PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Broken since Day 1!

boss_boehme
02-16-15, 10:47 AM
Hi,

Has anyone else noticed that the Inventory interface has been broken for... well forever.
It would be nice if the sub-inventories worked better. The "Consumable" and "Special" category don't contain anything. This doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't items like the "Meat Cleaver" and "Research: Aquifers" go in the special category? Or how about the Badges? If those aren't special I don't know what is.

Then there is the consumables category - how about wood and stone go in here? Along with others of the like (ie. wheat, tomato, water, fish, etc.)

The "Buildings" and "Decorations" work well. Let's get the other categories working properly! I've been playing for two years now and can't recall a time these have ever worked.

Regards,
Stefan

burritosprings
02-16-15, 11:15 AM
Might wanna submit this to game suggestions. This has been asked for before so dont expect much progress

roguebee
02-16-15, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't hold your breath for it to be implemented as I suspect somehow it would negatively impact the game's economy.

boss_boehme
02-16-15, 11:38 AM
How would it effect the game's economy? I'm just asking for some simple filtering.

queentina3
02-16-15, 02:29 PM
How would it effect the game's economy? I'm just asking for some simple filtering.

That is the standard answer we receive when we request anything, that is, if we get a response from TL at all. :)

boss_boehme
02-17-15, 04:22 PM
Ah - classic use of the "catch all"

Would really like to see this implemented. Or if nothing else just remove those two empty categories. Then maybe I won't get my hopes up.

jtdesignz
02-19-15, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't hold your breath for it to be implemented as I suspect somehow it would negatively impact the game's economy.

Every dumb thing / decision they make does that! lol

boss_boehme
02-20-15, 07:02 AM
It's just weird how this seems to be half finished (for the last 2 years). Why not just spend the development time to either take it out or finish it. Get rid of this "inbetween" state.

boss_boehme
02-27-15, 08:56 AM
It would be cool if rather than content updates, the worked on technical upgrades (like this one!)

HistoryGirl7
03-05-15, 12:48 PM
Yeah I'd really like the inventory tabs to work...

CharmOfLea
03-05-15, 02:12 PM
I just had to inquire on my dyes numbers. Good Lord! Checking the inventory is real pain (you know where)! :rolleyes:

hugpete
03-11-15, 05:10 PM
There used to be a Suggestion thread for this, but I don't see it now. :/

I, too, would love the other tabs to be functional.

ShibuyaCloth
03-16-15, 02:37 PM
Speaking about inventory. I will soon open a new u-goal, getting 200 pages of inventory :p

queentina3
03-16-15, 02:53 PM
Dang, that is a goal that would take me awhile to complete since I only have 74 pages right now. :p

shambalaya
03-16-15, 03:00 PM
146 pages for me too :-)

ShibuyaCloth
03-16-15, 03:00 PM
I had more, but with the current world event I drained quite some resources. It should be back to normal soon.