PDA

View Full Version : Wool drop

raaver
02-19-15, 10:01 AM
Hi all,

Did I miss a message about wool dropping going down to. Zero since the gazebo event started?
I haven't seen a single wool from my 2 stables. I got me a sheep, but it's too young to give me wool yet...

Thanks,

Rob

ShibuyaCloth
02-19-15, 10:28 AM
Stables are not the best stable source for getting wool. The best is the old-dear sheep.

ryusei745
02-19-15, 10:55 AM
stables rarely give me wool. sheep are the best and there is the possibility of getting them i think with dark caves and desert sands adv. maybe bandits.

Korlcek
02-19-15, 01:55 PM
Got wool from stable today, at least its not turned off

8hat
02-19-15, 02:37 PM
I hadn't really noticed but after reading this my stable did not drop wool (but sometimes it doesn't) and the sheep were on cool down until now. Happy to report wool drops from my pink, black, and white sheep. When your baby sheep grows up he'll do fine. :)

TheSweetStudio
02-20-15, 12:26 AM
It's happened to me, too. I used to get wool all the time, I've always been maxed out on it, but after this challenge when I check the stables I often only get coins cause I'm maxed out on everything.

But no wool.

I was done with curtains two days ago. But now, for some strange reason, absolutely no wool for me.

PraxisOfGood
02-20-15, 02:14 PM
Now that I'm noticing my wool drops from the stables before and after the gazebo is done, I've decided that it's always been about five per day but that didn't bother me when I was just turning them in for trades instead of needing them for quests.

mybunnytail
05-25-15, 08:57 AM
How many time do you need to pet a baby black sheep before it will grow up?

ShibuyaCloth
05-25-15, 10:43 AM
IRC most animals require 5 pets.

robotparade
05-25-15, 12:36 PM
My sheep (esp. black ones) always give wool but stables only do rarely.

ShibuyaCloth
05-25-15, 12:41 PM
My sheep (esp. black ones) always give wool but stables only do rarely.

Stable is an unreliable source of wool, only sheep will guaranty a drop.

crystiesc
05-25-15, 01:01 PM
I only rarely get wool from stables. It's always been that way for me. Way back when I built my windmill, I realized wool existed but I only had 2. I got a sheep and have used him for wool ever since. I've since brought back 3 more sheep from adventures. :)

But I've never been able to count on my stables for wool.

haycoconut
05-27-15, 12:41 PM
I've pet my baby sheep, gosh, idk how many times and it doesn't grow up!

icastled
05-27-15, 06:37 PM
I've pet my baby sheep, gosh, idk how many times and it doesn't grow up!

Baby sheep takes 10... Yes TEN times to reach adult, and it's 4 hours between times. Then finally on the 11th petting you get 1 wool. What a reward lol!!

icastled
05-27-15, 06:39 PM
How many time do you need to pet a baby black sheep before it will grow up?

10 times