PDA

View Full Version : Farm story 2: Year of the sheep event 2-19-15 guide, info, unlocking

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

ciarjen
02-22-15, 10:01 AM
Do u guys think Morgan's dragon mission is the first in a chain or do u think it is a standalone mission?

It appears to standalone mission. I got no further goals when I completed it.

But after the last minute announcement in the Valentine event about the cat being offered as a final prize for completing goals, I would not be surprised to see TL doing something different......and that could be anything.

Aernak
02-22-15, 10:06 AM

But after the last minute announcement in the Valentine event about the cat being offered as a final prize for completing goals, I would not be surprised to see TL doing something different......and that could be anything.

Very true. I am not even attempting the dog quest line as I dont have the iron. But I am thinking maybe I should still stockpile clippers and fortune cookies etc just in case there is more that we havent seen yet...

minidemon88
02-22-15, 10:18 AM
I just did a calculation based on the goals requirement.

In order to craft all 15 New Year Flowers, you will need 45 mum flowers and 45 peach blossom. Then for the 12 sheep plushies, you will need 48 wools, 24 mum flowers and 24 peach blossom. Altogether 69 mum flowers and 69 peach blossom. Or 138 clippers for all those flowers.

Waa, I though I've enough materials for the goals. Guess I need to stockpile more again. :(

Sanibelsue
02-22-15, 10:22 AM
Quick question for those good with all this math. I am still working on fortune cookies for second quest. Going to use gems for the dumplings. If I get second quest done by tomorrow morning & continue to use gems for the dumplings is it humanly possible to complete this quest without staying up 24 hours per day? LOL!!

ciarjen
02-22-15, 11:13 AM
Quick question for those good with all this math. I am still working on fortune cookies for second quest. Going to use gems for the dumplings. If I get second quest done by tomorrow morning & continue to use gems for the dumplings is it humanly possible to complete this quest without staying up 24 hours per day? LOL!!

Goal number 3 is 33 hours crafting.

Goal number 4 (minus any dumplings) is 94 hours crafting

Total time is 127 hours or 5.3 days.

How long that will actually take you in real time will depend on when you can get on the game and how many slots you have open in the workshop, so you are not missing too hours when you are away from the game.

When you complete goal 2 you will not be able to start the crafting for goal 3 until 22 hours later when the mums have grown. So use that time to craft more fortune cookies and keep them in your barn. You will need them for goal 4.

So, yes, I think you probably can do it.

ciarjen
02-22-15, 11:17 AM

In order to craft all 15 New Year Flowers, you will need 45 mum flowers and 45 peach blossom. Then for the 12 sheep plushies, you will need 48 wools, 24 mum flowers and 24 peach blossom. Altogether 69 mum flowers and 69 peach blossom. Or 138 clippers for all those flowers.

Waa, I though I've enough materials for the goals. Guess I need to stockpile more again. :(

I've only got 20 clippers because the barn is full. Fortunately I am getting them on nearly every newspaper refresh and that may stay like that until people have managed to grow their mums and them.

kooky panda
02-22-15, 11:35 AM
Do you know when that was posted? Could you please it it in the other thread about the bait not working in the bugs forum. Thanks

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78892-Lucky-Bait-Not-Working&p=1061125#post1061125

I did report this over.

ciarjen
02-22-15, 11:38 AM
I did report this over.

Thanks

ghjvcucjb
02-22-15, 11:55 AM
Played this game every day for almost two years and quit a couple events ago out of frustration. Decide to try again with the valentine event (my little ones asked) and gave it my all. Was surprisingly happy with the event. Hard work but doable. Unfortunately used up over 75 mining tools and to reduce barn inventory sold everything off. Now this event comes along a week or so later. The tool drop has slowed to a trickle. I've only gotten 1 piece of gold in 11 tools and now completely out of tools. Will never get enough gold or iron for the new fish hooks and the few I have made have only netted me Bass and catfish. Have no idea how I'm going to make any dumplings.

I think this event is over for me before it's really even started.

Plus I don't know what happened but I have seldom in two years lost gems but in the past week and a half have lost over 60 gems in traps.

flash64
02-22-15, 12:28 PM
there's a new bait to craft ..... hope it's not going to be like the useless Valentine one!

takes 2 hrs & uses 2 iron, 2 wool & 2 flax

just like the valentines one I'm afraid I gave up on that one. Takes to long to craft the items especially the bait then you don't even catch the right fish. Totally useless 😁

bss18974
02-22-15, 12:35 PM

I doubt they will add anything to this. After completing all the goals and getting the sheepish dog, all the craft items disappear from the lunar workshop except for the dragon.

catpaladin
02-22-15, 12:37 PM
I have fished many many times with the special bait and have received NO special fish. Mostly Bass and Sardines. Once, nothing. I'm not fishing anymore until this changes and I see it posted here. All I am doing is wasting my time and material.

Sanibelsue
02-22-15, 01:25 PM
Thanks you!! This helps a lot!

spudnicfarm
02-22-15, 02:29 PM
just like the valentines one I'm afraid I gave up on that one. Takes to long to craft the items especially the bait then you don't even catch the right fish. Totally useless 

OMG I'm getting nowhere with this event!! I bought 10 lucky baits in the newspaper stand and only recieved one lucky fish!! Mining tools are far and inbetween but I'm receiving a lot of saws from my deliveries?!?!? Managed to make three lucky baits ...... No lucky fish! I haven't made one fish dumpling yet!! Urgh frustrating and stressful! And I didn't win the cat in the Valentine event .... not enough ore! I turned in over 30 collections, won one puppy, and dozens of every other prize!

enaid03
02-22-15, 02:35 PM
What is the deal with these fish? I can understand the special bait for this and the last event, but seriously, if you are going to use rarer materials as a requirement, I would really appreciate something besides catfish?

venicej
02-22-15, 02:57 PM
I don't think this is going to be possible. I have crafted at least ten fish bait and NO FISH. Just get one anchovy with each bait so far. With the time left I may as we'll give up! Seems you should get at least a 50-50 chance with Fish (actually I think to be fair you should be able to get a lucky fish with every bait crafted - as a bonus maybe x2 as a special). Oh well, have too many decorations anyway but sure would like to earn that cute seepish dog! :)

generalmadness
02-22-15, 03:04 PM
If it takes me 10 special bait to get one fish, what would that be, 20 bait to make one dumpling? Not to mention the 40 iron ore t would take to make the bait, which I could never possibly get out of the mine, because I am getting bupkis from plane deliveries, except shears and saws. One mining tool so far today, out of around 20 deliveries. I think I am out.

kb1977
02-22-15, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know if the peach blossoms are ONLY needed for the first mission? I've completed that one, and wonder if I need to hang onto any, or if we are done with those.

I see that I will still need clippers, of course, for the mums.

Thanks!!

generalmadness
02-22-15, 05:09 PM
Best guide so far is the second one on the first page here! Not the main post, but the second reply down, I think... It is updated with all the goals.

FarmGirlNik
02-22-15, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know if the peach blossoms are ONLY needed for the first mission? I've completed that one, and wonder if I need to hang onto any, or if we are done with those.

I see that I will still need clippers, of course, for the mums.

Thanks!!

Yes you will need more blossoms. Lots more for Misson 3&4. See the first page of this thread, it tells you everything needed for each Misson.

ProjectDragon
02-22-15, 05:58 PM
I've been struggling just as much as anyone else getting those not so lucky fish. It is understandable there are bottlenecks for crafting the darn things...it is meant to be a challenge and I fully expect that. BUT several bottlenecks for crafting something that does not even guarantee the fish in the end!! And with lower drop rates than normal!! I'm usually drowning in iron...not so much now. I've even gotten less mining tools from my pets...and don't even get me started on deliveries...with all the work put into crafting special bait we should be guaranteed the fish. Grrrr, so frustrating!

I have noticed, however, that I'm more likely to catch one if I avoid the hotspots when fishing. I don't know if there's anything to it but I thought I'd pass it along in case it can help!

judyandthecat
02-22-15, 06:14 PM

Putting this on the first page second post!
Thank you minidemon!

Fasendaminha
02-22-15, 11:25 PM
Played this game every day for almost two years and quit a couple events ago out of frustration. Decide to try again with the valentine event (my little ones asked) and gave it my all. Was surprisingly happy with the event. Hard work but doable. Unfortunately used up over 75 mining tools and to reduce barn inventory sold everything off. Now this event comes along a week or so later. The tool drop has slowed to a trickle. I've only gotten 1 piece of gold in 11 tools and now completely out of tools. Will never get enough gold or iron for the new fish hooks and the few I have made have only netted me Bass and catfish. Have no idea how I'm going to make any dumplings.

