PDA

View Full Version : Bugs since 04.02.2015

LotteForest
02-17-15, 11:35 AM
1.) Update 04.02.15 Treent + Hareon
a) Realm rune cost for Treent's/Hareon's plot were tuned after only one day.
b) Some of my friends couldn't see the living wood habitat with the treent, they only saw an empty spot.

2.) Update 06.02.2015 Smitten kitten
a) Some of my friends could only breed Armordillos and nothing else with fire and earth.
b) I get only 1 bomb per 12 hours of breeding (Armordillo fails).

3.) Update for fixing problems (fixed problem 1b and 2a)
Some of my friends got this update from TL for fixing problems:
after updating they can see the Treent and they can breed all earth+fire animals.

4.) Update 13.02.2015 Matripony
Some of my friends didn't get the 3'rd goal (Matripony, 60 gems reward).
They have lost much time, because they could only breed Armordillos for a long time and now they don't
get the 3'rd goal. It isn't certain, if they can breed the Matripony without the goal.

We'd like to have fun with this game and not only trouble!
I hope everybody can understand what I mean, my english is not the best (long time ago....).

[S8] Elsa
02-17-15, 12:19 PM
Hi LotteForest,

To address your concerns:

1) The Realm Rune requirement for the Treent and Hareon's plot were tuned to make access to these new animals easier. This is a gameplay change. To access the new animals, you need to be on the latest version of the game.

2) It's normal to get Armordillos as a result more often than other Fire/Earth hybrids because Armordillos are Common. I verified that getting an Armordillo as a result will give 2x Explosives when the Animal moves from the Breeding Den to the Nest.

3) For the latest bug fixes and updates, please update your game to the latest version if you haven't already.

4) You unlock the third goal by completing Part 1 of the goal. Please note that you are able to breed the Matripony, even if you don't have the goal active.

TokiChunsa
02-18-15, 01:51 AM
I don't have the kitten yet, but the dove is on the nest. I wonder if the 3rd goal will pop out once I hatch it.