PDA

View Full Version : Farm story 2: Year of the sheep event 2-19-15 guide, info, unlocking

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

aeka_tang
02-27-15, 07:59 PM
Sold all items:rolleyes:

deedee31
02-27-15, 08:57 PM
I'll keep crafting so I can give back, and I'll post excess materials tomorrow probably. Again, thank you!

NOTE: Once you complete the final goal - YOU CAN'T CRAFT ANYTHING EXCEPT THE DRAGON! Thanks TL for not allowing us to help others. Another way for you to ensure the mega bucks keep rolling in! SMH

deedee31
02-27-15, 09:03 PM
I will be selling a few more items tomorrow 2/28/15 at 2:00 PM PST (California time). As of now I have a few plushies and mums, shears, and misc. items such as ruby, etc., may have more by tomorrow.

Fasendaminha
02-28-15, 12:16 AM
Sale sale sale :D
Around 12pm London time

I have been lucky looking for bits so have:

20 new year flowers
10 sheep plushes
10 fish dumplings
10 mum flowers
1iorn

Only thing I need fro myself is fortune cookies so if you can help give us a bell :)

Will post here 10 min before I put it up

gerrywerry
02-28-15, 12:53 AM
Items for sale

Thanks to the people here who helped me finish the quests and get my doggie!

I have a few items left over which I will be selling at 12pm UK time

9 Lucky Fish
4 Fish Dumplings
2 Sheep Plushies
2 New Year Flowers
and a number of mums and clippers.

Hope these will be able to help some people :)

ciarjen
02-28-15, 01:40 AM
If anyone is thinking of spending money on the event, I would avoid buying the value pack. I can't believe that anyone needs to buy peach blossom with real money anyway :p

If you are short of fish the best way to spend your money is to skip the dumpling requirements in your goal. For the same price as the value pack you can buy gems to skip that requirement in the 4th and final goal.

Peach blossoms are all over the newspaper and mum flowers are easy to grow. Plushies, NY flowers and cookies are all easy to make - they just take time but the value pack would not help you out with that crafting either.

Rockinkitten
02-28-15, 01:49 AM
The bait only gave me regular fish. Very disappointing. I'm done for real this time. Bye all

leysanne
02-28-15, 02:05 AM
I have lucky fish, sheep plushies & new year baskets spare :) if u need any of these please visit me at my farm & leave a message on my wall :)

wiggle1962
02-28-15, 03:17 AM
I have some cookies but need mum flowers, plushies and new year flowers as I've only just unlocked the 3rd task! I know I won't get the doggie but would like the animated drum 😀😀 please post on my wall if you can help 😊 thanks

wiggle1962
02-28-15, 03:48 AM
I have lucky fish, sheep plushies & new year baskets spare :) if u need any of these please visit me at my farm & leave a message on my wall :)

Thanks again for all the help just need to harvest 2 mum flowers and the task will be complete - you never know I may get the doh after all if I can buy things like I have just done - will keep on going :-)

ciarjen
02-28-15, 04:12 AM
I have some cookies but need mum flowers, plushies and new year flowers as I've only just unlocked the 3rd task! I know I won't get the doggie but would like the animated drum ���� please post on my wall if you can help �� thanks

I posted on your wall. I'm around today so let me know if I can help.

leysanne
02-28-15, 04:52 AM

only have sheep plushies left :)

wiggle1962
02-28-15, 04:57 AM
I posted on your wall. I'm around today so let me know if I can help.

Thanks I need 6 new year flowers, 19 cookies!! And 4 dumplings ta :-)

gerrywerry
02-28-15, 04:58 AM
Putting my extra items up for sale in a couple of mins.

Farm name - The Farm

Fasendaminha
02-28-15, 05:05 AM
Sale sale sale :D
Around 12pm London time

I have been lucky looking for bits so have:

20 new year flowers
10 sheep plushes
10 fish dumplings
10 mum flowers
1iorn

Only thing I need fro myself is fortune cookies so if you can help give us a bell :)

Will post here 10 min before I put it up

Will be putting them up in a few minutes. get ready and go to the shop.
Will put them in quantaty of 5's so you get more chances.

Fasendaminha
02-28-15, 05:24 AM
Will be putting them up in a few minutes. get ready and go to the shop.
Will put them in quantaty of 5's so you get more chances.

All gone ;)
Hope that was helpful... I am now finished :)) and will go and look at my new doggy ,)

draggiebaggy
02-28-15, 06:03 AM
Thank you to all my helpful and generous neighbors. I have had some recent good fortune and in addition to getting the goal doggie, finally hit a lucky streak fishing. I am posting extra things crafted and harvested at 8:30 am EST. Have 23 fish, several dumplings, plushies, NY flowers, and mums. I have 2 cookies to post. I will continue afterwards to post mums, as I find clippers. Again thanks to all that so kindly helped me. Good luck!

Peggyg723
02-28-15, 06:49 AM
Thanks Draggiebaggy - snagged a bunch of fish.. much needed and appreciated!

Thank you to all my helpful and generous neighbors. I have had some recent good fortune and in addition to getting the goal doggie, finally hit a lucky streak fishing. I am posting extra things crafted and harvested at 8:30 am EST. Have 23 fish, several dumplings, plushies, NY flowers, and mums. I have 2 cookies to post. I will continue afterwards to post mums, as I find clippers. Again thanks to all that so kindly helped me. Good luck!

summit777
02-28-15, 07:37 AM
Items for sale

I have also a few items left over which I will be selling at 3.15 pm UK Time GMT (That will be at 10.15am EST)

12 Lucky Fish
2 Fish Dumplings
6 Sheep Plushies
6 Lucky Baits
2 New Year Basket
and a number of mums and peach flowers.

kirsty050
02-28-15, 07:40 AM
Just need dumplings now :(
Ill still make and sell the rest of the stuff for the rest of you guys while im trying to get them though

mchat2045
02-28-15, 07:50 AM
I will sell the following (in this order) in about 1 hour and 15 minutes, which will be 10:00 Central Standard Time (CST):

25 mums
14 lucky fish
5 New Year's Flowers
5 peach blossoms
3 fortune cookies
2 fish dumplings
1 sheep plushie

and anything else I craft or find before then.

A tip for what it's worth: When someone sells a bunch of stuff like this, that can't be listed all at once, I go to their farm and then go back and forth between the newspaper and their store. Going back and forth usually causes a refresh so I have a pretty good chance of catching as many items as possible. Good luck!

ciarjen
02-28-15, 08:21 AM
I will sell the following (in this order) in about 1 hour and 15 minutes, which will be 10:00 Central Standard Time (CST):

25 mums
14 lucky fish
5 New Year's Flowers
5 peach blossoms
3 fortune cookies
2 fish dumplings
1 sheep plushie

A tip for what it's worth: When someone sells a bunch of stuff like this, that can't be listed all at once, I go to their farm and then go back and forth between the newspaper and their store. Going back and forth usually causes a refresh so I have a pretty good chance of catching as many items as possible. Good luck!

That's a good tip. Force closing the app (if you have time) is also good.

I also suggest that the seller force closes their app immediately after putting items up for sale which allows them to be seen immediately by those at their farm waiting.

ciarjen
02-28-15, 08:24 AM
At the top of the hour which is 4pm UK time, I will be selling

Fish, plushies, bait and mum flowers.

I will post again just before the sale.

Batty's Farm

kirsty050
02-28-15, 08:35 AM
Thanks so much to summit777 ^-^
I now have enough fish, just need to craft the dumplings :D

fireundfridq
02-28-15, 08:42 AM
I will sell all my stuff at 8:00 pm german time (Berlin). I still have a few Things like 9 New year Bouquets lots of mum flowers, some dumplings, Cookies and plushies :)

ciarjen
02-28-15, 08:55 AM
Selling at the top of the hour, in a few minutes.