I think this event is over for me before it's really even started.

Plus I don't know what happened but I have seldom in two years lost gems but in the past week and a half have lost over 60 gems in traps.

Hemm I thought I was going mad with my gems... One minute they are there then they are not... Wear are the traps?

orleansparish
02-23-15, 12:32 AM
I maybe shouldn't have sold those flowers. Junk! But I lucked out by finding 10 pieces of stone in the newstand. I now just need to find wool to craft the fish stuff. I think it's horrible we don't get fish with them, guaranteed. Especially since they stopped having us waste our other bait a while ago.

panix
02-23-15, 12:49 AM
Hey guys, I got super, super lucky in the paper, so I'm going to be selling off all my extra stuff tomorrow, sheep plushies, both flowers, lucky fish, fish dumplings, and the stupid bait. I am pretty much done by this point so I don't need it, so I hope it can help some of you!! I'll probably sell tomorrow morning around 11 pst, but I'll post here before I begin!! Hope you guys can make it :)

Carbuck
02-23-15, 02:48 AM
Haven't posted here in awhile. I had just moved during the Valentine event. I am also surprised at this new event coming so soon. This is the first time I have seen so many flowers and clippers for sale that are not being scooped up quickly. Many people must be confused and frustrated. I have been able to make 1 dumpling. I am not optimistic about being able to make any more due to lack of needed resources. I am just checking the papers from time to time to see what I can get.

I hope things improve for everyone soon.

agnes__
02-23-15, 03:26 AM
I've used about 7-8 special baits and only caught 1 lucky fish... This is awful.

msdedeshop
02-23-15, 06:19 AM
i truly agree. I am new to farm story 2. I really enjoy this game, but donot understand some things. NEED HELP! lol I'm finding that people on this gme. isn't helpful. (not all) also they donot lve messages on the wall when visiting ur farm. I hope we can chat soon, my on farm is FarmerLove. I'm not new to Team lava gmes.

ciarjen
02-23-15, 07:21 AM
i truly agree. I am new to farm story 2. I really enjoy this game, but donot understand some things. NEED HELP! lol I'm finding that people on this gme. isn't helpful. (not all) also they donot lve messages on the wall when visiting ur farm. I hope we can chat soon, my on farm is FarmerLove. I'm not new to Team lava gmes.

This is not like other TL games. It's very fast moving and when people are visiting your farm they are trying to quickly shop for things for plane and train orders. There's no time to leave messages.

Sometimes I am getting people visit my farm every few minutes. If they all left messages my wall would be swamped.

There's plenty of helpful people posting on this forum. You can post questions in the Newbies question thread or start a new thread if you need information. Good luck.

ciarjen
02-23-15, 07:24 AM
I doubt they will add anything to this. After completing all the goals and getting the sheepish dog, all the craft items disappear from the lunar workshop except for the dragon.

So there will be no crafting to help other people this time when you have finished all the goals.

Sanibelsue
02-23-15, 08:10 AM
Putting this on the first page second post!
Thank you minidemon!

How many flowers do you get off each bush?

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 08:10 AM
For the one that needs alot of help,

I will sell tonight about 22:00 amsterdam time the next items:

50 Flower chipper, 20 Woll, 10 Lucky fish, 25 mum flowers, 21 peach blossoms, and 4 fortune cookies.

So be there to get it with as much as IOS devices to duplicate it as much as possible for the last mission.

I hope i help alot of people with this.

I am crafting the last 3 fish dumplings for my sheepdog and then i am finished without using 1 freaking gem ( this was a **** 24/7 crafting and markt training ).

Be there......

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 08:11 AM
2x flowers from tree and bush

Rynetory2
02-23-15, 10:06 AM
So there will be no crafting to help other people this time when you have finished all the goals.

Unfortunately no. :(

yppahc
02-23-15, 10:49 AM
Can't you continue to craft until you have actually given the items in the goal? So I could make extra.

Rynetory2
02-23-15, 11:08 AM
Can't you continue to craft until you have actually given the items in the goal? So I could make extra.

You can craft as long as you don't submit the items for last goal.

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 11:34 AM
It is possible, just give all -1 take the one with the lesser time to make or take the easy one like fortune cookie.

Now build your barn full and sell it and wen the time comes to give the last cookie to complete the goal.

What keeps it open is that you didnt complete the goal and if its still open you can craft the hell out of your self.

panix
02-23-15, 12:11 PM
Going to sell in 20 minutes! 11:30 pst

Edit- sold everything, hope you guys could get some!

capitalcee
02-23-15, 12:22 PM
Can we keep the peach blossom trees after the event? They are so pretty.

ciarjen
02-23-15, 12:24 PM
Can we keep the peach blossom trees after the event? They are so pretty.

I would guess so as we have in the past. You will not be able to cut them though but you will be able to sell them if you need to get rid of them.

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 12:53 PM
guys over 1 hour i start my sale,

Ill add 10 dumplings to the trade including another 18 lucky fish.

list from above:

50 Flower chipper, 20 Woll, 10 Lucky fish ( + 18 ) , 25 mum flowers, 21 peach blossoms, and 4 fortune cookies, 10 fish dumplings

So be ready...

Fasendaminha
02-23-15, 01:06 PM
guys over 1 hour i start my sale,

Ill add 10 dumplings to the trade including another 18 lucky fish.

list from above:

50 Flower chipper, 20 Woll, 10 Lucky fish ( + 18 ) , 25 mum flowers, 21 peach blossoms, and 4 fortune cookies, 10 fish dumplings

So be ready...

What time are you starting.... Exactly loool

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 01:12 PM
HAHA you cant wait isnt it 22:00 that over 55 minutes from now.

didt you check my farm yet the mine site i got all ground maps unlocked already ( oke 2 left but 1 is lvl 25 and the other well i need to generate money :D )

Fasendaminha
02-23-15, 01:15 PM
HAHA you cant wait isnt it 22:00 that over 55 minutes from now.

didt you check my farm yet the mine site i got all ground maps unlocked already ( oke 2 left but 1 is lvl 25 and the other well i need to generate money :D )

Ohhh yea I need those dumplings !!!!

Lol was just on it now... VERY jealous of the space mine is just so little lool

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 01:17 PM
next week the other half :D i have to much maps atm so i must expand to make space or sell for money ;D

Fasendaminha
02-23-15, 01:23 PM
Lool sale for money and start levelling up... Plus Easter is coming up... You know they will have some crazy dressed up animal that we ALL must have!!! ;) you will need the barn space loool

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 01:25 PM
Oh good to know it wil be me first easter event :D

Fasendaminha
02-23-15, 01:29 PM
Mine too ;) started just before christmas and keep on spending more time on it than I should ;)

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 01:35 PM
i started around 1 jan to play serious, but my account is older, 30 minutes left.

Fasendaminha
02-23-15, 01:39 PM
Well good luck to all
I just hope I don't fall-asleep...
Baby is napping and mama is nodding off attached to her farm... Lool

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 01:48 PM
haha i am getting 115 invitations in a houre

15 mins.

All go to my farm and buy buy buy ( i have to wait till my flax is sold btw before i can make any new trades LOL ).

ciarjen
02-23-15, 01:53 PM
haha i am getting 115 invitations in a houre

15 mins.

All go to my farm and buy buy buy ( i have to wait till my flax is sold btw before i can make any new trades LOL ).

I just bought all your flax to clear the slots for you. I'll sell it all very quickly anyway

kruimeltje1979
02-23-15, 01:54 PM
Doubt I will get any from you but you seem like a good neighbor to have

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 01:55 PM
I just bought all your flax to clear the slots for you. I'll sell it all very quickly anyway

Didt you readed my prive mail?

And dont you want anything from the list ? :D

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 02:00 PM
First the clippers then the rest :D goodluck all

SALE HAS BEEN CLOSED ( I AM SOLD OUT ).

and everybody happy ???

ciarjen
02-23-15, 02:00 PM
Didt you readed my prive mail?

And dont you want anything from the list ? :D

No....just seen it.

All I need now is fish/dumplings.

kruimeltje1979
02-23-15, 02:06 PM
Lol your shop remains empty for me ��������

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 02:15 PM
Lol your shop remains empty for me ��������

There is always a small delay. relax and refresh like hell.

