PDA

View Full Version : Can we get another door?

DrP4ever
02-18-15, 10:24 PM
My restaurant needs an In and an Out door. Or a big door or something. Too much confusion at the door area. Thanks for listening.

neth3rtwist
02-20-15, 06:53 PM
My restaurant needs an In and an Out door. Or a big door or something. Too much confusion at the door area. Thanks for listening.

Tell me about it. I had to go to no waiters just to eliminate some of the foot traffic, but in this mode my customers only use about 12 of the tables and they go through my food like no other. Which I guess is a good thing in terms of making money.

ellyse99
02-25-15, 08:02 AM
Tell me about it. I had to go to no waiters just to eliminate some of the foot traffic, but in this mode my customers only use about 12 of the tables and they go through my food like no other. Which I guess is a good thing in terms of making money.

Probably not top of the priority list, but I wish we could rotate the door so that it opens the other way. Tried putting my host podium to the right of the door and it looked really daft how every customer coming in slams the door into his face then tries to talk to him through the door. :P

mcmug17
02-25-15, 09:42 PM

I'm starting to worry I'm not selling food fast enough as I level up. If I have 14000 servings before I go to bed I may not have empty counters when I wake up the next morning...