PDA

View Full Version : Level 50

rebelangel7
02-19-15, 08:03 AM
Why can't I get past level 50?
Been playing this for ages and have spent hundreds of pounds on it and yet it still won't level up!!

burritosprings
02-19-15, 08:06 AM
Been playing this for ages and have spent hundreds of pounds on it and yet it still won't level up!!

Lvl capped at 50 for now. Still able to gain xp so when cap is raised you will jump to appropiate level.

rebelangel7
02-19-15, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the reply.
But why do we have to wait?
Surely it doesn't take much for the developers to sort it out?!

meme1098
02-19-15, 08:50 AM
I'm sure it's not at the top of their priority list. That would be repossessing all the Walicorns still left out there that would negatively impact the games economy with 3 or 4 energy a day.
Sorry, don't take it personally, rebel, it still hurts after this long for a lot of players.

burritosprings
02-19-15, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I am sure they have a plan. Its prolly a metric they have. I think once a certain amount of players get to higher levels that will dicatate when the next push up in levels comes down

ShibuyaCloth
02-19-15, 09:01 AM
I am sure they have a plan. Its prolly a metric they have. I think once a certain amount of players get to higher levels that will dicatate when the next push up in levels comes down

Yes, that is a good PKI. Increasing the maximum level is just a matter of changing a variable (soft or hard). You generally limit a game to a certain level until enough players have reach it. All on-line games have that.

SpuriousNotion
02-19-15, 09:12 PM

Having played since December 2012, I remember when the level cap was 30. When TL raised the cap to 50, I immediately shot up to that level because I had the experience. I kept all the level crates as souvenirs that TL handed out to those who didn't benefit from the energy regeneration process of leveling up. 😊

The reason I remember we were given for having caps on levels at all is because TL didn't have quests or buildings requiring even higher levels. Other than being able to buy extra farm plots per level, I can't think of any other benefit to it. However, I look forward to a level increase as they let us get closer to what looks like a lovely crown taunting me far to the south of town!

queenofpolharcity
02-27-15, 08:16 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I've been on a rant about this for months, one, because of the energy we lose each time we should be leveling up, and two--the fact that TL just doesn't bother talking about this with us. That just chaps my gills, because I'm not alone in asking for an explanation, or a fix, and have even been told "I'll talk to you in a private message" -- but no.

When you have issues arise over and over as so many players have in CS, with little or no resolution (or often not even acknowledgement) things just escalate and it makes for bad feelings all over. I'm a long-time player, and have spent tons of money and time on my kingdom, like many of us.

But you're right. We shouldn't have to wait, and the one time TL threw us a nibble to say Thanks and allowed us to level up to 50 wasn't even close to the amount of energy we would have if we were allowed to boost up with XPs at each new level.