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 02:19 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

I hope you liked me sale if you get anything or nothing hihi

Now get your ass back to the event and get the sheep-dog-dragon thing that can bark :D

kruimeltje1979
02-23-15, 02:19 PM
Oh I am relaxed the squares were supposed to be laughing smilies with tears Hihihi got some clippers never even saw the dumplings lololol.

Thanks a bunch and like I said you seem like a good neighbor to have. Should you accept invites now that the sale is done I hope you consider me too.

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 02:22 PM
Well you should have waited bit longer i putted the fish on the spots of the clippers :D

kruimeltje1979
02-23-15, 02:25 PM
No worries it's all in fun

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 02:27 PM
;) Thats the spirit.

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 02:35 PM
Who is Barbies farm ??? she got 19 of my 28 fish haha lucky babe.

seahawkran
02-23-15, 03:03 PM
... got 1 dumpling and 2 gold ... many thanks! ... saw 9 fish but was waiting on dumplings - in hindsight I should've bought the 9 fish and made my own ... Thanks again !!!

aroara
02-23-15, 04:18 PM
Not one pick or shovel today. To date only caught 2 fish :(. Ive had to gem to get to where i am. Why ?? Can't make bait without iron cant get iron without tools. Ive never had this prob getting tools before. Bad enough i get a nail and anchovies with the bait ive been able to make. Feeling a bit low today i must say. I dont mind helping things along with gems but i dont want to have to gem the whole event!

fireundfridq
02-23-15, 04:21 PM

Thats me, thats me!! :D thank you so much!!! I spent hours crafting baits and not one chinese Fish! :(
Got some flowers too, so i might have a Chance to get the dog.. Have a nice evening everyone :)

aroara
02-23-15, 04:26 PM
Lucky you

Floris1234567890
02-23-15, 04:54 PM
Thats me, thats me!! :D thank you so much!!! I spent hours crafting baits and not one chinese Fish! :(
Got some flowers too, so i might have a Chance to get the dog.. Have a nice evening everyone :)

Glad that i could help.

Wen i have more i willl share again.

yppahc
02-23-15, 05:05 PM
I have just started the last goal. It is 108 gems to skip the 9 dumplings (12 gems each).

Clark_Wayne
02-23-15, 05:24 PM
I just finish goal 4 (with little bomber huge help, thx to him/her) and found that i can't craft no more cookies, plushies, dumplings,.. ! :mad:
That's not fair if you want to help neighbors ! :mad:

aroara
02-23-15, 06:08 PM
5 more deliveries still no tools :(((

seahawkran
02-23-15, 06:09 PM
Not one pick or shovel today. To date only caught 2 fish :(. Ive had to gem to get to where i am. Why ?? Can't make bait without iron cant get iron without tools. Ive never had this prob getting tools before. Bad enough i get a nail and anchovies with the bait ive been able to make. Feeling a bit low today i must say. I dont mind helping things along with gems but i dont want to have to gem the whole event!

Same with me - 1 catfish, 1 anchovy on first 2 special baits at fish swirl spots - have had best luck fishing in middle of pond/no fish swirling - 3 luck fish with 2 special baits - small sample size but so far so good

bss18974
02-23-15, 06:30 PM
I just finish goal 4 (with little bomber huge help, thx to him/her) and found that i can't craft no more cookies, plushies, dumplings,.. ! :mad:
That's not fair if you want to help neighbors ! :mad:

Yep, they don't want us to help each other. They want us to buy and use gems to skip because otherwise it's almost impossible to finish in time.

aroara
02-23-15, 06:31 PM
Whats going on ??? Where are the tools?!?!?

babs3449
02-23-15, 06:48 PM
Whats going on ??? Where are the tools?!?!?

Same here. Fewest tool drops I have had in the 10 months I have been playing. The Valentine's bait situation bankrupted my mining tools, which was a complete waste of them! TL may think their actions will encourage people to spend $$ to buy gems, but it has the opposite effect on me!

SplinteredSoul
02-23-15, 07:02 PM
After days of trying, I am unable to obtain a red fish. I always get the catfish with the new bait guess I'm so far behind I might as well just let this one go. The Valentine event treated me really well. Guess I'll leave it at that.

tigarlilyvol
02-23-15, 07:23 PM
Yep, they don't want us to help each other. They want us to buy and use gems to skip because otherwise it's almost impossible to finish in time.

If you want to help others, don't give you last item until closer to the timer closes. You can continue to make items just wait until you know time is close.

ErnieKatz
02-23-15, 07:49 PM

Floris, how were you able to get so many Chinese Fish????? I'm using Gems to craft my dumplings, cause I can't get the fish!! Any tips would really be appreciated!!

Oneyellowlab
02-23-15, 08:08 PM

I was in the same boat last night, I went through so many of the special bait and caught only 1 lucky fish and my Lunar shop spent the whole day not running because I didn't have the fish so I thought for sure I was out of the game. But last night I managed to find some fish in the newspaper (I did spend quite a bit of time searching it) and then I found some of the flowers. Today I was able to pick up more things from people who posted in this forum that they were selling items at a certain time and that really helped....huge thanks to those folks! Once I'm at a good point on the final challenge I'll post when I'm going to sell things to helps others out. I understand that if we turn in the final items that we can no longer craft so I'll make sure to keep the Lunar shop open and try to help out others like I was helped. Hopefully you catch a break and start picking up some things in the Newspaper that made all the difference for me, good luck!:)

Doncourt
02-23-15, 08:13 PM
I can't believe another event where you can't simply catch fish - you're required to make a special bait using iron (hard to find and TL tricked me into using the last of my iron on deliveries These last few days!!!) and to top it off, the special bait doesn't guarantee you a red fish!

Will someone please explain to me why TL needs money so badly that this game has become no fun anymore, but just a series of tricks to get us to pay in gems? I'm embarrassed to tell you how much I've spent for gems since I started playing the game in September of 2013. You'd think they could have lived off my contributions alone!

NOT HAPPY ONCE AGAIN! :(

Geez, you'd think they'd develop a loyalty program for long- time players who've spent x-number of dollars or something! This is ridiculous. I've purchased better games for less than $10.

Carbuck
02-23-15, 08:14 PM
I was in the same boat last night, I went through so many of the special bait and caught only 1 lucky fish and my Lunar shop spent the whole day not running because I didn't have the fish so I thought for sure I was out of the game. But last night I managed to find some fish in the newspaper (I did spend quite a bit of time searching it) and then I found some of the flowers. Today I was able to pick up more things from people who posted in this forum that they were selling items at a certain time and that really helped....huge thanks to those folks! Once I'm at a good point on the final challenge I'll post when I'm going to sell things to helps others out. I understand that if we turn in the final items that we can no longer craft so I'll make sure to keep the Lunar shop open and try to help out others like I was helped. Hopefully you catch a break and start picking up some things in the Newspaper that made all the difference for me, good luck!:)

Thanks. That will be very helpful.

agnes__
02-23-15, 08:19 PM
How many days has passed now? Still only managed to catch 1 fish. I'm not gonna be able to finish the goal let alone the subsequent goals.

FarmGirlNik
02-23-15, 08:38 PM
I have a few extra items to sell that I've found in the newspaper (11 fish, 2 plushies, 9 dumplings). The sale we begin Tuesday at 3:30pm est.

frankflower
02-23-15, 09:14 PM
All I want is the dragon, but I don't have screws. I thought it was impossible, but I started with 0 and now have two. Based on past experience, I don't think that I can get three in the remaining days, but miracles do happen. Wish me luck! I spent all my gems on the valentine booth, so that's what it will have to be.

ithry18
02-23-15, 09:19 PM
All I want is the dragon, but I don't have screws. I thought it was impossible, but I started with 0 and now have two. Based on past experience, I don't think that I can get three in the remaining days, but miracles do happen. Wish me luck! I spent all my gems on the valentine booth, so that's what it will have to be.

I can help you with screws. Let me know on my wall how many you need.

bss18974
02-23-15, 09:53 PM
If you want to help others, don't give you last item until closer to the timer closes. You can continue to make items just wait until you know time is close.
Only thing is I finished the goals and collected my prizes some time ago. They never took items out of a store/workshop before. This is a new way to "work over" their loyal players.

ErnieKatz
02-23-15, 09:59 PM
How many days has passed now? Still only managed to catch 1 fish. I'm not gonna be able to finish the goal let alone the subsequent goals.
Agnes, I gave up trying to find fish a while ago. I'm not gonna stress myself out on a stupid game. I pay the 38 gems for each dumpling and just wait for them to be made.

jigsaw75
02-23-15, 10:11 PM
Floris, how were you able to get so many Chinese Fish????? I'm using Gems to craft my dumplings, cause I can't get the fish!! Any tips would really be appreciated!!

