PDA

View Full Version : Wed Alicorn

oceansoftime
02-18-15, 05:58 PM
I'm stuck... I only need one polish. I keep collecting from the carriage and I've gotten many polishes that would allow me the Alicorn. I must be missing something. Help?!

queentina3
02-18-15, 06:07 PM
You need Horn Polish, Shoe Polish, and Brushes. When you look at your goal in the quest book and hit each button to give to it what you've received, it will show you what you have left to get. It is really hard to decipher between the horn and shoe polish unless you look closely. You're most likely getting a lot of one and not enough of the other.

oceansoftime
02-18-15, 06:22 PM
I have all of it completed but one polish. I even make note of the name when I collect. It just won't click over to 2

queentina3
02-18-15, 06:32 PM
Look in your inventory and take a pic showing that you have two but that the goal won't recognize it and email it to support@teamlava.com and maybe they can assist you. It sounds to me like you have multiples of one of the polishes, but not both.

oceansoftime
02-18-15, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the idea. Here is what I have...

oceansoftime
02-18-15, 06:49 PM

I will email support

queentina3
02-18-15, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the idea. Here is what I have...

I will email support

You're still missing 1 SHOE polish, that is why the goal isn't completing for you. It is the hardest of the items to get and may take a while. Once you get that last SHOE polish, you'll be able to complete that portion of the goal. You've only accumulated HORN polish.

oceansoftime
02-18-15, 07:26 PM
Good lord LOL Thank you

queentina3
02-18-15, 07:35 PM
Good lord LOL Thank you

No problem. Hopefully you'll get it soon. I finally got my last shoe polish earlier today, so it will eventually drop for you. :)

ryusei745
02-18-15, 10:45 PM
I felt like that a bit ago too. But after hearing about the fiasco with the wallicorn marketplace rampage I stopped paying that much attention to the quest and would just try to give the polish at the end of the day. Then I started getting the shoe polish after I wasn't looking for it anymore. Lol

transberry
02-19-15, 02:01 PM
I got extra shoe and horn polish and 6 extra brushes

KadeeDid
02-19-15, 07:17 PM
I'm stuck... I only need one polish. I keep collecting from the carriage and I've gotten many polishes that would allow me the Alicorn. I must be missing something. Help?!

So we collect from the carriage to get these items? I was searching Workshop, Potion Shop etc. looking for a place to craft it. I had given up on this goal when all of a sudden I spied the last wedding bell floating across my screen and a check on the carriage. Am I correct that this is not timed?

What an idiot I am. It says right on the goal to collect from the wedding carriage! I did not see that before and even went into the goal to check to see if it said! Too distracted recently with family illness and now a funeral. The airlines no longer provide assistance or discounts in case of bereavement so having a hard time arranging a flight for one family.

CoalCountry
02-19-15, 07:36 PM
I have 34 (THIRTY-FOUR) Mane Brushes and 13 Horn Polish. I've been collecting from the Wedding Carriage for TWO WEEKS waiting for the last Shoe Polish I need! After that huge Wedding Alicorn debacle, you'd think we wouldn't have to wait this long to get the one we've EARNED! :mad:

Queenzod
02-19-15, 08:06 PM
So we collect from the carriage to get these items? I was searching Workshop, Potion Shop etc. looking for a place to craft it. I had given up on this goal when all of a sudden I spied the last wedding bell floating across my screen and a check on the carriage. Am I correct that this is not timed?

What an idiot I am. It says right on the goal to collect from the wedding carriage! I did not see that before and even went into the goal to check to see if it said! Too distracted recently with family illness and now a funeral. The airlines no longer provide assistance or discounts in case of bereavement so having a hard time arranging a flight for one family.

I'm sorry for your loss. Blessings.

Galadraal
02-19-15, 08:06 PM
I have 14 brushes, 11 horn polish extra and still only one shoe polish. Pretty lame if you ask me. I still don't understand what purpose the "value pack" is, it looks like it's just decoration.