PDA

View Full Version : Best building?

robotparade
02-18-15, 03:06 PM
I am level 27, and have some extra coins to buy a new building. I already have all the 'basic' buildings, and already got the Wizard's school, and greenhouse.

What is the best extra building in your opinion? I am thinking of the Conservatory, or Observatory.

robotparade
02-18-15, 03:07 PM
Oh, I also have the Royal Exchange.

burritosprings
02-18-15, 03:19 PM
I am level 27, and have some extra coins to buy a new building. I already have all the 'basic' buildings, and already got the Wizard's school, and greenhouse.

What is the best extra building in your opinion? I am thinking of the Conservatory, or Observatory.

Conservatories and i do mean plural. Easy to build and ferlilizer drops are like gold. Gold Pooh in fact.

GarfieldandPookie
02-18-15, 03:27 PM
Yes, you should definitely get the conservatory. You will need to visit it for quests down the road.

PurpleScorpion76
02-18-15, 03:28 PM
In my opinion the need for a conservatory isn't really a must before the Greselda quest line and Belladonna trade. It wasn't until then that I needed fertiliser as I was maxed out from collecting from cows and sheep. The observatory hasn't been relevant just drops coins. Both bring up you RP. The conservatory can help with seeds for greenhouse crafting earlier in the game than Greselda.

tigarlilyvol
02-18-15, 04:38 PM
The only time you need the Observatory is one of the later goals you have to visit it. I can only remember visiting during the game once, I have it hid among the trees in a section of my kingdom that I seldom visit cause the whirlybird twirl is annoying. Don't get it until you have to use it. Of course this is my opinion, you might like it. It doesn't drop anything just coins.

midsom
02-18-15, 04:41 PM
Jewellers, build six, drops coins and jewels and has RP.

burritosprings
02-18-15, 04:55 PM
Jewellers, build six, drops coins and jewels and has RP.
Respecfully disagree. Jewels are easy to max. I have gotten so much extra that Jared is trying sue me for monopolizing and diluting the market. And u can gift jewels. Howver only way to gift Fertilizer if you have one of your Kingdoms animals do a drive by in front of a neighbors castle and make a steamy deposit

queentina3
02-18-15, 05:48 PM
Respecfully disagree. Jewels are easy to max. I have gotten so much extra that Jared is trying sue me for monopolizing and diluting the market. And u can gift jewels. Howver only way to gift Fertilizer if you have one of your Kingdoms animals do a drive by in front of a neighbors castle and make a steamy deposit

LMAO!!!

Yeah, and not to mention that even level 5 jewelers don't always drop jewels anyways. :rolleyes:

midsom
02-18-15, 05:53 PM
LMAO!!!

Yeah, and not to mention that even level 5 jewelers don't always drop jewels anyways. :rolleyes:

Not to mention that even level 5conservatories don't always drop fertiliser anyways.

queentina3
02-18-15, 05:56 PM
Not to mention that even level 5conservatories don't always drop fertiliser anyways.

True that! In fact that is what annoys me the most about this game, even over all other issues there may be, is that the amount of resources that went into making our buildings level 5 and you're not getting a guaranteed drop! Level 1's I could understand, but level 5's took a lot of time, effort, and resources to accomplish so a drop should be guaranteed and not on a whim. :eek:

robotparade
02-18-15, 06:29 PM
jewels are easy to max. I have gotten so much extra that jared is trying sue me for monopolizing and diluting the market.

lol!!!

robotparade
02-18-15, 06:30 PM
Does the Cathedral drop anything?

queentina3
02-18-15, 06:34 PM

Mine only drops coins but it's still a level 4. I haven't gotten around to upgrading that one to level 5 yet so I don't know if those drop anything other than coins.

burritosprings
02-18-15, 07:27 PM

Lvl doesnt matter on drop rate. Trust me. Get many and enjoy. Yeah they are large but once you get the hint u will realize

burritosprings
02-18-15, 07:40 PM

It drops coin

midsom
02-18-15, 09:10 PM
Lvl doesnt matter on drop rate. Trust me. Get many and enjoy. Yeah they are large but once you get the hint u will realize

what hint are you talking about??? I have six conservatories also, but at level 27 the original OP doesn't need fertilizer, maybe in another ten levels, and by then the poster will easily be able to afford to build conservatories, by the way you need jewels to build conservatories, royal beams and ornate beams needs jewels too. If you need fertilizer so badly get some royal cows and black sheep mine were far more efficient and took less room than the conservatories.