If you're going to use gems, then it's cheaper to use gems to turn in the completed dumplings. 10 gems/dumpling for the first set and then 12 gems/dumpling for the second set.

ErnieKatz
02-23-15, 10:14 PM
If you're going to use gems, then it's cheaper to use gems to turn in the completed dumplings. 10 gems/dumpling for the first set and then 12 gems/dumpling for the second set.

I'm sorry I don't understand.

ErnieKatz
02-23-15, 10:16 PM

jigsaw, I don't have any fish to make the dumplings, so it cost 38 gems to craft each dumpling without fish.

orleansparish
02-23-15, 10:19 PM
I made 8 special baits and caught the rare catfish I could only get from the stand. Really? I don't think I I'll finish this event. I'll make the cookies but won't hold my breath or stress over the lack of everything else. I won't use gems because that's for something that's worthy and workable. Where Im close but can't make it. This isn't getting me anywhere and I'll have to store another dog anyways. I will buy the pony though.

jigsaw75
02-23-15, 10:20 PM
jigsaw, I don't have any fish to make the dumplings, so it cost 38 gems to craft each dumpling without fish.

You can go straight to Morgan and use gems turn in the dumplings without making them. Click that gem/timer next to the 'give' button. That's how I finished the first dumpling challenge and moved on to flowers and sheep plushies. I managed to snag some fish from Floris's sale earlier today.

60 gems for the first set and 108(?) for the second set.

frankflower
02-23-15, 10:34 PM
I can help you with screws. Let me know on my wall how many you need.

I posted about my lack of screws, just commiserating, and now ithry18 has given me the screws and my dragon is being crafted. Thanks so much, ithry18! I'm glad to be joining such a generous community. I hope I can do the same for someone in the future.

ithry18
02-23-15, 10:39 PM
I posted about my lack of screws, just commiserating, and now ithry18 has given me the screws and my dragon is being crafted. Thanks so much, ithry18! I'm glad to be joining such a generous community. I hope I can do the same for someone in the future.

you're welcome :o

ozigal
02-23-15, 11:33 PM
Yahhhh!!! Finally caught a lucky fish....thought my pond had been polluted..lol..or perhaps this one just strayed out of the water way.very exciting moment.lol. Mind you one fish isn't going to get me far. I'm thinking of starting up a cannery for the sardines lol

aroara
02-23-15, 11:42 PM
I just found some dumplings in the newspaper. I will continue to collect and post here to share when i have extras !!

ciarjen
02-24-15, 02:15 AM
For those who have not seen the other thread.....Great news. TL have fixed the empty hook issue on the lucky bait and while they have not changed the frequency at which the lucky fish drop - you will still get other fish - they are giving us 2 lucky fish when we do get them.

So now is the time to fish if you have bait. Like someone else mentioned, I never got lucky fish in any hotspot so I avoided using those on lucky bait.

leysanne
02-24-15, 02:35 AM
For those who have not seen the other thread.....Great news. TL have fixed the empty hook issue on the lucky bait and while they have not changed the frequency at which the lucky fish drop - you will still get other fish - they are giving us 2 lucky fish when we do get them.

So now is the time to fish if you have bait. Like someone else mentioned, I never got lucky fish in any hotspot so I avoided using those on lucky bait.

thank you for letting us know :) I have 5 bait waiting to be used but didn't want to risk wasting them on empty hooks. fingers crossed I get lucky with these - no materials or tools left to make any more :(

MsScarlet29
02-24-15, 04:19 AM
Help! After playing this game for over a year, I go to play this morning and it's reset to level 1. Right in the middle of this event... Anyone got any ideas? Have emailed support but don't usually hear back for a few days.... Thanks

ciarjen
02-24-15, 04:24 AM
Help! After playing this game for over a year, I go to play this morning and it's reset to level 1. Right in the middle of this event... Anyone got any ideas? Have emailed support but don't usually hear back for a few days.... Thanks

Try logging in with your storm8 Id and password. You can't do that in FS2 but you can do that through Dragon story (menu/social/invite/account settings) and Restaurant Story (icon top right hand corner of screen)

Once you have logged in, force close your FS2 app and reopen with your saved game.

NYM9CX
02-24-15, 05:27 AM
Have 30 clippers in my shop. @7:25 AM EST.

Farm name Bebe. FS ID NYM9CX

MsScarlet29
02-24-15, 05:48 AM
Try logging in with your storm8 Id and password. You can't do that in FS2 but you can do that through Dragon story (menu/social/invite/account settings) and Restaurant Story (icon top right hand corner of screen)

Once you have logged in, force close your FS2 app and reopen with your saved game.

Hi Ciarjen, thanks for the advice, it is suggesting I am trying to change to a new device,(even though I'm not) if I click proceed it says I have not yet set up a new password on my current account and if I continue I will not be able to access it after. Any ideas about that before I go ahead? I don't know exactly what I won't be able to access? Thanks again

ciarjen
02-24-15, 06:48 AM
Hi Ciarjen, thanks for the advice, it is suggesting I am trying to change to a new device,(even though I'm not) if I click proceed it says I have not yet set up a new password on my current account and if I continue I will not be able to access it after. Any ideas about that before I go ahead? I don't know exactly what I won't be able to access? Thanks again

You can continue and just log in with your existing ID and password (used to log into this forum)

If it was really a new device you would set up a new ID and password so that you could have a new account for your new device.

This sometimes happens when you put in a ticket and ask TL to look at something in your game. Did you do that? If it is still a problem you may have to wait for support to get back to you. You could post a thread on the and they should be able to check it in a few hours when they start work.

MsScarlet29
02-24-15, 07:02 AM
You can continue and just log in with your existing ID and password (used to log into this forum)

If it was really a new device you would set up a new ID and password so that you could have a new account for your new device.

This sometimes happens when you put in a ticket and ask TL to look at something in your game. Did you do that? If it is still a problem you may have to wait for support to get back to you. You could post a thread on the and they should be able to check it in a few hours when they start work.

Ah, yes funnily enough I had put a ticket in.... All about my event dragon not breathing fire.... I'll give this a go and if I have problems get on to support, seems all my games have gone. Thanks so much for your help. Much Appreciated.

ciarjen
02-24-15, 07:35 AM
Ah, yes funnily enough I had put a ticket in.... All about my event dragon not breathing fire.... I'll give this a go and if I have problems get on to support, seems all my games have gone. Thanks so much for your help. Much Appreciated.

Did you tap on the dragon? He only breathes fire when you do that.

Oneyellowlab
02-24-15, 10:07 AM
I have some extra lucky fish and lucky fish bait that I'm going to put up for sale this morning at 11:30am MST. This morning I tapped on the pond and there were quite a few hot spots so I took a chance and fished with the lucky bait and I caught 2 fish with one bait, tried it again and the same thing, third time not so lucky as I caught cat fish but at least I caught 4 lucky fish. I also have some mums, peach blossoms and clippers that will go on sale as well.

ciarjen
02-24-15, 10:07 AM
I'm selling right now 40 mum flowers. I'll sell individually and keep the shop fully stocked to keep it at the top of your neighbours list

Batty's Farm.

FarmGirlNik
02-24-15, 10:13 AM
In case others didn't get the memo, I will be selling various event items this afternoon at 3:30pm EST. I will be selling items in 2s so more people can get stuff.

Here's what I'm selling so far:
12 - Lucky Fish
10 - Fish Dumplings
10 - Mum Flowers
2 - Sheep Plushies (will be sold individually)
Once you see clippers for sale that will mean everything else is sold out. Hope this helps.

ghjvcucjb
02-24-15, 10:14 AM
I'm at a complete stand still. Finished everything but dumplings. Used all my bait with ZERO lucky fish. Just bass and anchovies. Out of iron so can't make any more. Can't find any dumplings or fish in the market place.

seahawkran
02-24-15, 10:17 AM
I'm selling right now 40 mum flowers. I'll sell individually and keep the shop fully stocked to keep it at the top of your neighbours list

Batty's Farm.

got a few ... many thanks !

FarmGirlNik
02-24-15, 10:20 AM
I'm at a complete stand still. Finished everything but dumplings. Used all my bait with ZERO lucky fish. Just bass and anchovies. Out of iron so can't make any more. Can't find any dumplings or fish in the market place.

Come by my farm today at 3:30pm EST. I'll be selling dumplings and lucky fish amongst other things

Carbuck
02-24-15, 10:43 AM
Come by my farm today at 3:30pm EST. I'll be selling dumplings and lucky fish amongst other things

I will be there. Thanks for your help.

