PDA

View Full Version : Initial wall & floor color...

Unregistered
02-05-11, 07:17 PM
I am all for the "you need to buy coins to get fun stuff and support the developers" but I feel a little *****ed when I can't even continue on the same wall color or floor color because it was obviously made so that they could generate income, that frustrates me a tad. I have bought gems to do the fun stuff and I understand it's just a game, but it begins to not be fun when I am limited on what I can do without spending a ton of money. Great concept money wise for the developers, I am sure they are making plenty of bucks from this, but just requesting for one to stil think about the gamer and what makes them LOVE your game so much.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 07:22 PM
Just wanted to add that the floor in restaurant is coins available but the wall and both in bakery are gems only.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 11:54 PM
One way to solve that problem is to alternate the color of your walls. If you buy a wall panel with coins, when you install it, the original wall panel goes into storage. Then you can use it somewhere else. So you can buy some new panels with coins and alternate them with the ones that came with the game. Same with the floor tiles.

And just so you know, you can move wall panels, floor tiles and windows by putting them in storage and then placing them in a different spot.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the info!