PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Cannot see valentines kissing booth!

ladyinhotpink
02-16-15, 10:41 PM
I know the valentines event is over, but I paid real money for the kissing booth and now I cannot see it on my farm. I can tap on the space where it is supposed to be and put it in storage. When I look in my storage I can see it. But when I take it out to use as decoration it is invisible. TL please fix this or give me my gems or money back!

judyandthecat
02-17-15, 04:00 AM
I know the valentines event is over, but I paid real money for the kissing booth and now I cannot see it on my farm. I can tap on the space where it is supposed to be and put it in storage. When I look in my storage I can see it. But when I take it out to use as decoration it is invisible. TL please fix this or give me my gems or money back!

Frozen Turtle what would be super when you's return the invisible booth if you's could make it animated blowing those sweet kisses permanently!

beechbum7
02-17-15, 07:36 AM
I agree, why pay for items that cannot be used as decorations after the event is over?

SunnyDaysFarm2014
02-17-15, 11:26 AM
I am appalled by the way these games have gone worse and worse for each month that has passed. The latest discovery was in Farm Story - Valentines Event. I purchased a kissing booth with gems, full price at the beginning of the event. Now this is a purchase with real money for an item this event offered. Too open my game today, only to find that TL had stolen my kissing booth is just appalling! I have no words! This is nothing less than theft, and TL has gone too far. If you buy a washing machine, the store can't come to your home and take the item back. But TL thinks that is just fine and dandy? What the H... is wrong with you people?

It's the perfect way to loose a lot of customers, and have negativity spread about you everywhere, not to mention a law suit waiting to happen. You guys are walking around on thin ice......

FrozenTurtle
02-17-15, 12:26 PM
Thanks for these reports! We're looking into this now. Your Kissing Booths are all still there, they're just showing up as invisible. Sorry about that!

FrozenTurtle
02-17-15, 12:43 PM
This should be fixed now! Your Kissing Booths should now appear as a regular decoration for you to enjoy or place into storage if you need to make more room.