Oneyellowlab
02-24-15, 10:45 AM

Stop by my farm at 11:30 MST this morning as I've got a few lucky fish and lucky fish bait that I'm selling. Good luck!

Carbuck
02-24-15, 10:49 AM

Batty's Farm.

I missed your sale, but was thrilled to see such a beautiful farm. Hopefully I will be around for a future sale. Thanks.

Carbuck
02-24-15, 10:51 AM
Stop by my farm at 11:30 MST this morning as I've got a few lucky fish and lucky fish bait that I'm selling. Good luck!

Great! Thanks.

ghjvcucjb
02-24-15, 11:12 AM

Thank you for your kind offers. Just got back from dropping little ones off at school. Will come by your farms to say hi.

Oneyellowlab
02-24-15, 11:24 AM
I have some extra lucky fish and lucky fish bait that I'm going to put up for sale this morning at 11:30am MST. This morning I tapped on the pond and there were quite a few hot spots so I took a chance and fished with the lucky bait and I caught 2 fish with one bait, tried it again and the same thing, third time not so lucky as I caught cat fish but at least I caught 4 lucky fish. I also have some mums, peach blossoms and clippers that will go on sale as well.

I will start selling in less than 10 minutes. I've only got a few open slots in my store so I'll sell the fish and fish bait first in 2s and then I'll do the mums, and blossoms/clippers last since there are lots of the blossoms & clippers in the paper.

fireundfridq
02-24-15, 11:38 AM

Where are you from? I am from Germany and have no idea what time it might be here :D

Oneyellowlab
02-24-15, 11:38 AM
I will start selling in less than 10 minutes. I've only got a few open slots in my store so I'll sell the fish and fish bait first in 2s and then I'll do the mums, and blossoms/clippers last since there are lots of the blossoms & clippers in the paper.

I'm cleared out for now, but I'll post again later when I have some New Years Flowers for sale.

Oneyellowlab
02-24-15, 11:40 AM
Where are you from? I am from Germany and have no idea what time it might be here :D

I found that if I'm not logged into this forum with my user id that at the bottom of this page it shows the time and gives the conversion to figure out the time change.

Carbuck
02-24-15, 11:42 AM
I'm cleared out for now, but I'll post again later when I have some New Years Flowers for sale.

Thanks so much! I was able to get some of the items.

agnes__
02-24-15, 11:44 AM
Are mum flowers and New Years flowers something you plant & harvest or something you craft? Just wondering since I don't think I'll ever get past the dumpling mission.

ciarjen
02-24-15, 11:47 AM
I missed your sale, but was thrilled to see such a beautiful farm. Hopefully I will be around for a future sale. Thanks.

Thanks.....and I am growing more mums so there will be more for sale tomorrow.

seahawkran
02-24-15, 11:48 AM

many thanks - picked up a couple of fish & bait, a few mums - left the rest for ghjv so hope they got them

ciarjen
02-24-15, 11:48 AM
Are mum flowers and New Years flowers something you plant & harvest or something you craft? Just wondering since I don't think I'll ever get past the dumpling mission.

New Years flowers are crafted using 3 mums and 3 peach blossom.

Requirements are on the first page of this thread.

FarmGirlNik
02-24-15, 11:50 AM
USA - Ohio will start in approximately 1 hour 40 mins from now

Oneyellowlab
02-24-15, 11:51 AM

Mums you have to buy and grow and the New Years flowers are crafted in the Lunar shop. On the first page of this forum there is a great summary that details everything required and how to do it. Don't count yourself out, as this progresses you'll find more things for sale and keep watching this site for people selling off items, that's how I was able to get to the final challenge. I also found most of my dumplings in the paper, it is tedious watching it all the time but it paid off. Good luck!

FarmGirlNik
02-24-15, 11:52 AM
many thanks - picked up a couple of fish & bait, a few mums - left the rest for ghjv so hope they got them

USA - Ohio will start in approximately 1 hour 40 mins from now

seahawkran
02-24-15, 11:53 AM
Thanks neighbor Nik - I'll be there !

flash64
02-24-15, 11:59 AM
I agree with everything you said. The hopeful part of me thinks maybe TL doesn't realise that they set this up so that you need hundreds of mining tools just to get the fish that you need. But then we have given them loads of feedback on this and in the Valentine's event and they have not responded so I am inclined to believe this is exactly how they have planned it.

I can understand them wanting players to financially contribute in these events. But like you say this is a sick scheme. It's the underhand deviousness of their tactics which leave me uneasy and it is such a shame, as the more they take the fun out of these events, the less people want to play.

Oh dear (very unlucky) bait once again can't believe I fell into the trap again still the dragon looks good. Don't think I'll be able to complete the event 6 bait & no goldfish 😁😁😁😁

seahawkran
02-24-15, 12:05 PM
My personal experience so far is that special bait is less than 50% effective in catching luck fish, but nice of TL to up catch qty to 2 when they are caught so that almost makes up for it ... and drop rate for mining tools continues to be very very low from deliveries & pets ...

venicej
02-24-15, 12:16 PM
I have created over 25 bait and ZERO fish! Yes I give up. I like the dragon but have a cellar full of decor that have no room for.

Carbuck
02-24-15, 12:21 PM
Thanks.....and I am growing more mums so there will be more for sale tomorrow.

Awesome!

sylvie590_6
02-24-15, 12:47 PM
Hi,
I have some flowers in my store right now:

1 x 5 blossoms
2 x 10 blossoms
2 x 5 mums

FarmGirlNik
02-24-15, 01:20 PM
In case others didn't get the memo, I will be selling various event items this afternoon at 3:30pm EST. I will be selling items in 2s so more people can get stuff.

Here's what I'm selling so far:
12 - Lucky Fish
10 - Fish Dumplings
10 - Mum Flowers
2 - Sheep Plushies (will be sold individually)
Once you see clippers for sale that will mean everything else is sold out. Hope this helps.

Items will be up in 10 minutes!

seahawkran
02-24-15, 01:40 PM
I see 3 total/blank slots in your shop but no goods yet ... and no SOLD in any slots ... 2:25CT/3:25ET to 2:55CT/3:55EST

FarmGirlNik
02-24-15, 01:53 PM
Thanks to everyone that stopped by.Everything sold out very quickly. I'm going to keep my workshop open so I craft more items and help out.

Carbuck
02-24-15, 01:55 PM

I was able to get some of the goodies you sold in your shop. This now helps me get to the next stage.

Thanks a bunch!

ginrae22
02-24-15, 03:05 PM
I'm stuck on mission #2...if anyone can help please add me and leave a message on my wall! Thanks ! The valentines event exhausted all of my mining tools and I don't have enough to craft the bait which don't seem to catch those darn fish anyway. I hate their new tactic to torture us- crafting bait that takes a long time and require very hard to come by material. It's just low of them.

LuvsHorror
02-24-15, 03:28 PM
I can't be positive, but I think some of the plushies I turned in disapeared.

LuvsHorror
02-24-15, 03:30 PM
I see 3 total/blank slots in your shop but no goods yet ... and no SOLD in any slots ... 2:25CT/3:25ET to 2:55CT/3:55EST

This has happened to me, and I had to sign out and restart my Ipad to get it to work. Lot's of glitches, like empty shops, ghost cat, missing animals, and blue screen.

Carbuck
02-24-15, 03:31 PM
I'm stuck on mission #2...if anyone can help please add me and leave a message on my wall! Thanks ! The valentines event exhausted all of my mining tools and I don't have enough to craft the bait which don't seem to catch those darn fish anyway. I hate their new tactic to torture us- crafting bait that takes a long time and require very hard to come by material. It's just low of them.

I just moved from there about 30 minutes ago. I have planted Mums that take 22 hrs to grow.

I hope you are crafting or have crafted the fortune cookies needed for the final goal and have collected any mum and peach flowers, and other items so that you have seen in the newspapers so that you are ahead of the game when you get the dumplings you need.

I hope someone can help out soon. I will help as soon as I am able to. Good luck!

Carbuck
02-24-15, 03:34 PM

You mean the goal didn't count them?
Oh no! I hope you can restart your game and find them there. Yikes!

MsScarlet29
02-24-15, 04:57 PM
Did you tap on the dragon? He only breathes fire when you do that.

Hi yes, I saw on this forum it breathed fire when tapping on it, but mine did nothing so I reported it. Maybe they went in to fix it and my game reset? Anyway, thanks to your advice my games are back. THANk YOU :-) and my dragon now breathes fire.