GarfieldandPookie
02-18-15, 09:33 PM
Burritosprings thinks that level up building does not increase the drop rate. However, it was proven in another thread started by him that leveling up the wizard school and the thanksgiving table DOES increase the drop rate.

ryusei745
02-18-15, 09:45 PM
Burritosprings thinks that level up building does not increase the drop rate. However, it was proven in another thread started by him that leveling up the wizard school and the thanksgiving table DOES increase the drop rate.

Please there's no need to start an argument about something that both parties are correct about.

All the above being valid, there's no reason to not get 2-3 conservatories out and start getting to max on seeds. If you do hit max, do what I did and build a greenhouse and start popping out vital extract as you'll need a mountain of that down the road. And flor glow too but that deals with petals.

Jeweler is good for when you have the high jewel demand quests whose names escape me. Mine helped me through the times I could not collect jewels fast enough but since I am now far past that, it sits gathering dust. But I always have a need for seeds so my conservatories stayed the most useful the longest.

robotparade
02-18-15, 10:18 PM
there's no reason to not get 2-3 conservatories out and start getting to max on seeds. If you do hit max, do what I did and build a greenhouse and start popping out vital extract as you'll need a mountain of that down the road. And flor glow too but that deals with petals.

Good to know - thanks!

midsom
02-18-15, 10:51 PM
Please there's no need to start an argument about something that both parties are correct about.

All the above being valid, there's no reason to not get 2-3 conservatories out and start getting to max on seeds. If you do hit max, do what I did and build a greenhouse and start popping out vital extract as you'll need a mountain of that down the road. And flor glow too but that deals with petals.

Jeweler is good for when you have the high jewel demand quests whose names escape me. Mine helped me through the times I could not collect jewels fast enough but since I am now far past that, it sits gathering dust. But I always have a need for seeds so my conservatories stayed the most useful the longest.

You need jewels for royal and ornate beams, which will be needed later, also all the faerie story uses jewels, and the jeweller trade is a good one if you have extra jewels for adamant which is very rare and you do need for Blythe sapling, and upgrading the deep mine which is needed as part of the core story,but never mind, the thing with the vital glow is you need mushrooms and lots of them and living wood, everything gives you seeds, magic garden, Ivy's hut, faerie respite, adventures, you will always be maxed on seeds, even during sister sister when you need lots of seeds I was always maxing out. When you have millions of coins you just keep building things, I also have six libraries, six markets, six taverns, six amphitheatres, six cathedrals, all level five and most stored, it gives you something to do.

ryusei745
02-18-15, 11:09 PM
I
You need jewels for royal and ornate beams, which will be needed later, also all the faerie story uses jewels, and the jeweller trade is a good one if you have extra jewels for adamant which is very rare and you do need for Blythe sapling, and upgrading the deep mine which is needed as part of the core story,but never mind, the thing with the vital glow is you need mushrooms and lots of them and living wood, everything gives you seeds, magic garden, Ivy's hut, faerie respite, adventures, you will always be maxed on seeds, even during sister sister when you need lots of seeds I was always maxing out. When you have millions of coins you just keep building things, I also have six libraries, six markets, six taverns, six amphitheatres, six cathedrals, all level five and most stored, it gives you something to do.

Those are all excellent points I forgot that seeds can be obtained from several sources, but that jewels have. Very few places to be collected from. All I can think of right now is Sabrina's, jewelers, and mines. Oh and the shiny baubles trade but the only time I did that one was when I needed ornates like crazy. It did take an awfully long time with just one jeweler to get past that resource bottleneck.

roguebee
02-19-15, 05:55 AM
Thr Troll Vault will give jewels as a rare drop.

queentina3
02-19-15, 06:02 AM
Many of the buildings have their own uses that depending on where you are in the game, level and goal wise, will depend on what the best thing it is for a person to purchase at that moment. If they want to get ahead of goals that will be coming their way fairly soon, then one building is more useful to them over another.

My suggestion is to look at Dabag's goal listing and see where you are and what is coming up, then decide on what building may be more useful to you. Everyone plays the game differently and nobody has a wrong answer, but the answer they give may not be what will suit a person at that particular moment.

Just my .02 worth.

ciarjen
02-19-15, 06:07 AM

I would suggest a greenhouse.

I bought this early on a lower level account because I was maxed out on living wood and no other way to use it up and later on when you need it, it's scarce.

You will not be able to craft everything yet in the greenhouse but you will be able to use up mushrooms, red and purple petals, living wood, piles of seeds and glimmerdust.

And what you make will be used later on in the game. It will give you a head start.

burritosprings
02-19-15, 06:41 AM

OP was talking about buildings to buy with coins.

Simdiva
05-30-15, 08:18 PM
Jewels may be easy to max but I have exactly zero, I would love some please lol. Mine keep dissapearing.