PDA

View Full Version : Error with gifting

newacadia
02-19-15, 01:22 AM
Just opened DS at the start of a new day (start of the day, Pacific time). List of received gifts reappeared as usual, but when I went to make my gifts back to my neighbors, none of them was accepted. Instead I got the message about being unable to send gifts either because I had already sent my daily quota or because my neighbors had already received their quotas. I tried for EVERY neighbor on my gift log and got the same message for every one of them. That cannot be right, since the day just started ...... ???

Yes, I tried forced-close and restarting. Several times.

My info is: iPad 3gen, iOS 8.1.1, dragon story version 1.9.9

hugpete
02-19-15, 01:49 AM
Came here to post same issue. Also occurring in FFS.
IPhone 4s, iOS 7.1.something. Ds 1.9.9.

trauma46
02-19-15, 03:18 AM
Just opened DS at the start of a new day (start of the day, Pacific time). List of received gifts reappeared as usual, but when I went to make my gifts back to my neighbors, none of them was accepted. Instead I got the message about being unable to send gifts either because I had already sent my daily quota or because my neighbors had already received their quotas. I tried for EVERY neighbor on my gift log and got the same message for every one of them. That cannot be right, since the day just started ...... ???

Yes, I tried forced-close and restarting. Several times.

My info is: iPad 3gen, iOS 8.1.1, dragon story version 1.9.9

Just posting to report the same issue as above. Both my accounts and my daughter's accounts are having the same problem, both on iPAD 3 gen, iOS 7.1.1, on iphone 4s, iOS 7.1.2 and on iPOD 5 (most up to date iOS version).
We have all tried rebooting devices, restarting games. Nothing works.

Dragon Story version 1.9.9 on all devices.

Kriszti77
02-19-15, 04:00 AM
Same problem here. I use the latest update on iPad. I tried to switch off and on again my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but nothing. Please fix it TL ASAP!

hugpete
02-19-15, 04:19 AM
Came here to post same issue. Also occurring in FFS.
IPhone 4s, iOS 7.1.something. Ds 1.9.9.

Also, tried to send map requests and it said I had already sent to some friends....which I hadn't.

maizee0404
02-19-15, 04:52 AM
My account is the same...and fs too!

meoconlunar
02-19-15, 04:53 AM
id : meoconlunar1, meoconlunar2, meoconlunar3, meoconlunar4, meoconlunar5, meoconlunar6, hengzi, phuongbentley, uuj57 : EVERYTHING OK, CAN SEND GIFT.
id : meoconlunar, daubac, daubac1, soibentley, djbentley : CAN NOT SEND GIFT

priscillasp
02-19-15, 05:33 AM
I'm having the same gifting error.

Sidni7
02-19-15, 05:47 AM
Unable to send any gifts to neighbours today. Get that message saying maybe my friends have already received the maximum allowed.

Game version 1.9.9, iPad 2 running iOS 6.1.3
Tried uninstalling game, restarting device and reinstalling game, but it didn't help.

tristebelle
02-19-15, 05:52 AM
Same issue as above, yesterday and today when trying to send my daily 3 gold gifts it tells me I've either sent them or receiver has had their quota. Negative on both fronts. Any ideas please?

mimiamelia
02-19-15, 06:01 AM
I have the same problem, couldn't send gift to anyone, always saying that I either send gift already or they are maxed.
I can still send map requests though.

MajicHearts
02-19-15, 06:08 AM
I've noticed for the past few days that my News - Gift Back List has seemed smaller, but was able to send gifts UNTIL TODAY (for me it is Thursday 7:08 AM).

echo005
02-19-15, 06:12 AM
Android affected too.thought it strange when i got the message last night (this was 14 hours ago) but my daughter just told me she cant send gold now

Clark_Wayne
02-19-15, 06:25 AM
I have the same problem and some of my neighbors too !

trauma46
02-19-15, 06:27 AM
From what I can tell it seems to be affecting people who are a certain level - my baby account which is only level 32 has been able to send gifts, none of the other accounts who are all over level 70 can send gifts.

Raquel1J
02-19-15, 06:27 AM
I've got that same problem since today too in DS.. In fairytalewonderland its since the previous goalchain started..i dont know whats happening

RocioBM
02-19-15, 06:42 AM
I can't send gifts :(

ndtrance
02-19-15, 06:44 AM
I can't gift on at least two diiferent accounts. As far as I can tell level has nothing to do with it. I play on Samsung galaxy exhibit and an RCA tablet.
ID: ndtrance, island name: enchanted, level 114;
ID: aoiempress, island name: beasties, level 7or8

I'm too annoyed to check my other island.