Can I just say that your response was way quicker than TL.... Still waiting for a reply from them.....suppose I should get back to fishing to see if I can find any of those event fish, got some catching up to do now. Haha!

gerrywerry
02-24-15, 05:14 PM

Same thing happened to me. I turned in 2 plushies which left me needing to craft 3 and when I got back into the game a few minutes later it said that I had 0 out of 5 turned in. They still haven't shown up again a few hours later.

LuvsHorror
02-24-15, 05:22 PM
Same thing happened to me. I turned in 2 plushies which left me needing to craft 3 and when I got back into the game a few minutes later it said that I had 0 out of 5 turned in. They still haven't shown up again a few hours later.

Exactly! In fact, I also think things are disapearing out of my barn, when I leave the game my barn if very full, when I go back there is lots of space.

LuvsHorror
02-24-15, 05:24 PM
You mean the goal didn't count them?
Oh no! I hope you can restart your game and find them there. Yikes!

I restart the game all the time to clear up glitches. They have not come back. No matter, I made them again.

Carbuck
02-24-15, 06:03 PM
I restart the game all the time to clear up glitches. They have not come back. No matter, I made them again.

Sorry to hear that. That is very disappointing.

LuvsHorror
02-24-15, 06:20 PM
Exactly! In fact, I also think things are disapearing out of my barn, when I leave the game my barn if very full, when I go back there is lots of space.

Ok, been writing down the numbers when I go off, when I came back my silo was down 2.

Sanibelsue
02-24-15, 07:14 PM
Thanks to everyone that stopped by.Everything sold out very quickly. I'm going to keep my workshop open so I craft more items and help out.

What is your ID? Love to be your neighbor...

FarmGirlNik
02-24-15, 07:38 PM
What is your ID? Love to be your neighbor...

I just sent you a request!

crystalrayn3
02-24-15, 08:14 PM
Which goal needs to be completed in order to unlock the Mums!

kisten
02-24-15, 09:06 PM
Which goal needs to be completed in order to unlock the Mums!

Mums will be unlocked once you completed the 2nd goal- The Lucky Dumpling.

ciarjen
02-25-15, 01:53 AM
Hi yes, I saw on this forum it breathed fire when tapping on it, but mine did nothing so I reported it. Maybe they went in to fix it and my game reset? Anyway, thanks to your advice my games are back. THANk YOU :-) and my dragon now breathes fire.

Can I just say that your response was way quicker than TL.... Still waiting for a reply from them.....suppose I should get back to fishing to see if I can find any of those event fish, got some catching up to do now. Haha!

Glad you got your game back now :)

baseball_boy
02-25-15, 06:00 AM
I need 4 dumplings to goal up. I am not getting any fish from the bait as usual :mad:

seahawkran
02-25-15, 07:03 AM
The catch rate for luck fish is appalling - 14 baits made/5 luck fish caught including 2 sets of 2, making 3 catches out of 14 baits - ridiculous for the amount of materials and time required ...

... catch rate now 3 for 16 !!!

ciarjen
02-25-15, 09:14 AM
I got the sheep dog this afternoon :cool:

It took some gems to skip the first lot of dumplings. I made nearly 40 bait - it took about `100 mining tools and I was able to pick up a couple of dumplings in the market, along with some new year flowers and plushies.

For those still trying, good luck.

ciarjen
02-25-15, 09:22 AM
Just to add to say that the gems I used are ones that I earned. I do sometimes buy them in the game but I am reluctant to do it when TL employ such devious methods to get us to spend.

My priority on my farm always is fulfilling train orders for 5 gems. I can't always do them but I can do most and if I know I won't be able to do it, I discard it straight away and get another one in 12 hours.

The gems add up pretty quickly. They usually buy me paint for the barn but this week they have bought me the sheep dog and he is very cute. :)

Carbuck
02-25-15, 09:42 AM
Iii
Just to add to say that the gems I used are ones that I earned. I do sometimes buy them in the game but I am reluctant to do it when TL employ such devious methods to get us to spend.

My priority on my farm always is fulfilling train orders for 5 gems. I can't always do them but I can do most and if I know I won't be able to do it, I discard it straight away and get another one in 12 hours.

The gems add up pretty quickly. They usually buy me paint for the barn but this week they have bought me the sheep dog and he is very cute. :)

Awesome! I just got to the last goal. I need 4 more dumplings to complete it.

Like you I stopped buying gems because of the manner in which they give us these outrageous challenges for the various events. I don't do train orders but I get a number of free gems for trying out other games.

seahawkran
02-25-15, 09:57 AM
I'm with you folks - never bought gems and never will - various gem traps tick me off, so earn my gems by train orders, pets, collections turn-ins and trying new free games/reaching new levels - so far have always been able to achieve event goals since joining Nov 2014 with help from shop sales and this forum - have last 2 flowers in work for goal #3 and collected most of items for goal #4 already, except dumplings of course - and will be helping others here as soon as I am close to last turn-in. Good luck and many thanks to all !!!

Oneyellowlab
02-25-15, 10:05 AM
If anyone needs the New Year Flowers I have 4 that I'll sell at 10:30am (MST) this morning.

ginrae22
02-25-15, 10:24 AM
I still need help if anyone is able to. I cannot believe that they made this so hard. 100 mining tools to get the iron to craft the bait and get the fish?! Ugh. I'm so far behind and only a few days left!

Carbuck
02-25-15, 10:27 AM
A few minutes ago I found 3 dumplings in the newspaper and I was able to find a couple of iron ore in the mines. So I am still crafting fish bait whenever I can. As I type I found 4 more dumplings. I am making New Year Flowers. Will make plushies probably sometime tomorrow.

I will let everyone know what I have to sell as soon as possible. This thing is doable with help from friends.

Good luck everyone!

Carbuck
02-25-15, 10:29 AM
I still need help if anyone is able to. I cannot believe that they made this so hard. 100 mining tools to get the iron to craft the bait and get the fish?! Ugh. I'm so far behind and only a few days left!

Which stage are you at? We are already neighbors. Cozy is the name of my farm.

baseball_boy
02-25-15, 10:39 AM
I have stalked the newspaper for hours today and not one dumpling. If anyone has any I need 4 to get to the next goal please.

kruimeltje1979
02-25-15, 11:08 AM
Almost finished with the 3rd mission. Will continue to craft new year flowers and sheep plushies while waiting to catch fish for dumplings. Once I have everything to complete the final mission I will continue to do my best to craft everything to help out...

ginrae22
02-25-15, 11:30 AM
Which stage are you at? We are already neighbors. Cozy is the name of my farm.

I'm still on the second mission! I need a ton of fortune cookies and like 5 dumplings. Have had no luck with fishing. And I'm fresh out of mining tools.

fireundfridq
02-25-15, 12:00 PM
I have got 4 Iron in my store if anyone Needs it :)

fireundfridq
02-25-15, 12:48 PM
And i am going to sell 4 of the chinese baits in 10 Minutes, always One :)

kruimeltje1979
02-25-15, 01:07 PM
Anyone out there who could help me out with 1 truffel shaving need it to complete train lol

GentryTwin02
02-25-15, 01:14 PM
And i am going to sell 4 of the chinese baits in 10 Minutes, always One :)

Thank you I got some lucky fish with the bait I got from you

fireundfridq
02-25-15, 01:27 PM
Thank you I got some lucky fish with the bait I got from you

I am happy, that i could help you! :) :) :)

ciarjen
02-25-15, 02:07 PM
Anyone out there who could help me out with 1 truffel shaving need it to complete train lol

left message on your wall

Carbuck
02-25-15, 02:28 PM
I'm still on the second mission! I need a ton of fortune cookies and like 5 dumplings. Have had no luck with fishing. And I'm fresh out of mining tools.

Check your wall.

Carbuck
02-25-15, 02:37 PM
I have stalked the newspaper for hours today and not one dumpling. If anyone has any I need 4 to get to the next goal please.

I left you a message at your farm. Farm name is Cozy. We are already neighbors.

Sieressa
02-25-15, 03:51 PM
If anyone have mum flowers of lucky fish please let me know...I am on the third task finally..after being on the second one for days trying to get fish. But I know from looking at the next goal I will need more fish and mum flowers for the third.

ozigal
02-25-15, 03:58 PM
Talk about rubbing salt into the wounds ...last two trains required 10 ore each. Thought I may have been able to snare some gems..back to newspaper watch..gosh I guess St Pats Day n Easter are on the horizon..if I get through this event I will be lucky..️Happy farming ��

crumpbread
02-25-15, 04:05 PM
I left you a message at your farm. Farm name is Cozy. We are already neighbors.
Can you add me as your neighbor please?