Fish, bait, plushies and maybe mum flowers.

Batty's Farm

Please force close your app before visiting my farm for better chance of seeing the items for sale.

mchat2045
02-28-15, 09:16 AM

25 mums
14 lucky fish
5 New Year's Flowers
5 peach blossoms
3 fortune cookies
2 fish dumplings
1 sheep plushie

Everything is sold! I'll keep posting materials as I find them. Good luck everyone!

babs3449
02-28-15, 09:18 AM
Selling in about 15 minutes, 9:30 EST: 1 dumpling, 2 fish, 8 plushies, 5 peach blossoms, 6 clippers

aroara
02-28-15, 09:28 AM
Selling ny flowers and 2 fish. In my market now :).

Id:Kellar123

Carbuck
02-28-15, 09:35 AM
I will be selling some items at approx 12:30PM Est. That is a little less than an hour from now. I have plushies, new year flowers, dumplings, shears and maybe some flowers, as I am still making new year flowers to help out. I will post a list when it is closer to time.

It is fantastic that so many people around here are helping others. That's the spirit!

Everything is sold!

sylvie590_6
02-28-15, 10:22 AM
I will be selling 18 fortune cookies and 4 sheep plushies at 1pm EST (in about 40 minutes) :)

Carbuck
02-28-15, 10:25 AM
Sale starting in about 5 min.

Items listed below will be sold in this order:

Sheep Plushies = 20
Dumplings = 10
New Year Flowers =8
Shears/Clippers = 43
Peach Blossoms = 21

Those who are already neighbors should go to my shop from their shop instead of visiting the farm. I think that way will work the best so that you see when additional items get put into the shop. I will do my best to keep all 12 of my slots full so that it is always near the front of the list.

Everything is sold!

sylvie590_6
02-28-15, 10:55 AM
I will be selling 18 fortune cookies and 4 sheep plushies at 1pm EST (in about 40 minutes) :)

Items will be up in 5 minutes (one extra sheep plushie added)

fireundfridq
02-28-15, 11:50 AM
Just a reminder, that my sale Starts in 10 Minutes. Its Great to see so many People making Sales :)

queenbuggy420
02-28-15, 12:31 PM
I'm needing a lot of fortune cookies. If anyone is selling any please wall me. I have a few extras of the fish and dumpling I'll be selling off as well as soon as I finish.

cassiechicken
02-28-15, 12:45 PM
Thanks to wonderful helpful neighbors I was able to get my doggy this morning! I will be selling my extras at 1pm PST (an hour and 15 mins from now) I have:

15 Lucky Fish
3 Fish Dumplings
2 New Year Flowers
1 Sheep Plushie

FRANTASTICO
02-28-15, 12:51 PM
Is anyone out there having trouble getting lucky fish? I have never caught any with the special bait. I have totally deleted the farm story app from my iPad and then reinstalled it but still no luck.

mchat2045
02-28-15, 12:56 PM
I'm putting up 2 NY Flowers in a few minutes (2 pm CST), as well as some flour and sugar for making fortune cookies and/or dumplings.

Just added some mums.

RobsAngel91214
02-28-15, 01:40 PM
I have been working so hard at this event and have no clue how anyone could have any extras as I have not been able to catch but one of the lucky fish. I just got to the final quest yesterday but with only three days left I don't think I can finish without help as it takes way too long to craft each item, grow the flowers and as I said I cannot catch the lucky fish. I am doing the best I can. Is there anyone out there willing to help me out?? I will help u out in return with whatever I can. Pretty plz :(

cassiechicken
02-28-15, 01:48 PM
Sale starting in 15 minutes! Got a few more fish, so will be selling 21 Lucky Fish.

Thanks to wonderful helpful neighbors I was able to get my doggy this morning! I will be selling my extras at 1pm PST (an hour and 15 mins from now) I have:

15 Lucky Fish
3 Fish Dumplings
2 New Year Flowers
1 Sheep Plushie

mchat2045
02-28-15, 01:50 PM
I have been working so hard at this event and have no clue how anyone could have any extras as I have not been able to catch but one of the lucky fish. I just got to the final quest yesterday but with only three days left I don't think I can finish without help as it takes way too long to craft each item, grow the flowers and as I said I cannot catch the lucky fish. I am doing the best I can. Is there anyone out there willing to help me out?? I will help u out in return with whatever I can. Pretty plz :(

Shop the sales that people post here and you should be able to meet the goal. Good luck!

ciarjen
02-28-15, 01:56 PM

There have been loads of people selling stuff today here in this thread. I suggest you keep an eye on the thread and go to their farms in time for their sales. Good luck.

ninasidstorm8
02-28-15, 02:41 PM
Sale starting in 15 minutes! Got a few more fish, so will be selling 21 Lucky Fish.

I bought a few fish. Thanks.

deedee31
02-28-15, 02:58 PM
Shop the sales that people post here and you should be able to meet the goal. Good luck!

Exactly. That is the only way I was able to complete the goals, and have extras to put up in the Newspaper. I only fished up about 6 fish! The rest were from the sales people posted on the forums, and some from the Newspaper.

kooky panda
02-28-15, 03:03 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/6397b940-83d4-4c47-807a-9492024d39f0_zpsnuohha11.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/6397b940-83d4-4c47-807a-9492024d39f0_zpsnuohha11.jpg.html)
Finally!! Whew.. This was a tough one!!

RobsAngel91214
02-28-15, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the advice. So far I think I will be ok to get the dumplings done. I am following this thread and stalking the newspaper. Hope there will be more sales :)

Sieressa
02-28-15, 03:30 PM
I have a few extra items...will be selling around 6:00pm eastern, when I get home. I have 5 lucky fish, 1 bait, one dumpling, cookie, some clippers, mum and peach flowers. Will post here when I get home to sell.i don't know if it will help anyone...but I will sell all my extra tonight.

mchat2045
02-28-15, 03:36 PM
I have 6 plushies and will sell in 5 minutes - 4:40 CST.

WindermereBakery
02-28-15, 03:51 PM
Just got my dog and have no where to put him. Thought you could have four dogs per house but I guess it's only three LOL

I currently have some mum flowers and clippers in my shop, as spots open up I will sell lucky fish, peach blossoms, clippers, mums, new year flowers, dumplings, fortune cookies and plushies. It's 4:50 Central here as I type.

Farm name: XIT Ranch

Sieressa
02-28-15, 03:59 PM
Hey I am about to sell extras...

nicxole
02-28-15, 04:08 PM
Thanks!

WindermereBakery
02-28-15, 04:23 PM
That's awesome nicxole! That made my day!

Congratulations :)

Ok, all event stuff gone except for clippers and peach blossoms. Good luck everyone!

gerrywerry
02-28-15, 04:24 PM
Just about to put the last items that I've found into my shop - 2 lucky fish and 2 sheep plushies.

jmccake
02-28-15, 04:45 PM
Just finished, got my dog. That was tough. Already sold all extras. This is getting off topic, but does any one know what you do with tuna other than orders. Do you make anything with them. Can't find the answer on my own. Thanks

reewinder
02-28-15, 05:02 PM
So many people saying they finished the last goal from the help of people on here.....yet they don't pay it forward and continue crafting for others like someone did for them. A lot of people still need help so if I manage to get all the items I'm not going to turn everything in until the last day and continue to craft items for other people. There's still time left.

jsburas
02-28-15, 05:03 PM
Does anyone still need any supplies, I've completed the goal and have a few extras left, dumplings, cookies, lucky fish, flowers. You can write on my wall if you need something.

ninasidstorm8
02-28-15, 05:03 PM
Just finished, got my dog. That was tough. Already sold all extras. This is getting off topic, but does any one know what you do with tuna other than orders. Do you make anything with them. Can't find the answer on my own. Thanks

You can use Tuna in the Sushi shop once you get one. I Couldn't use it there when I first got it but at some level an extra item using tuna showed up.

