PDA

View Full Version : Where is the kissing booth ?

IrishDarling2017
02-16-15, 07:36 PM
I just noticed and some of my neighbors that our kissing booth is GONE!!!! How can they do that - when we used our gems to buy it !!! And paid full price for it 160 gems ! Why didn't they take the floats away ?? And the other items that we bought our gems for ?!

That isn't right to take away something that we have used our gems to purchase !!!

Amy_77
02-16-15, 07:44 PM
Agreed! 160 gems!!! We can't even have this as a decoration? Seems ridiculous! ��

queentina3
02-16-15, 07:44 PM
It's invisible. Click on the space where you had it to store it. Even when you take it back out right now it is still invisible. Not sure if/when they'll make it visible again. I'd think within a day or two now that the event has ended.

Amy_77
02-16-15, 07:47 PM
AND! Will TL ever let android users have a chance to enjoy the game as much as Apple users! Not really fair to them that they can't do the events or the new items! I know several players who are quitting because of that!

ladyinhotpink
02-16-15, 10:31 PM
I can't see my kissing booth either. Is TL gonna do something about this? I paid real money for this, I should be able to have it as a decoration on my farm!�� fix it or give me my gems or money back!

Clark_Wayne
02-17-15, 04:51 AM
My kissing box is invisible too but when i tap on the place , it is saying there is a kissing box !

CottageRose
02-17-15, 05:40 PM
Go into edit mode and tap in the same place. You will have the option to store your invisible kissing booth. Sooner or later, TL will fix it, but at least you can store it and see it in your inventory.