Carbuck
02-25-15, 06:40 PM

Just sent the invite.

Carbuck
02-25-15, 06:42 PM
If anyone have mum flowers of lucky fish please let me know...I am on the third task finally..after being on the second one for days trying to get fish. But I know from looking at the next goal I will need more fish and mum flowers for the third.

I am trying to make some new year flowers for sale hopefully tomorrow. But I can send you mums. How many do you want?

jsburas
02-25-15, 06:45 PM
I am in desperate need of some dumplings or lucky fish so I can make dumplings. I am not having success with fishing and low on tools now. If anyone can help pls leave message on my wall

agnes__
02-25-15, 07:46 PM
Me too. To date only managed to catch 3 fish and made 1 dumpling. Ugh.

fireundfridq
02-26-15, 12:49 AM
I got the Dog now and cant craft dumplings, flowers, Cookies and plushies anymore. Just the Big dragon :( i thought i was able to craft more Things... Anyway i am going to buy from the market if i see something...

kruimeltje1979
02-26-15, 05:38 AM
Guys remember in order to get as many tools as possible send send send those deliveries...if you need something that you cant find in the market check your neighbors shops. Again keep in mind that many neighbors don't show up at the market so go through your neighbor list to see if they have 1 or 2 items to trade.

baseball_boy
02-26-15, 06:22 AM
Thank you to a great neighbor Cozy I was able to get to goal up. Patiently waiting for my mums to harvest. I have fished with 6 more special bait and nada. How am I suppose to get fish to make dumplings if they don't give them out???

Nastylilhobbits
02-26-15, 06:46 AM
I will put up my remaining event items for sale in ten minutes. When they have all sold I'll put up flowers to show they've all gone.

fireundfridq
02-26-15, 07:28 AM
I will sell 55 Lucky Fish and 4 baits in 4 or 5 hours, i'm going to Write an Hour before i put them in :)

crumpbread
02-26-15, 08:35 AM
I will sell 55 Lucky Fish and 4 baits in 4 or 5 hours, i'm going to Write an Hour before i put them in :)

Alatriste75
02-26-15, 09:17 AM

Please, add me as a neighbor, thank you.

ciarjen
02-26-15, 09:22 AM

Please, add me as a neighbor, thank you.

You don't need to ask people to add you as a neighbour, just go to Social and Invite and type in their storm8 ID (same id as here on the forum)

You can visit their farm and shop even while the invitation is still pending.

babs3449
02-26-15, 10:22 AM

Please add me as well.

WOW, 55 lucky fish!!! You really are lucky, lol!

jmccake
02-26-15, 10:29 AM
Dumplings cost 108 gems to skip

fireundfridq
02-26-15, 11:18 AM
I will sell in 45 Minutes, at 8:00 pm german time. 55 Fish, 6 baits and 4 plushies :)

I will just leave your neighbour requests, so you can find me faster, as ciarjen said :)

sylvie590_6
02-26-15, 11:21 AM
Dumplings cost 108 gems to skip

Don't spend your gems yet :) You may be able to get fish dumplings from the newspaper (it's rare, but I have found some) and the sales posted here. I will also sale several items tomorrow.

sylvie590_6
02-26-15, 11:23 AM
I will also sale several items tomorrow.

Oops, I meant I will *sell* some tomorrow

MaggieMay70
02-26-15, 12:04 PM
This is extremely helpful information Thank you.

bozotc
02-26-15, 12:28 PM
Looking forward to tomorrow

sylvie590_6
02-26-15, 12:33 PM
The sale will probably be around 5:30pm EST :)

aroara
02-26-15, 01:09 PM
I have a few items i will put in the market at 3:30pm est. bout 20 mins from now. Couple plushies, ny flowers, and lucky fish. Atm. Might have more things later :).

FarmGirlNik
02-26-15, 01:12 PM
I have some fish, plushies, and fortune cookies available. If anybody wants them just come to my farm and leave a message.

bexiboo2
02-26-15, 01:37 PM
I have a few items i will put in the market at 3:30pm est. bout 20 mins from now. Couple plushies, ny flowers, and lucky fish. Atm. Might have more things later :).

Hi can you add me: bexiboo2. I invited aroara but it's a newish farm that doesn't have a market stall yet. Thanks

aroara
02-26-15, 01:43 PM
Think u may have invited a diff farm. Im lv 33 and i sent u an invite.

baseball_boy
02-26-15, 01:48 PM

I get a new farm too when trying to add you

draggiebaggy
02-26-15, 01:50 PM

Please add draggiebaggy thank you

fireundfridq
02-26-15, 01:57 PM
Me too please! Need Cookies :) id: fireundfridq

GentryTwin02
02-26-15, 02:06 PM

I get a new farm too when trying to add you

I also got a new farm when trying to add you

babs3449
02-26-15, 02:18 PM
Aroara, i too have had trouble finding you. I get a message that you are my neighbor, but you do not appear in my alphabetical neighbor list. Wanted to visit your sale but could not get there.
ID babs3449

FarmGirlNik
02-26-15, 02:27 PM
Once the event is over will the workshop remain? I'm ready for it to be gone, it's taking up unnecessary space.

baseball_boy
02-26-15, 05:41 PM
I am on the last goal thanks to some great neighbors! I am crafting away, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I need the following:
6 cookies
8 dumplings
7 New Years flowers
3 plus hides

And/Or mums and fish to keep crafting away.

Ty!

aroara
02-26-15, 05:42 PM
Cant plant mums ? Anyone else having probs?

Found them under crops. Sorry

jmccake
02-26-15, 07:54 PM
People, beware, Stormie is buying clippers and flowers. I put extras in my shop for other players. Now this computer generated fool who doesn't need them is buying them. I asume it is to keep players from completing the goals of the event

sylvie590_6
02-26-15, 09:06 PM
People, beware, Stormie is buying clippers and flowers. I put extras in my shop for other players. Now this computer generated fool who doesn't need them is buying them. I asume it is to keep players from completing the goals of the event

I have noticed that as well! :eek:

ozigal
02-26-15, 11:34 PM
I have some spare mums and three cookies if anyone needs them

jsburas
02-26-15, 11:39 PM
I need the cookies, you can post on my wall if you still have them

hellochloe28
02-27-15, 01:04 AM
Selling 1 dumpling, 1 cookie, 6 bait, 8 fish, 5 mum flowers, 14 cherry blossoms in 1 hours time, 5:00 PM Singapore time

Fasendaminha
02-27-15, 03:24 AM
Dose anyone need mum flowers?

emmonkee
02-27-15, 05:09 AM
Buying all extra quest items. Add me id: emmonkee

baseball_boy
02-27-15, 05:39 AM
Almost there. I need the following to finish:

3 dumplings
4 flowers
3 plushies

Or mums to continue crafting away

princessskykennedy
02-27-15, 05:52 AM
Will post mums and two plushies in five min. Need 5 dumplings ugh

deedee31
02-27-15, 05:56 AM
Selling:

1 dumpling
1 sheep plushie
2 new year flowers
4 lucky fish
5 fortune cookies
13 peach blossoms
20 mum flowers
25 flower clippers

(+ any more that turn up between now and then)

at 2:00 PM, California time (PST)

add me: deedee31 :o

Fasendaminha
02-27-15, 05:58 AM
Will post the 18 mum flowers at 1pm London got some of the other flowers too

Just need the fortune cookies now if anyone has any

And just found 2 lucky fish lool

Rynetory2
02-27-15, 06:03 AM
I managed to collect event parts past week. I'll be selling them off at 3pm GMT. Hope these items will help fellow farmers to attain their pets. Good luck :)

New year flowers
Fortune cookies
Lucky baits
Sheep plushies
Fish dumplings
Clippers
Lucky fish

sylvie590_6
02-27-15, 07:53 AM
Wow, lots of sales today - how cool is that :)

I will also be selling the following items at 5:30pm EST

For those of you who are trying to craft the dragon:
- 4 Gold
- 3 Rubies

For the other goals:
- 24 Fish dumplings
- 1 lucky fish
- 7 sheep plushies
- 18 New Year Flowers
- 3 fortune cookies (I will keep on crafting these after the sale – will let you know)
- 8 Mum flowers
- 20 Peach blossoms
- 15 Clippers

Items will be sold individually - except for the flowers (mum flowers by 2s and peach blossoms by 5s) and clippers (by 5s) - and in the order listed so if you see clippers, you'll know the rest has been sold.