I hope that helps.

princessskykennedy
02-28-15, 05:55 PM
30 dumplings going up in 10 minutes

nicxole
02-28-15, 05:56 PM
I'm going to start selling off my extras i have some sheep animals, parts, and fortune cookies :)

millcreekmom
02-28-15, 06:01 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is the only way to get the Chinese Dragon Pony to pay 400 gems?
Thanks!

judyandthecat
02-28-15, 06:05 PM
11 cookies
8 fish
7 lucky bait
5 dumplings
5 mums
4 new year flowers

Selling at 8:10 pm eastern time or five minutes from this post

cali4nanina2
02-28-15, 06:27 PM
Got everything I need to get my dog, yay!!! I am crafting a couple dumplings to sell from the extra lucky fish I had. I'm also crafting extra plushies. I wondering what people need more though? Should I switch to fortune cookies? Or new year flowers?

RedStella13
02-28-15, 06:33 PM
Thanks to several lovely people posting things to sell, I've managed to complete the last step. I did accidentally finish turning in stuff, for which I apologize, so I can't make more stuff BUT I do have 7 sheep plushies, 1 cookie, 6 lucky fish, 8 mums, 5 peach blossoms, and 1 iron ore to sell off. My farm name is in my sig, and I'll wait until 6:00 pm PST to start posting, which is 25 minutes from now.

Sold except for some mums.

wiggle1962
02-28-15, 06:34 PM
Got everything I need to get my dog, yay!!! I am crafting a couple dumplings to sell from the extra lucky fish I had. I'm also crafting extra plushies. I wondering what people need more though? Should I switch to fortune cookies? Or new year flowers?

Fortune cookies please :-))

RobsAngel91214
02-28-15, 06:36 PM
Still need 15 cookies to finish mine and I will be paying it fwd with anything I have left. Please let me know if u can help with cookies. :)

meriol
02-28-15, 06:37 PM
I need cookies. ��

11 cookies
8 fish
7 lucky bait
5 dumplings
5 mums
4 new year flowers

Selling at 8:10 pm eastern time or five minutes from this post

ithry18
02-28-15, 06:47 PM
Thanks to several lovely people posting things to sell, I've managed to complete the last step. I did accidentally finish turning in stuff, for which I apologize, so I can't make more stuff BUT I do have 7 sheep plushies, 1 cookie, 6 lucky fish, 8 mums, 5 peach blossoms, and 1 iron ore to sell off. My farm name is in my sig, and I'll wait until 6:00 pm PST to start posting, which is 25 minutes from now.

I'll wait patiently for the sell! Thank you for offering your help and i hope i'll be able to get something this time :)

ithry18
02-28-15, 07:11 PM
Yey I just got all the fishes I need. THANK YOU so much Valentine!! I'll start making fortune cookies to help. I'll post on here before selling anything. Thank you again Valentine :)

RedStella13
02-28-15, 07:11 PM
All gone, hope some of you here got help.

I'll be putting up more Mums as I get clippers.

you8myfood2
02-28-15, 07:20 PM
I'm not getting any luck fish or dumplings. I've been in the paper about 8 hours now and only found lots of pink flowers, 10 mums, and tons n tons of shears. Really bumping me out on the last few checklist. Nothing has been completed unless spending gems to complete. Can anyone help? I've read lots of forms about people selling but don't see any in the paper. Thanks any insight would be greatly appreciated.

jsburas
02-28-15, 07:20 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is the only way to get the Chinese Dragon Pony to pay 400 gems?
Thanks!

I am wondering that too, 400 is steep! I really want it but wish it was cheaper!

seahawkran
02-28-15, 08:22 PM
Okay, got the wife all items she needs so in 10 minutes (9:30CT) will be offloading all my items except my last fortune cookie needed to complete my last task. Clippers will go last ...

... all gone except clippers and peach blossoms - hope it helped some folks - and thanks to the folks in here for helping others ...

... and don't forget to leave 1 item out of your final turn-in for next couple of days so you can pay it forward with others here (else once you get the sheepie dog the event workshop only will produce Dragons).

LadyFencer
02-28-15, 09:01 PM
Thank you for the fish to help with my dumplings! I'm still going to have to buy a couple of dumplings, but this helped tremendously. I just sold a NY flower, and I'll have the last sheep plushie for sale in the morning (CT). Already sold clippers and flowers I had left.

I've loved how people really came together so we didn't have to pay big bucks to reach the goals. This has truly been a community event!

princessskykennedy
02-28-15, 09:58 PM
Have 10 ny flower pots - posting in five

awesome8000
02-28-15, 10:05 PM
22 Dumplings
10 New Year Flower
9 Sheep Plushie
2 Lucky Fish
20 Mum Flower

Selling in 10 minutes time from now.

All items sold.

ninasidstorm8
02-28-15, 10:36 PM
22 Dumplings
10 New Year Flower
9 Sheep Plushie
2 Lucky Fish
20 Mum Flower

Selling in 10 minutes time from now.

Thanks. I picked up a few NY Flowers and Plushies. It was going to be touch and goal to see if I had enough time to finish making everything I needed. I should be able to finish tomorrow morning now.

generalmadness
02-28-15, 10:42 PM
Almost done with my cookies, then just have dumplings to miraculously produce. I was only able to make 2 legitimately! I am going to start making and loading the flowers in a while.

awesome8000
02-28-15, 10:56 PM
Thanks. I picked up a few NY Flowers and Plushies. It was going to be touch and goal to see if I had enough time to finish making everything I needed. I should be able to finish tomorrow morning now.

Glad I could help :)

jmccake
02-28-15, 11:23 PM
The only help I got was clippers in the paper. I put a lot of flowers in and returned the clippers I didn't use. Am still selling clippers as I get them

deedee31
02-28-15, 11:52 PM
So many people saying they finished the last goal from the help of people on here.....yet they don't pay it forward and continue crafting for others like someone did for them. A lot of people still need help so if I manage to get all the items I'm not going to turn everything in until the last day and continue to craft items for other people. There's still time left.

Some of us didn't know we couldn't keep crafting after completing the goal, until reading it on here. We always used to be able to! TL found another way to stop us from helping others I guess. I have paid it forward by listing here the times I would be selling off all of my extras that I had already made.

And by the way, I still have a few fish, mums, shears and plushies. I will be putting them up for sale at 11:15 pm PST (in about 20 minutes). Good luck! :o

deedee31
02-28-15, 11:57 PM
(posted here in error, not sure how to delete! lol)

ciarjen
03-01-15, 01:11 AM
I'm not getting any luck fish or dumplings. I've been in the paper about 8 hours now and only found lots of pink flowers, 10 mums, and tons n tons of shears. Really bumping me out on the last few checklist. Nothing has been completed unless spending gems to complete. Can anyone help? I've read lots of forms about people selling but don't see any in the paper. Thanks any insight would be greatly appreciated.

You won't see what people are putting up for sale here in the newspaper. You need to visit their farm at the specified time with a chance to see what goes up for sale. Items can sell withing 10 seconds of being put up, so you have to be the right time.

And always force close your app first before visiting the seller's farm :)

Good luck.

kruimeltje1979
03-01-15, 02:13 AM
Hi community,

Although I'm still in need of a few cookies, I have been crafting like crazy. Tomorrow evening I will hold a sale not sure yet what I will have exactly. So far;

3 dumplings
5 New Years flowers
2 plushies
2 lucky bait

Feel free to add me for this sale, future events, missions, trains, or mr. Weatherballoon. Always happy to help ��
However I do not visit except for when posting answers or requests on your walls, I have close to 300 neighbors and it's just not doable.

bexiboo2
03-01-15, 02:49 AM
At 10.00 GMT (10 mins from now) I'll be selling:
44 clippers
18 mums
10 peach blossoms
7 iron
3 lucky fish
1 new year bouquet

I'm still in need of cookies if anyone can help out?

