PDA

View Full Version : Valentine bait is worthless now!?!?!?

sweethutch
02-16-15, 10:36 PM
I've already posted a very heated, unhappy post in the "bugs and issues" section, however the squeaky wheel gets the grease! Now that the Event is over, the Valentine bait is useless????? It shows in the barn but when trying to fish with it, it's not an available choice of bait! I'm furious! This bait was a joke to begin with and now all the resources I used to make all my bait is just gone? When I realized it was pointless to try any further for the kitty, I stopped fishing and mining, figuring I would wait until the event was over and use my bait and tools to insure I would get items I could actually put to use. Now I had to sell all my Valentine bait (I had over 30, yes THIRTY) to make barn room since I can't get access to the bait or fish with it! This is absolutely ludicrous! Best yet, the bait sells for a whopping $35 for 10!!!! The amount of money in Iron ore and wool it takes to make 10 bait far outshines $35 measly dollars!
I'm a long time player of TL games and have rarely complained about anything on any of the forums but this tops the cake for me!!!! I've been saying for a while now that these games are a time suck vortex and you may have just lost a big spending, long time playing "customer" of not only Farm Story 2 but Restaraunt Story, Bakery Story, Fantasy Forrest story, the list goes on!
Hey, the bonus?....My house will be cleaner and I will get more sleep because I won't be up late playing these ridiculously, shameful games anymore! TL, you've screwed me over one too many times and I'm sure I'm not the only one! I have already had at least 4-5 neighbors quit playing in both FS2 and FFS. I think the flood will become much larger now! Your attention to taking care of your customers has drastically dropped this last year! I think you've become a company a little too big for your britches!