PDA

View Full Version : Game jumped back, lost resources

luna2cute
02-18-15, 04:58 PM
I opened the game, went to the stores and purchased items required to learn the Brocolli Casserole.

I clicked Learn and it charged me $3700. Then about 10 seconds later as I was starting some breakfast sandwiches on the regular ovens, the game jumped back and the Brocolli Casserole disappeared but my money or spent food for originally learning the item did not return. I. Loved the game and reopened it, but still gone.

Just happened now.

I am on iPad mini and storm ID is luna2cute

I know the game lags sometimes and there is an Internet hiccup, but generally e erythema returns to a previous state. This time however I lost my money and food and still didn't get to start learning the item.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks kindly!
Luna

SparklyOctopus
02-18-15, 05:47 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Seems like you encountered a sync error! When this happens you may notice coins, items you bought or crafted being lost. This usually happens because your game has reverted a couple minutes back to a previous save point. To make sure your progress is saved, try visiting a neighbor and then go back to your Restaurant. Hope that helps!

WinnyWoos
02-19-15, 02:33 PM
There's been a bug in my game with Lilly for a couple days. Happened with Frank as well but mostly Lily. She comes and does her drop when I log in and about 5 mins later she's back doing the drop again. As soon as I tap on her and she leaves, the game refreshes and the extra spice is gone. I still have the original spice from her first visit so I'm not losing anything but I don't think those are sync errors so there are bugs atm. Or a bug, lol