Id bexiboo2, farm Yellow Duckling

Peggyg723
03-01-15, 03:05 AM
in 15 min - at 5:20 eastern I'll be selling fish, flowers and dumplings

good luck - and I need fortune cookies if anyone can help out!

Done! a few flowers left but that is all for now.. have a great day!

FairySong
03-01-15, 04:05 AM
There are also Peach Blossom Trees and mum flower bushes ($150) that take 3 hours & 22 hours and require flower clippers (received from deliveries) to harvest (both plants can be harvested twice each then they dissapear)

Hi, can I keep blooming peach and mum bushes after the event or they will disappear?

blackcatdomain14
03-01-15, 04:05 AM
Hi to all
Can anyone help me with dumplings please
I have everything else, but no fish
Thx

kruimeltje1979
03-01-15, 04:06 AM
I think its awesome how everyone has been helping out crafting the dumplings, plushies and flowers. So much so that many of us have foregone crafting our cookies lol!

wiggle1962
03-01-15, 04:06 AM
You won't see what people are putting up for sale here in the newspaper. You need to visit their farm at the specified time with a chance to see what goes up for sale. Items can sell withing 10 seconds of being put up, so you have to be the right time.

And always force close your app first before visiting the seller's farm :)

Good luck.

I've seen a number of times people saying 'force close your app' sorry for being a numpty but what does that actually mean??? Thanks

kruimeltje1979
03-01-15, 04:10 AM
I've seen a number of times people saying 'force close your app' sorry for being a numpty but what does that actually mean??? Thanks

It means leaving the game and then "swiping" it up so that its "closed" and not running in the background on your phone or iPad

Peggyg723
03-01-15, 04:11 AM

it means close the app completely. If you have ipad double click the home button and swipe the app closed then when it reopens it cycles through and updates everything.

ciarjen
03-01-15, 04:41 AM

When you force close and reopen the app, your game syncs with TL servers. It's up to date and ready to play. As opposed to a game which has been running for a while or running in the background on your device while you use other apps. In this case the game may sync itself and you may see this as a chicken waddling across the screen and you may even see your game go back a few moments in time as it does this.

This is always worth bearing in mind if you ever are going to collect anything random like drops from pets or deliveries or loading train. You want the game to sync before you make the collection rather than after which could put your game back in time and mean you lose that valuable drop like a can of paint you have been waiting on. So it is good practice to force close your app before you begin to play.

The game itself is not designed for the type of trading between players that we have been doing in this thread. When you put an item up for sale it can immediately go into the newspaper and be sold within 10 seconds.

If you are a buyer who wants that lucky fish you need to be able to see it in your neighbour's shop within seconds before someone sees it in the newspaper and grabs it. Your best chance of seeing it is a freshly loaded game which is fully synced with TL servers. Hence the advice I give is always to force close the app before visiting your neighbour's farm to buy.

As a seller, when I know the buyer is ready, I post a message on my wall that I am about to sell, I put it up for sale, I close my shop box and immediately force close my app.

I then re-open my game about 30 seconds later and most times the buyer has been successful in getting the item.

All this force closing can be a pain but it is worthwhile. From experiments I have done trading between 2 accounts on 2 devices I would say without force closing there is a 30 to 40 % chance of the buyer getting the item.

When both account force close before starting and the seller force closes immediately after listing the item I would say there is a 90% chance of the buyer getting the item.

40% versus 90% chance.....I would say it is well worth taking the extra time to get the precious resources.

Hope that explains it and I have not confused you more :)

Elisha63
03-01-15, 04:41 AM
Hi, I am new to the forum. Someone said you can buy and sell things on here. How do I do that and how do you exchange gems for dumplings? Thanks

ciarjen
03-01-15, 04:47 AM
Hi, I am new to the forum. Someone said you can buy and sell things on here. How do I do that and how do you exchange gems for dumplings? Thanks

What goal have you got which needs you to give dumpling? Next to it there should be a number of gems needed, I think there may also be a small clock next to it. This is the number of gems needed to skip your requirement for dumplings.

You won't actually get the dumplings but you will not need them anymore. It's the best way to complete the goal if you are spending money.

To buy/sell here, when you see someone advertising a sale you need to add their forum ID as you would invite a neighbour in your game. Their farm name will usually be different but you will immediately be able to visit their farm and then look into their shop.

Note the time of the same, the name of the Farm and also force close your app before you visit for the sale. Once the sale starts, open their shop and open and close and repeat until you see what you want to buy.

aeka_tang
03-01-15, 05:54 AM
I'll be selling 6 dumplings in about 20 minutes (21:15pm HKT), good luck:D

Sold. Hope can help someone to complete the goal

judyandthecat
03-01-15, 05:56 AM
Ok here is the remaining event items I have. Good luck!
5 mums
5 peach flowers
5 dumplings
6 lucky fish
5 lucky bait
4 new year flowers
5 dumplings

Will be posting these in about ten minutes

Everything sold and here is hoping helps some people complete their goals

blackcatdomain14
03-01-15, 06:16 AM
Thanks so much for the dumplings.

I now have enough to complete.

I will make other things now as well and put them on to sell as well.

kruimeltje1979
03-01-15, 06:33 AM
Hi sorry to post this here but is there anyone out there who has pear trees? Mr. Merrieweather wants pears from lol

wiggle1962
03-01-15, 06:40 AM

Many thanks to all those that have responded to my query I am definitely going to be doing that from now on - I'm glad I asked :-)

seahawkran
03-01-15, 07:25 AM
Hi, can I keep blooming peach and mum bushes after the event or they will disappear?
In the past the planted items have stayed, you just can't store them away in the cellar - and after the event ends they are no longer available for sale.

molly7498
03-01-15, 07:45 AM
I have one dumpling and 4 plushies... Anyone interested?

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 07:47 AM
I will be selling 8 shears at 10:00 AM eastern time. I desperately need fish or dumplings! All done but those. Help please!

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 07:48 AM
I have one dumpling and 4 plushies... Anyone interested? I am..just asking you to be my neighbor now.

ninasidstorm8
03-01-15, 07:55 AM
I will be selling 8 shears at 10:00 AM eastern time. I desperately need fish or dumplings! All done but those. Help please!

I have the following items that I will make available at 10:10 EST so that you can participate:

18 Fortune Cookies
18 Lucky Fish
4 Fish Dumplings
2 Sheep Plushies

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 07:58 AM
I have the following items that I will make available at 10:10 EST so that you can participate:

18 Fortune Cookies
18 Lucky Fish
4 Fish Dumplings
2 Sheep Plushies
Just asked you to be a neighbor!

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 08:00 AM
Putting my shears up now...

LadyFencer
03-01-15, 08:04 AM
I have two more fortune cookies that will be ready later this morning. That's going to have to be it for completed orders for me because I don't trust TL on their timing of the goal. Their reckoning of the number of days doesn't always match to my reckoning, and I don't want to miss the puppy. I'll try to get some supplies in my shop in case people need flour, sugar, fleece, etc.

THANK YOU again for all the help. At this point I have to pay gems only for 1 dumpling, and I haven't had to pay any real money at all.

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 08:07 AM
Nina...what is your farm name..just got a flurry of neighbors

ninasidstorm8
03-01-15, 08:09 AM
Nina...what is your farm name..just got a flurry of neighbors

Lazy Days Farm

Peggyg723
03-01-15, 08:17 AM
Thanks Nina - you are a lifesaver!!

ninasidstorm8
03-01-15, 08:19 AM
The items I had for sale are all gone. I hope this helped out a few people as much as others have helped me. I will continue to make some Plushies and NY Flowers today for sale later on. Then I plan to make a Dragon before the shop closes.

