PDA

View Full Version : Why did my 1 hr food take over 1 hr to grow?

tuffyjkitten
02-17-15, 12:14 PM
I was down to the wire on roses for the last individual prize and planted all 6 farms with 1 hrs foods at 10:39 am. I set an alarm to go off at 11:39 am to collect them. When I went to the game at11:39 it said my food still had 24 min to go before it was ready. Umm, what? I came back an hour later and it was just over halfway done?? I had time to collect it before the event ended, but still, why is an hour not an hour?

[S8] Regina
02-18-15, 02:04 PM
I was down to the wire on roses for the last individual prize and planted all 6 farms with 1 hrs foods at 10:39 am. I set an alarm to go off at 11:39 am to collect them. When I went to the game at11:39 it said my food still had 24 min to go before it was ready. Umm, what? I came back an hour later and it was just over halfway done?? I had time to collect it before the event ended, but still, why is an hour not an hour?

Hi tuffyjkitten! Which 1-hour Food did you plant? We planted both types of 1-hour Food and were able to collect them once the hours was up. Is this issue still happening to you now?

tuffyjkitten
02-21-15, 07:16 AM
I had planted bananas. And of course it didn't happen after the timed event was finished. I normally wouldn't even notice if it did. Thanks for checking. :)