Clark_Wayne
02-19-15, 06:59 AM
The problem affect also Fantasy Forest Story !
And i don't think level is involved :
I'm level 150 and i can't send
My level 122 account can send in DS, but not in FFS
My level 106 account can't send in DS and FFS

andromedablack
02-19-15, 07:01 AM
Same problem here, can't send gifts, Android user.

me2nyy
02-19-15, 07:03 AM
I'm also having this problem on both my accounts. Level 112 on iPad and level 32 on iPhone. I received all my usual gifts.

sandygin
02-19-15, 07:34 AM
I am having the same problem in both dragon and fantasy forest

dollyjanet
02-19-15, 07:49 AM
[QUOTE=tristebelle;1058765]Same issue as above, yesterday and today when trying to send my daily 3 gold gifts it tells me I've either sent them or receiver has had their quota. Negative on both fronts. Any ideas please?[/QUOT

fifikeywest
02-19-15, 07:50 AM
I am unable to gift gold to anyone! How long will this last?

lisaholcomb00
02-19-15, 08:13 AM
I had the same thing happening it keeps telling me I've sent too many or they have received too many gifts today! Please fix thanks

jacobtoddsmom
02-19-15, 08:35 AM
Can't gift to anyone!

mylord7
02-19-15, 08:44 AM
I have the same problem too (android user, level 113).
The problem appeared 17 hours ago, on about 00.30' (my timezone is GMT+2).

iralev
02-19-15, 08:58 AM
Cannot send gifts from my accounts too. One on IOS platform and one on Android.
Please fix it.

laurelsail
02-19-15, 09:07 AM
I am not able to gift gold on any of my accounts. I know that it is not because I have already received the daily limit because I know exactly how many I have received on my other accounts (none). I did receive 2 gold on my main account. Is anyone else having this problem and and suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks so much!

freshfunin2008
02-19-15, 09:11 AM
Yes and there is more than one thread on this one. Where is Elsa and Kooky today?

laurelsail
02-19-15, 09:24 AM
Is this happening to you too freshfunin? I can't afford to lose my daily gold!

AMuffins
02-19-15, 09:24 AM
Cannot send Gold to my nbrs. I did receive 1 Gold about an hour ago. Not sure how this one came thru.... I tried again, nope, not working.

I am receiving my map requests that I sent out last nite before going to bed.

I am an Android user on Samsung Galaxy S5. Newest update to game with ios features.

GoodyTwoShoes2
02-19-15, 09:34 AM
LindaLou22 (android) and GoodyTwoShoes2 (ipad) are having this same problem, I cannot send gifts on Dragon yesterday & today. Linda

amerirish
02-19-15, 09:37 AM
OMG, I thought it was just me! I can't gift either :(

freshfunin2008
02-19-15, 09:41 AM
Everyone I try to send gold to says it is maxed or something like that. TL needs to fix it.

Kennedward
02-19-15, 10:08 AM
Same thing here, has not been able to send gold for 2 days now

[S8] Elsa
02-19-15, 10:17 AM
We're currently looking into this! Thank you for the report.

cocauina
02-19-15, 10:24 AM
Same thing, there's a player that sent me gold, and I'm trying to send back and the game says that I already sent the max gold today (false, not even 1) or the player have reached the max number of gold today (false also, I know this player)

brandonu
02-19-15, 10:33 AM
Same problem for me. iOs on Dragon Story 1.9.9

tuffyjkitten
02-19-15, 10:42 AM
Me too. Can't send gifts on DS. My FFS works fine.

Clark_Wayne
02-19-15, 10:43 AM
Hope they are fixing the problem before reset time or we lose all our gifts :mad:

Gentildragon
02-19-15, 10:47 AM
I am unable to send ou receive gold today
YesterdayI've lost dragons
I delete and reinstall the game but the problemis always here.

mylord7
02-19-15, 10:57 AM
I have the same problem too (android user, level 113).
The problem appeared 17 hours ago, on about 00.30' (my timezone is GMT+2).
It seems that it has been fixed. I just sent my gifts for today and i also received from 2 of my neighbors.

kooky panda
02-19-15, 11:00 AM
I have reported this over! I could not send any gold either this morning.

[S8] Elsa
02-19-15, 11:08 AM
This has been resolved. If you were not able to send Gifts today, please try now. Please note if you've already sent Gifts today, you'll need to wait for the reset as normal.

ndtrance
02-19-15, 11:10 AM
It seems that it has been fixed. I just sent my gifts for today and i also received from 2 of my neighbors.

Works for me now too! I just sent gold out on all 3 accounts. Hope it's working for all of us.

Clark_Wayne
02-19-15, 11:13 AM
Works for all my accounts too

tuffyjkitten
02-19-15, 11:20 AM
Works now. Thanks!

echo005
02-19-15, 02:46 PM
Worked on my main account but the other (that i hadn't been in for a week) i got the message so obviously not working properly

update even though i got the message my gold was sent

KashmirsCafe
02-19-15, 11:53 PM
I think TL owes every DS player 3 gold.

trauma46
02-20-15, 05:06 AM
Thanks this has now been resolved for us ;)

echo005
02-21-15, 05:14 PM
Winter version ok but in the original when i get to tick the box for the third neighbor i want to send gold to i get the message 'you can send this item 3 more times today'

echo005
02-23-15, 04:39 PM
Still getting the message and if i try to send two pieces i get the message that one of my neighbors has reached their limit.when is this going to be sorted?