Good Luck to everyone.

ciarjen
03-01-15, 08:21 AM
I have two more fortune cookies that will be ready later this morning. That's going to have to be it for completed orders for me because I don't trust TL on their timing of the goal. Their reckoning of the number of days doesn't always match to my reckoning, and I don't want to miss the puppy. I'll try to get some supplies in my shop in case people need flour, sugar, fleece, etc.

THANK YOU again for all the help. At this point I have to pay gems only for 1 dumpling, and I haven't had to pay any real money at all.

It's at 2 days now. Sometime today we will see it drop and instead of showing 1 day it will show the 24 hour countdown timer.

agnes__
03-01-15, 08:22 AM
I will have 16 fish and some dumplings for sale 10 minutes from now.

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 08:22 AM
Thank you Nina! Got quite a bit of your sale!!!

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 08:26 AM

Adding you as neighbor

ciarjen
03-01-15, 08:36 AM
Hi sorry to post this here but is there anyone out there who has pear trees? Mr. Merrieweather wants pears from lol

Limit is 5 trees and you harvest 2 every 2 days. So that is 10 pears in 2 days.

I've never seen pears selling for this reason. My train today needed 7 pear pizza which is 21 pears and sometimes it asks for pears as well as an item with pears in it.

agnes__
03-01-15, 08:50 AM

All gone. I still need new year flowers if anyone have some extra that'd be great :)

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 08:59 AM
All gone. I still need new year flowers if anyone have some extra that'd be great :)

Thank you!!!

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 09:00 AM
Still looking for dumplings. Have some extra fish & will be selling those once I make as many dumplings as I can.

princessskykennedy
03-01-15, 09:12 AM
Putting up dumplings fish abd new year flowers in 10 minutes-
Hope it helps

Gone

RobsAngel91214
03-01-15, 09:12 AM
Still needing 12 cookies. I have a few lucky fish,dumplings,one lucky bait, I think a bouquet and a plushie left over. I also have some mums,blossoms, and clippers left over. All will go up for sale to pay it fwd for the help I received. Will post here when I start my sale :)

molly7498
03-01-15, 09:13 AM
Just posted fish for sale...

ciarjen
03-01-15, 09:27 AM
Still needing 12 cookies. I have a few lucky fish,dumplings,one lucky bait, I think a bouquet and a plushie left over. I also have some mums,blossoms, and clippers left over. All will go up for sale to pay it fwd for the help I received. Will post here when I start my sale :)

I posted on your wall about cookies hours ago. I have more now :)

RobsAngel91214
03-01-15, 09:45 AM
I just tried to post on your wall but it's not letting me. Please leave me a message on my wall if you still have cookies to spare.

kruimeltje1979
03-01-15, 10:09 AM
Limit is 5 trees and you harvest 2 every 2 days. So that is 10 pears in 2 days.

I've never seen pears selling for this reason. My train today needed 7 pear pizza which is 21 pears and sometimes it asks for pears as well as an item with pears in it.

Yeah I figured something like that lol. Personally I just don't have the money to buy them at the moment.

Thanks for the feedback :D

Sieressa
03-01-15, 10:23 AM
I have 2 new year flowers for sale...if anyone need it

ciarjen
03-01-15, 10:41 AM
I just tried to post on your wall but it's not letting me. Please leave me a message on my wall if you still have cookies to spare.

I was just about to sell them actually. I've posted on your wall but you will have to be able to post on my wall to make the sale.

Do you know why you can't post on my wall?

mischa6868
03-01-15, 10:51 AM
I have available: 2 dumplings
11 plushies
13 lucky fish

Please post on my wall if you need any of the above. Farm name is Pans' Labyrinth

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 11:01 AM
I have available: 2 dumplings
11 plushies
13 lucky fish

Please post on my wall if you need any of the above. Farm name is Pans' Labyrinth just posted on your wall for the dumplings.

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 11:03 AM
In 10 minutes I will be selling 4 lucky fish. Extra for me after still working like mad to make dumplings. Time of sale 1:15 eastern time. Still looking for dumplings.

agnes__
03-01-15, 11:17 AM
Selling some fortune cookies right now. Still need new year flowers.

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 11:20 AM
Just posted fish

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 11:24 AM
Fish sold...if I get a few more dumplings I will have more fish to sell..

blackcatdomain14
03-01-15, 11:32 AM
I will start to sell flowers and stuff in 5 minutes (19.40)

RobsAngel91214
03-01-15, 11:56 AM
Thanks to the wonderful people here I have met my goal and will finally have my first pet :) I am crafting a few extras and will be having my sale at about 6:30 pm Eastern time to pay it fwd.

FRANTASTICO
03-01-15, 12:26 PM
peach blossom 1 cent each same with 1 lucky fish. at frantastico

cali4nanina2
03-01-15, 12:52 PM
I'll be selling the extras I have in about 40 minutes. 12:30 pm pacific time.

7 sheep plushies
2 new year flowers
4 dumplings
5 fortune cookies
1 lucky fish

Just scored a lucky fish from Stormie of all people, lol. So I added that to the list.

ciarjen
03-01-15, 01:01 PM
10 fish
4 NY flowers
2 plushies

I will begin sale at 5 mins past the hour (in a few minutes)

Batty's farm. Please force close before visiting and I will try to keep my shop stocked so it remains at the top of your list.

sylvie590_6
03-01-15, 01:14 PM
I will be selling the following items at 3:45pm EST (in 30 minutes)

- 9 fish dumplings
- 1 lonely lucky fish
- 7 fortune cookies
- 13 New Year flowers

cali4nanina2
03-01-15, 01:29 PM
Starting in a minute, once mums go up everything is gone.

Doncourt
03-01-15, 01:31 PM
LOL ... after spending (I believe 19 gems?) to buy the one remaining red fish needed to complete my last dumpling, I catch TWO red fish with one bait! I swear this game is rigged....

cali4nanina2
03-01-15, 01:43 PM
Still one lucky fish left in the very last newspaper spot!

He's gone now. I'll continue making fortune cookies to sell tomorrow.

sylvie590_6
03-01-15, 01:44 PM
I will be selling the following items at 3:45pm EST (in 30 minutes)

- 9 fish dumplings
- 1 lonely lucky fish
- 7 fortune cookies
- 13 New Year flowers

Sale starts in 2 minutes :)

driver1711
03-01-15, 02:01 PM
Sylvie, thank you, I picked up some items that should make reaching the goal much easier.

I have peach blossoms that will go up shortly.

blackcatdomain14
03-01-15, 02:08 PM
I have a couple of items on my site now

sylvie590_6
03-01-15, 02:18 PM
Sylvie, thank you, I picked up some items that should make reaching the goal much easier.

I have peach blossoms that will go up shortly.

You are very welcome! :)

I am still working on some fortune cookies

summit777
03-01-15, 02:21 PM
I still crafting for the other ones and will sale at 10pm GMT (40 minutes from now) following parts:

1 Lucky Fish
2 Fish Dumplings
2 Sheep Plushies
1 New Year Basket
15 Fortune cookies

ciarjen
03-01-15, 02:31 PM
LOL ... after spending (I believe 19 gems?) to buy the one remaining red fish needed to complete my last dumpling, I catch TWO red fish with one bait! I swear this game is rigged....

It may be too late for you but it has been mentioned a few times in this thread. If you need to use gems it is cheaper to use the gems in the goal box to skip the requirement for dumplings. It's 12 gems per dumpling and you also don't have to craft it.

h2oall
03-01-15, 02:53 PM
I have a few extra items if anyone needs them.

