PDA

View Full Version : Running slowly

Unregistered
02-05-11, 05:12 PM
I have a question.
I have both games Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. Restaurant seems to be running a lot slower than Bakery, although I'm on the same level (35) and same expansion size. If you look at the people, you can see how slow they are walking. As far as making coins, it takes 3 times longer to get enough coins for expansion, than it takes playing Bakery Story.
Why is that?

FrenchMacaron1
02-09-11, 04:07 AM
yes that is true. i also think that is because the dish in RS give you less money that in BS

Unregistered
02-09-11, 04:57 AM
I have had that happening in RS for months now, and when I first brought it up in the forum I got no help from anybody. I have noticed tonight that it is now happening in BS, too. Everyone is pausing during each movement. One person suggested in another thread that it wouldn't be affecting our earnings, but I am not convinced. I found it seemed to happen after a large expansion in RS, but I havent done anything differently today in BS that I can blame it on. I am wondering if it had anything to do with the server maintenance this morning?

Unregistered
02-09-11, 09:46 PM
Yes, my Restaurant is slow and jerky as well, has been for probably two weeks or so. I'm a little farther in Bakery Story but it has never been a problem there.