PDA

View Full Version : No More Notifications!

LonePudding
02-17-15, 09:53 AM
I've noticed my game stopped giving me notifications! Nothing has been changed in the settings (well, not intentionally). I speak to alot of my neighbours and I feel really bad when I see unanswered comments on my wall from 18hrs ago! I've checked in game as well, all the notification switches are on (green). I don't know when my evolutions are finished, breeding is done, neighbours posted, completed crafting, new battle etc... Help!!

iPhone 4s : iOS 8.1.2

mbyte68
02-17-15, 10:17 AM
I've noticed my game stopped giving me notifications! Nothing has been changed in the settings (well, not intentionally). I speak to alot of my neighbours and I feel really bad when I see unanswered comments on my wall from 18hrs ago! I've checked in game as well, all the notification switches are on (green). I don't know when my evolutions are finished, breeding is done, neighbours posted, completed crafting, new battle etc... Help!!

iPhone 4s : iOS 8.1.2

yh mine seems to be hit and miss on notifications also like nxt battle arena round etc etc im on same model phone and ios as well

[S8] Elsa
02-17-15, 11:11 AM
Sorry to hear about this. Can you please check your settings for notifications? There are two places to check.

1. In the game under Settings. You can turn on/off whichever settings you'd like to receive.
2. In your device settings under Notifications, you can set whether you'd like to receive notifications and whether or not they show on lock/home/badge notifications.

If these settings are on, try turning them off and then back on. If this doesn't work, please let us know.

LonePudding
02-17-15, 12:51 PM
I forgot to check back! I turned on and off all the settings just before my evolution was finished and I didn't get any notification that it was done :(

LonePudding
02-18-15, 03:38 AM
Anyone experienced this? Any fix?

Scarletfyr
02-18-15, 03:53 AM

iPhone 4s : iOS 8.1.2I also have not been consistently been getting notifications including new dragons available and when dragons will no longer be available. Also I have days skipped when my neibors send gold. This has improved somewhat but I am still behind returning requests. This also occurs in CS

LonePudding
02-18-15, 09:28 AM
Funny enough, I'm fine with in-game pop ups (the annoying ones).

AMuffins
02-19-15, 09:30 AM
Anyone experienced this? Any fix?

My notifications stopped about 2 weeks ago. Everything they say in forums to do, I did. None of that worked.

I uninstalled the game, and then reinstalled the game. Checked my settings, and now works. I was so scared to do this and wished upon a star that I would not lose my game. It is all there, all my gold, supplies, and dragons... nothing disappeared. My notifications now working... Yippeee...

I play on Android phone .. Samsung Galaxy S5

Added... I play other Team Lava games... All notifications stopped all at once. I uninstalled Bakery Story first to see if this worked. It did. So I followed up with my other Team Lava games. Now all my notifications now work on all my games.

LonePudding
02-19-15, 11:25 AM
My notifications stopped about 2 weeks ago. Everything they say in forums to do, I did. None of that worked.

I uninstalled the game, and then reinstalled the game. Checked my settings, and now works. I was so scared to do this and wished upon a star that I would not lose my game. It is all there, all my gold, supplies, and dragons... nothing disappeared. My notifications now working... Yippeee...

I play on Android phone .. Samsung Galaxy S5

Added... I play other Team Lava games... All notifications stopped all at once. I uninstalled Bakery Story first to see if this worked. It did. So I followed up with my other Team Lava games. Now all my notifications now work on all my games.

Hmmm...my notifications work for CS, FFS, RS2 but not DS... I'll reinstall it again, I hope it works, I'm missing out on valuable tourney time!

LonePudding
02-22-15, 07:59 AM
Any fix?

freesiawoods
02-24-15, 06:31 AM
On all my TL games the notifications are unreliable on Android. When I install a new version it works for a few days then nothing. Lately however, my DS notifications have been workingvery well.

LonePudding
02-24-15, 06:38 AM
Not fair! I wanna know when my breeding and evolutions are finished:(

mbyte68
02-24-15, 07:30 AM
On all my TL games the notifications are unreliable on Android. When I install a new version it works for a few days then nothing. Lately however, my DS notifications have been workingvery well.

working better for me on android then my iphone one half the time :)

Kennedward
02-24-15, 08:12 AM
I'm on iPhone 6 and it's working fine for me