PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with Volcanic Treasures Quest??

cheekyphoenix
02-19-15, 11:33 AM
Anyone having issues collecting their gold bars? On three separate occasions in the last week I've had a dragon return with gold, but the bars never showed up in my total gold count! It's happened to both of my accounts, and it REALLY stinks because twice they came back with 10 bars!! I'm not sure if it happens with coins, cause I only pay attention when they bring back gold, however I've just sent another one out and will be watching totals like a hawk once the quest is complete. Curious if this is happening to anyone else...

[S8] Elsa
02-19-15, 11:52 AM
We've confirmed that your game is receiving Gold rewards correctly from this adventure. If you have additional questions about your game, please email support@teamlava.com.

chippychan
02-19-15, 12:07 PM
Only thing that's happened with me is checking the quest when it's done and getting gold, but then the game 'refreshes' (putting the dragon back in the quest outpost) and I check it again to find only silver. I've since learned to let the game load a bit before checking quests and haven't had the problem again. :)

But yes, when the dragon returns with gold my gold total goes up accordingly.

amerirish
02-19-15, 12:18 PM
Only thing that's happened with me is checking the quest when it's done and getting gold, but then the game 'refreshes' (putting the dragon back in the quest outpost) and I check it again to find only silver. I've since learned to let the game load a bit before checking quests and haven't had the problem again. :)

But yes, when the dragon returns with gold my gold total goes up accordingly.

This has happened to me so many times, it's extremely frustrating and it NEVER refreshes when he comes back with coins. Only gold :mad:

cheekyphoenix
02-19-15, 03:07 PM
Elsa;1059055']We've confirmed that your game is receiving Gold rewards correctly from this adventure. If you have additional questions about your game, please email support@teamlava.com.

Thank you Elsa, I'll contact Support and have them check my second account too.