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 02:54 PM
Still scouting for dumplings. Putting 2 fish up for sale at 5:00 PM eastern.

meriol
03-01-15, 03:09 PM
Hi, I will be putting up a few cookies in about five minutes.

Storm id: meriol

judyandthecat
03-01-15, 03:21 PM
Putting up
Two dumplings
Nine New York flowers

In four minutes

RobsAngel91214
03-01-15, 03:51 PM
Just a reminder I will be having a sale on my farm in 45 min. I have lucky fish, a few dumplings, a few plushies, two bouquets, a few cookies, blossoms,clippers and one lucky bait that will be up for sale. Paying it forward for all the help I received and greatly appreciate :)

LadyFencer
03-01-15, 03:56 PM
I LOVE THE SHEEPDOG! This is the first critter goal I have ever reached (and wouldn't have without those items people sold).

I can't be on constantly tonight, but I have flour and sugar still coming and maybe more eggs and wool and will do my best to post throughout the evening for any that will help getting the final items done. Farm = New Beginning

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 03:59 PM
I am all set. I think it is awesome the way we all work together on these challenges. Thanks to all of you that helped. I will be selling off my lucky fish at 6:15 PM Eastern. Making a few more dumplings that I will sell. Is it true that if you turn everything in for the pet that you loose the ability to continue crafting?

Peggyg723
03-01-15, 04:10 PM
I am all set. I think it is awesome the way we all work together on these challenges. Thanks to all of you that helped. I will be selling off my lucky fish at 6:15 PM Eastern. Making a few more dumplings that I will sell. Is it true that if you turn everything in for the pet that you loose the ability to continue crafting?

it is true - once you claim the dog you can not start making any more event items - except the dragon that is still available if you haven't done it yet

wiggle1962
03-01-15, 04:12 PM
Just want to say that because of my fantastic neighbours on here I will get the dog which I didn't think I would so a big thanks to all that have helped me. I am carrying on crafting so will have some extras tomorrow - cookies and new year flowers so let me know if I can assist you to finish the goal. It's 23:10 here(England) so time for bed but will post tomorrow when stuff is ready.

Just got hold of 19 cookies so post on my wall if anyone needs them :-)

Carbuck
03-01-15, 04:29 PM
I will be selling extra items in my shop at about 8:30PM eastern time. ( 2 hrs from now.) My farm name is Cozy. I will post a reminder close to the time.

RobsAngel91214
03-01-15, 04:54 PM
Still scouting for dumplings. Putting 2 fish up for sale at 5:00 PM eastern..
Sanibelsue are u still needing a dumpling?? 1 have one left so I wanted to offer it to you. Come to my farm and let me know if you need it. :)

Carbuck
03-01-15, 06:15 PM
Sale starting in about 15 min.

Items listed below will be sold in this order:

Sheep Plushies = 9
Dumplings = 1
Fortune Cookies = 4
New Year Flowers =7
Lucky Fish = 4
Mum Flowers = 20
Flower Clippers = 12

Those who are already neighbors should go to my shop from their shop instead of visiting the farm. I think that way will work the best so that you see when additional items get put up for sale.

Farm name is Cozy.

Only 6 clippers left.

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 06:40 PM
Sanibelsue are u still needing a dumpling?? 1 have one left so I wanted to offer it to you. Come to my farm and let me know if you need it. :)

No thank you!! I am all set

casey19159
03-01-15, 06:47 PM
I only need a couple dumplings left. So hard to catch these elusive fish... If anyone has extras, post on my wall please

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 06:55 PM
I only need a couple dumplings left. So hard to catch these elusive fish... If anyone has extras, post on my wall please

Just sent you a neighbor request I have 3 fish for you.

nukesters2
03-01-15, 06:57 PM
was trying to help a neighbour finish, my timer said 15 minutes which would have been 6 pm, but it just disapeared with about 12 minutes to still go. I hope they didn't end it early and make some miss out!
now I still have one timer that shows nearly 24 hours left! lol....

Carbuck
03-01-15, 07:08 PM
It was the value pack that ended.

charismabmw33
03-01-15, 07:10 PM
Does anybody have a gold nugget? I'm looking for a Gold nugget. I've tried to mine for one and I can't get one. I want to get my dragon please help me.

nukesters2
03-01-15, 07:13 PM
It was the value pack that ended.

Lol.... well I am really glad there is more time for those who have not finished. Wish I had payed attention to that....I put off getting my dog so I could keep crafting things for other people!

nukesters2
03-01-15, 07:14 PM
Does anybody have a gold nugget? I'm looking for a Gold nugget. I've tried to mine for one and I can't get one. I want to get my dragon please help me.

come to my farm, I have only one but will sell to you! :)
my farm name is Jessie's farm

agnes__
03-01-15, 07:18 PM
Any new year flowers for sale?

CottageRose
03-01-15, 07:26 PM
Did you get your gold nugget yet?
I didn't know not to finish the dog early, so I couldn't help with that, but I do have this one item.

bakechick100
03-01-15, 07:36 PM
Does anybody have dumplings, cookies, or red fish?
Please post on my wall in game.

My id is bakechick100 and farm name Country Hick

kb1977
03-01-15, 07:47 PM
Posting 2 dumplings and a fortune cookie now

agnes__
03-01-15, 08:05 PM
Will be selling 2 sheep plushies and 2 fortune cookies if anyone still need them in 10 minutes. Also I'm still looking for 4 new year flowers.

sylvie590_6
03-01-15, 08:10 PM
I will sell the following items at 10:20pm EST (in 10 minutes)

- 17 sheep plushies
- 13 fish dumplings
- 8 fortune cookies
- 5 NY flowers
- 2 peach blossoms

crumpbread
03-01-15, 08:11 PM
I am selling fish dumplings, cookies, lucky fish, etc. on my farm

charismabmw33
03-01-15, 08:24 PM
come to my farm, I have only one but will sell to you! :)
my farm name is Jessie's farm

awwww Nukesters2 I missed it thank you

Sanibelsue
03-01-15, 08:29 PM
Selling 2 dumplings at 10:30 Eastern

agnes__
03-01-15, 08:34 PM
Got the dog woohoo! Now selling peach blossoms and mum flowers, just in case anyone still need them. Also I have 2 plushies for sale.

princessskykennedy
03-01-15, 08:36 PM
Posting ny flowers cookies mums in 5 mins

CottageRose
03-01-15, 08:37 PM
charismabmw33,

I still have one gold nugget. Since you missed the other one, do you want to try for mine? I have not posted it, was waiting. (My farm's name is LarkspurMeadows.)

charismabmw33
03-01-15, 08:40 PM
charismabmw, I still have one gold nugget. Since you missed the other one, do you want to try for mine? I have not posted it, was waiting.

oh yes please thank you

charismabmw33
03-01-15, 08:41 PM
charismabmw, I still have one gold nugget. Since you missed the other one, do you want to try for mine? I have not posted it, was waiting.

oh yes please thank you

CottageRose
03-01-15, 08:42 PM
oh yes please thank you
I will watch my wall, post when you are there.

charismabmw33
03-01-15, 08:44 PM
I will watch my wall, post when you are there.

I'm here

CottageRose
03-01-15, 08:45 PM
Ok. Don't see you on my wall, but will post on far side of shop.

CottageRose
03-01-15, 08:47 PM
Hope you get it

charismabmw33
03-01-15, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=CottageRose;1065766]Hope you get it[/QUOTE

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

CottageRose
03-01-15, 08:49 PM
Happy to help. :)

anidayle
03-01-15, 08:51 PM
Thank you! You helped me get my dog buying a few of your dumplings. Love and Light.