[S8] Elsa
02-23-15, 04:43 PM
Still getting the message and if i try to send two pieces i get the message that one of my neighbors has reached their limit.when is this going to be sorted?

We're able to send 3 gifts today without any issues. To clarify, you sent one gift and you're selecting more than one friend to send your last two?

echo005
02-23-15, 04:49 PM
I only get this message in the new version

tonight after trying to send the three pieces and getting the error i chose two neighbors to send gold to (getting the error message that one had received the max and might not get it).after sending i chose another neighbor and got no error message so it seems if you send gold one @ a time you dont get an error message

bookadey
02-28-15, 12:18 PM
I am getting that message still also. If I gift more than 1 neighbor at a time, it says 1 or more did not get it. I know that these neighbors are not maxed since they are my kids and they only have 3 neighbors!

PepperWoo
03-02-15, 10:09 PM
On the original version of DS for android, I'm also getting the 'You cannot send this item more than 3 times' message when I try to select the 3rd neighbor I'm going to send gold to, but I only have two neighbors checked. It usually happens when I'm sending gifts through the News tab. However I do find that closing the News tab and then re-opening either News or Neighbors tab does the trick. I can successfully select 3 neighbors after doing that.

echo005
03-03-15, 06:29 AM
On tab it's ok but on mobile i still get the message-so using the winter edition to send gold

also i (and my daughter) get the message in farm story 2 so obviously a TL problem

josie109
03-03-15, 02:02 PM
I have been having the same issue for about 11/2 months. It makes no difference if I turn my phone off and back on.

orleansparish
03-03-15, 02:38 PM
This must be an android only problem. I can only send gifts to one or two people before Im told I've sent the max. On ios it never gives me these issues. It's been happening for months. I can't send gold to myself and my other neighnor I exchange with. Makes me seem like an ungrateful wench.

Phaedrakiki
03-03-15, 05:22 PM
I'm still having problems gifting in DS, FFS, and Castle Story, as well. It's always the first person I try to gift (& I'm changing that person daily so I'm not depriving the same nbr day after day!)

Here's what happens on DS: With one nbr selected, I send gold. I get the message "Success, 1 or more of my friends didn't recieve the gift because I already sent them one or they've received their max for the day." With only one selected, that isn't a "success!" The game thinks it's a success, though, as the nbr' name is then greyed-out so it can't be re-sent. Then, after this first gift, I can send the other two gifts regularly.

The same basic thing happens on Castle & Fantasy Forest, with slightly different message. This "1st gift problem" has been going on for over a week...

Normally, I send all 3 gifts at once. But I switched to one-at-a-time so I could tell who didn't receive their gift.

Please fix this! I have lots of gifts to return, and this is making me look very unappreciative!!! I'm using an iPhone 6, IOS 8.1.1, most recent updates on all games (checked thru store.) Thanks!

PepperWoo
03-04-15, 10:56 AM
This must be an android only problem. I can only send gifts to one or two people before Im told I've sent the max. On ios it never gives me these issues. It's been happening for months. I can't send gold to myself and my other neighnor I exchange with. Makes me seem like an ungrateful wench.

I thought it was an Android only problem too, but just now as I'm gifting gold to my neighbor using my iPhone through the News tab, I got the 'You cannot send this item more than 3 times' (or something like that) message when I've only chosen 2 people.

echo005
03-05-15, 04:18 PM
Since reading that sending gold through the neighbors section was ok i've been doing that-instead of opening winter edition.just went to send gold and got the error message so ended up back in winter edition.is this gonna be sorted?

Phaedrakiki
03-05-15, 11:09 PM
I'm still having problems gifting in DS, FFS, and Castle Story, as well. It's always the first person I try to gift (& I'm changing that person daily so I'm not depriving the same nbr day after day!)

Here's what happens on DS: With one nbr selected, I send gold. I get the message "Success, 1 or more of my friends didn't recieve the gift because I already sent them one or they've received their max for the day." With only one selected, that isn't a "success!" The game thinks it's a success, though, as the nbr' name is then greyed-out so it can't be re-sent. Then, after this first gift, I can send the other two gifts regularly.

The same basic thing happens on Castle & Fantasy Forest, with slightly different message. This "1st gift problem" has been going on for over a week...

Normally, I send all 3 gifts at once. But I switched to one-at-a-time so I could tell who didn't receive their gift.

Please fix this! I have lots of gifts to return, and this is making me look very unappreciative!!! I'm using an iPhone 6, IOS 8.1.1, most recent updates on all games (checked thru store.) Thanks!

Yesterday, I updated Restaurant Story, and now the gift problem is happening there, as well! Can someone please let us know if you're working on fixing this?

ndtrance
03-06-15, 05:53 AM
I've been having problems with this off and on since this thread started. I used to be able to get around it by gifting individually but that messes up too sometimes. I think the gifts are going through (I get gifts from my self) but I don't want to take chances as gold is everything in this game. Please resolve this.

freesiawoods
03-08-15, 03:47 AM
Yes I too am having this problem on all TL games on both ios and android. Please fix.