle Story is currently NUMBER 119 on the chart for Top Grossing Apps. If I even see it move up one point today I will be disappointed. Eventually an app crosses the line with me and I quit. This app is soon to join Dragon Story in the Cloud. To all those OCD players- I would rather have my dignity than those stupid pink pixels. Its just an insult on all levels.
~Moonfairy9

Liloze
02-19-15, 02:52 PM
Some of my neighbors are so dense. Obviously she means a picture of the sole kingdom if anyone finds it.

No no not dense, she's just " Confused" :p lolllll

katbtodd
02-19-15, 02:54 PM
Does any body else key board stick bad here in the forum , I have a bad delay

princessmm2
02-19-15, 02:59 PM
I was just thinking......how smart it was for TL to offer a "value" pack so soon after announcing that they were trying to save the economy!

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 03:08 PM
I actually can't think when I started playing, Feb 2013? I know it was during a Valentines thing and I was getting pink logs as gifts, have a few pink animals and a pink flower but missed out on most of that update. Managed to get a pink alicorn by the skin of my teeth (and funnily enough, when collecting from building for crafting it my game glitched, no Alicorn & no resources to try crafting it again. That actually ended with a positive outcome from support and they gave me the alicorn. How I miss those days when you actually had a positive response from support), and while I am not a huge fan of pink did get a little sad looking at other peoples kingdoms with their special Valentines items. The last year in poarticular has been really good for updates, maybe that is also influence by visiting the forum more, but having finally hit lvl 50 and getting quite a stockpile of resources I've been hanging out for updates, watching the clock for the hour to tick over for an update to go live, for a few months now. This is quite possibly the biggest fizzer yet... even the weeks off get more cheers than this. The laughs have been good though, we certainly need them. Sadly, this might build up even more exp[ectation for next week and I'm just not sure this game is opperating at top notch any more. This last year has been good though.

PS did wonder how long it would be till this thread would get a trim... "on topic" I guess ;)

badbunny42
02-19-15, 03:16 PM
They sure buried the wedding arch. Waaay down in decorations. I just wanted to see it. Shouldn't it be under "featured?"

laceylaine
02-19-15, 03:32 PM
I'm actually one your side on this issue as well. Wish we could buy the items with coins or gems instead of forced into a bundle.

katbtodd
02-19-15, 03:34 PM
Nobody got hurt not body got teased no bullying happen here if they want to to buy the package it's there money ,NOT MINE

lisman
02-19-15, 03:35 PM
I think that the wedding buddle and arc is in my book under Valentines theme and that has come and gone so the buddle is a little to late in the game for showing and will never by that stuff. Come back and do a better job at it TL

idrispad
02-19-15, 03:41 PM
Gosh, what a wonderful update this is! It's all just so adorable and wonderful and gorgeous!

Love love love it!

#sarcasm

xanethi
02-19-15, 03:43 PM
Third time writhing might be the charm - or not. I whant to thank the moderators and creators of this game for curing me for the thougt of ever spending a dime on this game or any other game created by the Company

meme1098
02-19-15, 03:49 PM
All the hilariousness deleted...lol.

[S8] Elsa
02-19-15, 04:04 PM
Please note the update for this week doesn't include goals. There is a new bundle pack available that offers limited time Wedding themed items. Additionally, the Wedding Archway is available in the Decorations section of the Market for a limited time.

Due to repeat behavior issues on the thread, we will be closing this thread. Please be sure to follow the forum rules when posting on the forums. Thank you. :)

If you have a question about a forum staff action, please post in forum disputes and we'll be happy to assist you.