I will sell the following items at 10:20pm EST (in 10 minutes)

- 17 sheep plushies
- 13 fish dumplings
- 8 fortune cookies
- 5 NY flowers
- 2 peach blossoms

charismabmw33
03-01-15, 08:51 PM
I'm getting my Dragon!!!!! (I'm screaming very loudly saying that)
Thanks Again CottageRose

CottageRose
03-01-15, 09:00 PM
I'm so happy to be able to help you with that last piece you apparently needed.
Have fun toasting marshmallows in your dragon's flames. :D

RedStella13
03-01-15, 09:23 PM
Just popped a bunch of Mums into the shop, if anyone wants some. :)

jsburas
03-01-15, 09:45 PM
Selling items in my shop in 5 min, plushies, cookies, dumplings etc

kb1977
03-01-15, 09:53 PM
I have a dumpling and some clippers up

vulpesvulpes1
03-01-15, 10:04 PM
Anybody have Chinese New Yr. stuff to sell?

charismabmw33
03-01-15, 10:09 PM
Does anybody have any fortune cookies, dumplings and New Years flowers to sell?

funnelcake10
03-01-15, 10:23 PM
Selling some sheep plushies, new year flowers, lucky fish and fish dumplings in three minutes (12:25 EST). Hope that helps!

agnes__
03-01-15, 10:28 PM
Selling a plushie and a dumpling now.

bexiboo2
03-01-15, 11:31 PM
Putting 6 fortune cookies for sale now.

Id bexiboo2, farm is Yellow Duckling

SOLD

mamamitchell81
03-01-15, 11:59 PM
Because I could never catch any fish to make enough dumplings, I won't be able to complete the final task in time. Just sold everything I had and will be selling the stuff that's still in the workshop as it finishes. Not sure of the exact times, but if you want to check in every once in a while ID is mamamitchell81 and farm is Soggy Bottom. Hope y'all have better luck than I did!
Also, kind of janky that so much time and so many items are put into making them and they sell for so cheap. Oh, well. At least I didn't spend any real money lol

charismabmw33
03-02-15, 12:03 AM
Because I could never catch any fish to make enough dumplings, I won't be able to complete the final task in time. Just sold everything I had and will be selling the stuff that's still in the workshop as it finishes. Not sure of the exact times, but if you want to check in every once in a while ID is mamamitchell81 and farm is Soggy Bottom. Hope y'all have better luck than I did!
Also, kind of janky that so much time and so many items are put into making them and they sell for so cheap. Oh, well. At least I didn't spend any real money lol

I was helped today, i'm about to sell 14 fish. Is it still enough time for you? let me know and i'll hold it for you.

kruimeltje1979
03-02-15, 12:54 AM
At approximately 13:00 Amsterdam time, 4 hours from now, I will hold my big sale (I will announce it here 15 minutes prior). I am still crafting more but due to the different time zones of the community it seems to be a pretty good time for everyone. So far I have;

2 lucky fish
3 lucky bait
9 dumplings
8 New Years flowers
4 sheep plushies

I will put everything up 1 by 1 to make sure EVERYONE gets a fair shot and 1 person doesn't get all 9 dumplings for example.

charismabmw33
03-02-15, 12:56 AM
Ok, I'm selling some stuff.
10 Lucky Fish
8 peach Blossoms
7 Mums Flowers
3 Lucky Baits

jsburas
03-02-15, 01:06 AM
Thanks to all who helped me finish!

PookieBear50
03-02-15, 01:07 AM
Well, I guess that's that. No way for me to finish the final task and get the sheep-dog--it would involve too much time and/or hunting for the items needed--but at least I'll be able to complete the third task and get the drum.

charismabmw33
03-02-15, 01:25 AM
Well, I guess that's that. No way for me to finish the final task and get the sheep-dog--it would involve too much time and/or hunting for the items needed--but at least I'll be able to complete the third task and get the drum.

I Concur

jsburas
03-02-15, 01:28 AM
Anyone need anything for event? I have a few of each left. Post on my wall what you need, hope to help out as I've been helped

minidemon88
03-02-15, 02:05 AM
Done with the event and helping out some of my neighbors. I'm gonna start selling all of my remaining event items at 7pm(GMT+8). Kudos to everyone selling event items and helping one another out! And special shout out to a very generous player who sold so many dumplings on the newspaper, till I couldn't believed my eyes when I saw all the dumplings and was lucky to get more than 20 dumplings! Tysm! :o

[Selling List]
36 lucky fish
30 mum flower
9 fish dumplings
3 fortune cookie
2 new year flower

Will post on here in advance before I start my sale. All the best fellow farmers! :D

ciarjen
03-02-15, 02:11 AM
I cookie
I NY flower

going up in a couple of minutes (15 minutes past the hour)

Batty's Farm

judyandthecat
03-02-15, 02:23 AM
Done with the event and helping out some of my neighbors. I'm gonna start selling all of my remaining event items at 7pm(GMT+8). Kudos to everyone selling event items and helping one another out! And special shout out to a very generous player who sold so many dumplings on the newspaper, till I couldn't believed my eyes when I saw all the dumplings and was lucky to get more than 20 dumplings! Tysm! :o

[Selling List]
36 lucky fish
30 mum flower
9 fish dumplings
3 fortune cookie
2 new year flower

Will post on here in advance before I start my sale. All the best fellow farmers! :D

Do you mean 7 am or 7 pm I am going to assume 7 am because the event ends today.
If it is seven pm then maybe sell fish this morning so players can craft dumplings before event ends

My timer just went to sixteen and a half hours remaining
So is that 9 pm tonight eastern time

judyandthecat
03-02-15, 02:24 AM
Selling
twelveNew York flowers
Six lucky fish
Three cookies
One plushie
Four red rubies

this morning when more people are awake

jsburas
03-02-15, 03:16 AM
Putting up last of items I have left for sale: several plushies and some lucky fish going into shop now

broccolikitty
03-02-15, 03:18 AM
Putting up last of items I have left for sale: several plushies and some lucky fish going into shop now
What is your id may I ask? I am sooo desperate to finish anything would be appreciated!! :)

minidemon88
03-02-15, 03:19 AM
Do you mean 7 am or 7 pm I am going to assume 7 am because the event ends today.
If it is seven pm then maybe sell fish this morning so players can craft dumplings before event ends

My timer just went to sixteen and a half hours remaining
So is that 9 pm tonight eastern time

It's 7pm my time zone. Which is about 42 minutes from now. 3am(pst time same as the forum time) or 11am (uk time). I hope this helps. Lol

judyandthecat
03-02-15, 03:29 AM
It's 7pm my time zone. Which is about 42 minutes from now. 3am(pst time same as the forum time) or 11am (uk time). I hope this helps. Lol

Sure does! That will be six am my time! Tells me we are thirteen hours difference in time!

summit777
03-02-15, 03:41 AM
Final sale from my part. Starts at 11.15 GMT (about 35 minutes from now)

4 Lucky Fish
6 Fortune Cookies and
2 New Year Basket

Hope, this will help somebody to get the dog! :)

minidemon88
03-02-15, 03:50 AM

[Selling List]
36 lucky fish
30 mum flower
9 fish dumplings
3 fortune cookie
2 new year flower

Head-up, sales will start in about 10 minutes. To be fair and equal, I'll be putting them in small quantity to spread out the love! :)

Sure does! That will be six am my time! Tells me we are thirteen hours difference in time!