Hope you guys can get what you need – Good luck!!

ciarjen
02-27-15, 08:44 AM
Some tips for buying and selling.

Buyers - force close your app and re-open your game before visiting the seller's farm.

Sellers - after putting your item up for sale, immediately force close your app. By doing this the buyer is more likely to see the item for sale immediately.

Rynetory2
02-27-15, 09:17 AM
Thank you all for your posts. I am happy to know that some of you are able to attain your pets. Your posts are most heartening. :) Happy farming.

LuvsHorror
02-27-15, 10:05 AM
It's nice to see everyone pulling in a team effort.

sylvie590_6
02-27-15, 10:18 AM
I agree. A lot of people were desperate because of the poor tool drop rate and the not-so-lucky bait so it's nice to see that you actually CAN get a pet with people's help. Thank you guys

ciarjen
02-27-15, 10:20 AM
That's the great thing about this forum; the players helping each other finish the goal :)

aeka_tang
02-27-15, 10:21 AM
I'll be selling the following items at 11:00am Hong Kong time(HKT) :
4 dumplings
3 sheep plushies
2 new year flowers
2 fortune cookies

Hope that I can help you guys to complete the goal, good luck :D

P.S. I want to say thank you to all of you who provide information about the goals (especially ciarjen, Minidemon, yppahc and judy). The information are very useful and really help a lot.:o

Sieressa
02-27-15, 10:27 AM
I am selling some wool, mum flowers, and peach blossoms...will list more if I can find clippers...I planted too many.

Fasendaminha
02-27-15, 10:36 AM
Ahhggrrrr this game and it's bugs....
So got myself some fortune cookies certiousy of my LOVELEY neighbors and saved myself some hours of crafting :)

Go back to the game and it's all gone!!! All items purchased from the shop and actually handed it to the quest are now GONE!!
Anyway just wanted to vent it out... Thanks for reading it! Lool

Here is a funny pic of another of my bugs... Who can spot the stray cat??????

ciarjen
02-27-15, 10:51 AM
Ahhggrrrr this game and it's bugs....
So got myself some fortune cookies certiousy of my LOVELEY neighbors and saved myself some hours of crafting :)

Go back to the game and it's all gone!!! All items purchased from the shop and actually handed it to the quest are now GONE!!
Anyway just wanted to vent it out... Thanks for reading it! Lool

Here is a funny pic of another of my bugs... Who can spot the stray cat??????

It's very frustrating when you lose things when the game goes back in time. Whenever doing anything important, that you need to be absolutely sure it saves, always force close your game and reopen and let it load, before you start.

GrandmaAndMe2
02-27-15, 10:54 AM
We have extra bits from the sheepdog quest, i.e. Dumplings, Lucky Fish, Flowers, Sheepies, etc. Will be selling them at 6:00 pm GMT. We were shocked to find that as soon as the quest is done you can no longer make parts. We had planned to keep making them to help out others. Oh well, at least we can pass on the extra bits we do have. �� I am a bit slow, so don't be impatient if it isn't all up at once, or parts aren't replaced quickly. Cheers.

Rynetory2
02-27-15, 11:02 AM
It's very nice to see everyone helping each other. :) at some stage during the past weeks, it was disheartening to see this forum became a competition and bickering amongst fellow farmers like a popularity contest. I'm happy to see a friendlier forum back to normal. :) happy farming and good luck to those trying for their pets. :)

babs3449
02-27-15, 11:26 AM
Just want to thank everyone on this forum and all my neighbors as well for the helpful advice and/or sales of badly needed event items. I had no trouble making flowers and plushies but I have not received more than one or two mining tools in the last 4 days so was unable to get iron ore to make bait for the fish to make dumplings. Thanks to neighbors, I bought two fish and crafted one dumpling and then this morning I was thrilled to find 7 dumplings on sale! I used gems for the last dumpling and brought the cute doggie to his new home.

All I have left are a few peach blossoms and clippers, which are up now.

Again, many thanks!

Carbuck
02-27-15, 02:11 PM
Thank you to a great neighbor Cozy I was able to get to goal up. Patiently waiting for my mums to harvest. I have fished with 6 more special bait and nada. How am I suppose to get fish to make dumplings if they don't give them out???

It was no trouble at all. Glad I was able to help.

ozigal
02-27-15, 02:51 PM
Good Morning as I haven't turned in my last item to finish it enabled me to continue crafting, I have a couple of mum flowers,plushies,new year flowers and dumplings.

Great to see the forum back to its ️Happy helpful self xx

queenbuggy420
02-27-15, 03:06 PM
Please help me I haven't been able to find a single red fish. :(

sylvie590_6
02-27-15, 03:13 PM
Wow, lots of sales today - how cool is that :)

I will also be selling the following items at 5:30pm EST

For those of you who are trying to craft the dragon:
- 4 Gold
- 3 Rubies

For the other goals:
- 24 Fish dumplings
- 1 lucky fish
- 7 sheep plushies
- 18 New Year Flowers
- 3 fortune cookies (I will keep on crafting these after the sale ? will let you know)
- 8 Mum flowers
- 20 Peach blossoms
- 15 Clippers

Items will be sold individually - except for the flowers (mum flowers by 2s and peach blossoms by 5s) and clippers (by 5s) - and in the order listed so if you see clippers, you'll know the rest has been sold.

Hope you guys can get what you need ? Good luck!!

Reminder: the sale starts in about 15 minutes :)

More items have been added to the list: 2 fish dumplings, 6 New Year flowers, 4 Fortune cookies

ID: sylvie590_6 | Farm: Ferme d'antan

tigarlilyvol
02-27-15, 03:41 PM
Reminder: the sale starts in about 15 minutes :)

More items have been added to the list: 2 fish dumplings, 6 New Year flowers, 4 Fortune cookies

ID: sylvie590_6 | Farm: Ferme d'antan
I got enough dumplings to get the dog, thank you so much. I was out of mining tools and only got 1 fish with what I had.

sylvie590_6
02-27-15, 03:48 PM
I'm so glad!! :D

mchat2045
02-27-15, 03:50 PM
Thanks to all who posted sales today. Thanks to you, I was able to get within a stone's throw of goal. And really, this was such a long shot without your generosity. I shouldn't have any trouble finishing the last items (2 fortune cookies and one plushie). I'll keep crafting so I can give back, and I'll post excess materials tomorrow probably. Again, thank you!

sylvie590_6
02-27-15, 03:51 PM
Awesome :) I still have 2 fortune cookies to turn in to get the dog, but I will craft some more as well before I do.

LadyFencer
02-27-15, 04:12 PM
I, too, appreciate the help. I haven't picked up much completed, but I got some along with parts I needed. It's going to be close, but I should be able to finish by using gems for the last of the dumplings. I have a feeling we're really going to need each other this weekend ... I see they have a three-day, 75%-off sale with flowers and the fish, so I bet the drop rate for tools, ore and fish is going to get more abysmal than it already is.

If I finish early, I'll put anything extra I can up for sale. ID = LadyFencer, farm = New Beginning

queenbuggy420
02-27-15, 04:48 PM
Thank you so much for all the help on dumplings!! Now does anybody have flower baskets for sale? Wall me and neighbor me!

baseball_boy
02-27-15, 05:16 PM
Thank you so much to my neighbors especially Nik, Cozy, Pans, Moon Goddess, and Skys Rancharo.

I will sell off all my items I don't need at 7:30 est. you can post on my wall if you are looking for something particular.

driver1711
02-27-15, 05:42 PM
Thank you so much to my neighbors especially Nik, Cozy, Pans, Moon Goddess, and Skys Rancharo.

I will sell off all my items I don't need at 7:30 est. you can post on my wall if you are looking for something particular.

Baseball_boy, thanks, I got a couple of badly needed items. Now, I will review and see if I have any extra to put on the market.

pippy63
02-27-15, 06:55 PM
I am so thankful for this forum and great neighbors... I haven't got anything yet from the awesome sales from generous neighbors but am so thankful for all the heads up about if you finish you can't craft no more etc. That's **** IMO but hey it is what it is... I always did great on these quests scored the pets but valentines quest I turned in collection after collection and didn't get either dog or cat. I'm hoping I can at least get this pet. Good luck everyone!!

queenbuggy420
02-27-15, 07:38 PM
Ok I think I'm finally on the final step lol. Needing fortune cookies and dumplings and flower baskets. Maybe one plushie as well. Any help is appreciated. Then I'll post here with any extras I have to help :) thank you!