Oh, yes! The magic of time zones difference! Hahaha.. ;)

wiggle1962
03-02-15, 03:55 AM
What is your id may I ask? I am sooo desperate to finish anything would be appreciated!! :)

I have cookies if you need them just post on my wall how many you need. Will also have some new year flowers later just waiting for them to craft.

lsloman
03-02-15, 03:56 AM
Not sure what happened to the timer in the lunar workshop? It took 6 and 1/2 hours for the flowers to craft? Why did that double in time and the countdown timer wasn't affected? I carefully set my workshop so that I can craft what I needed for this before I left for work, so now, I won't be able to set up what I need and won't make the deadline. Talk about not being fair! Not only did I only get 1 fish out of 9 tries, now the timer glitches, but only in the workshop. Not fair team lava!

summit777
03-02-15, 03:56 AM

ID is always the same like the username in this forum :)

broccolikitty
03-02-15, 04:03 AM
ID is always the same like the username in this forum :)

Thank you summit that helps!! :)

broccolikitty
03-02-15, 04:05 AM
I have cookies if you need them just post on my wall how many you need. Will also have some new year flowers later just waiting for them to craft.

Thank you oh so much I sooo very much appreciate your kindness!! :)

broccolikitty
03-02-15, 04:06 AM
Final sale from my part. Starts at 11.15 GMT (about 35 minutes from now)

4 Lucky Fish
6 Fortune Cookies and
2 New Year Basket

Hope, this will help somebody to get the dog! :)

Hey summit did I miss ur sale?

judyandthecat
03-02-15, 04:15 AM
Ok selling at 6:30 am or fifteen minutes from now.

Selling
twelve New York flowers
Six lucky fish
Three cookies
One plushie
Four red rubies

SOLD OUT

minidemon88
03-02-15, 04:24 AM

[Selling List]
36 lucky fish
30 mum flower
9 fish dumplings
3 fortune cookie
2 new year flower

All sold out! I hope it helps some of you! :)

reewinder
03-02-15, 04:31 AM
Thank you minidemon88.....without your help I literally would have been up crafting all night and day till the very end. I still have 2 fortune cookies that need to finish crafting but after that I will have all I need to finish the last goal. I bought some of the fish you had up for sale thinking I would need them but after you put the dumplings out that gave me the rest I needed.....so I'll either sell the fish or try and make more dumplings for other people still trying to finish.
I'm just glad I came on here and read your post literally seconds before you started selling. I also posted to your wall. Thank you again for all the help.

summit777
03-02-15, 04:35 AM
Hey summit did I miss ur sale?

Hopefully not :eek: Sale startet after your post, but now it's finished and everything is sold.

By the way: I am looking forward to the easter event ;) ;)

minidemon88
03-02-15, 04:42 AM
Thank you minidemon88.....without your help I literally would have been up crafting all night and day till the very end. I still have 2 fortune cookies that need to finish crafting but after that I will have all I need to finish the last goal. I bought some of the fish you had up for sale thinking I would need them but after you put the dumplings out that gave me the rest I needed.....so I'll either sell the fish or try and make more dumplings for other people still trying to finish.
I'm just glad I came on here and read your post literally seconds before you started selling. I also posted to your wall. Thank you again for all the help.

No problem! Glad to be of some help to you! :D My farm was submerged in the ocean, so I've to reboot the game before I could start my sales just now. Lol

wiggle1962
03-02-15, 04:43 AM
Thank you oh so much I sooo very much appreciate your kindness!! :)

Hi I've posted on your wall :-)

broccolikitty
03-02-15, 04:48 AM
Hopefully not :eek: Sale startet after your post, but now it's finished and everything is sold.

I missed ur event but I will be happy to help at St p day or Easter it's nice to have such terrific neighbours!!

judyandthecat
03-02-15, 04:49 AM
Ok I just got from the newspaper

10 dumplings
18 New York flowers

Who needs them?

baseball_boy
03-02-15, 05:01 AM
Ever since I got the dog the other day I have not been able to craft anything in that shop? I have restarted the game Nd still nothing. It won't let me store it either??

judyandthecat
03-02-15, 05:03 AM
Ever since I got the dog the other day I have not been able to craft anything in that shop? I have restarted the game Nd still nothing. It won't let me store it either??

Once you turned in the dog you can no longer craft items.
You will be able to store the building after the event ends.
You should be able to craft the dragon still though.

kruimeltje1979
03-02-15, 05:08 AM
Hi community,

In 15 minutes I will start the sale;

9 Dumplings
8 New Years flowers
3 sheep plushies
3 lucky bait
2 lucky fish

Will still craft more u till the last minute

judyandthecat
03-02-15, 05:18 AM
Posting more dumplings and New York flowers now

broccolikitty
03-02-15, 05:36 AM
Posting more dumplings and New York flowers now

Is now now or did now pass? Lol eeks r u done sale?

kruimeltje1979
03-02-15, 05:37 AM
Is now now or did now pass? Lol eeks r u done sale?

I'm still selling a few items sale is almost done

broccolikitty
03-02-15, 05:40 AM
Does anyone have any dumplings or fortune cookies available? Anything would be appreciated :)

wiggle1962
03-02-15, 05:42 AM
Does anyone have any dumplings or fortune cookies available? Anything would be appreciated :)

Hiya check your wall

kruimeltje1979
03-02-15, 05:58 AM
Hi community,

In 15 minutes I will start the sale;

9 Dumplings
8 New Years flowers
3 sheep plushies
3 lucky bait
2 lucky fish

Will still craft more u till the last minute

Everything is gone...

olympia62
03-02-15, 06:12 AM
I'm crafting like crazy but I'm afraid I'm not going to make it (again) till the end...I still need a lot of cookies and also some other things like 8 NY flowers, 7 sheep plushies and 2 fish dumplings . Because I don't have enough time to craft everything I have some stuff for sale:

43 peach blossoms
28 clippers
20 mum flowers
12 lucky fish
2 lucky baits

Anyone interested? I 'm glad to help you out and would be very happy to get my missing things 

sylvie590_6
03-02-15, 06:47 AM
Thank you! You helped me get my dog buying a few of your dumplings. Love and Light.

I'm so glad you got it! :)

Sanibelsue
03-02-15, 06:50 AM
At 9:55 eastern time I am selling one dumpling, everything else is gone. Thanks again for all the help I received from this board!!

wiggle1962
03-02-15, 06:51 AM
I'm crafting like crazy but I'm afraid I'm not going to make it (again) till the end...I still need a lot of cookies and also some other things like 8 NY flowers, 7 sheep plushies and 2 fish dumplings . Because I don't have enough time to craft everything I have some stuff for sale:

43 peach blossoms
28 clippers
20 mum flowers
12 lucky fish
2 lucky baits

Anyone interested? I 'm glad to help you out and would be very happy to get my missing things 

Hiya I've got some NY flowers and 3 cookies just post on my wall :-)

Sanibelsue
03-02-15, 07:11 AM
Running late..if u still need a dumpling post on my wall. Otherwise will be sold 9:20 AM eastern.

wiggle1962
03-02-15, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=wiggle1962;1065948]Hiya I've got some NY flowers and 3 cookies just post on my wall :-)[/

Olympia62 - what's your farm name so I can look out for you on my wall?

olympia62
03-02-15, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE=wiggle1962;1065948]Hiya I've got some NY flowers and 3 cookies just post on my wall :-)[/

Olympia62 - what's your farm name so I can look out for you on my wall?

My farm name is arcobaleno. Thanx!

ciarjen
03-02-15, 08:07 AM

I hope you have got lots of iron :D:D:D:D

ciarjen
03-02-15, 08:15 AM

43 peach blossoms
28 clippers
20 mum flowers
12 lucky fish
2 lucky baits

Keep your eye on this thread for the next few hours and I am sure you will be able to get what you need. There's been plenty up for sale.

olympia62
03-02-15, 08:22 AM
Keep your eye on this thread for the next few hours and I am sure you will be able to get what you need. There's been plenty up for sale.

I hope so, I have been checking all day and got a lot of help! I only have to skip (=use gems) for the harvest of mum flowers . Thanks everyone for all the help !