PDA

View Full Version : Record Egg Storage

ahomeforme
02-16-15, 04:03 AM
I have 20 eggs in the storage now, all one of a kind unique animal. All because my nest is always occupied breeding limited animals non-stop.

How many eggs in storage do you have?

A2TUDE
02-16-15, 05:28 AM
Seriously wow I have all the animals and not once had them in storage wow

flowless
02-16-15, 05:50 AM
I have 9 in the storage

Everytime i take away 2 or 3 animals out a new world event
Battle or tournament appear and i store them again

I dont see how a person can have all animlas all out unless he uses gems to speed breed
Or dont care much of getting limited animlas

ahomeforme
02-16-15, 06:44 AM
I have 9 in the storage

Everytime i take away 2 or 3 animals out a new world event
Battle or tournament appear and i store them again

I dont see how a person can have all animlas all out unless he uses gems to speed breed
Or dont care much of getting limited animlas

There's my problem. I am always trying for limited animals and never speed breed. My gems are saved for battles.

readysetgo888
02-16-15, 07:02 AM
I really have never understood not hatching your storage eggs. If it's an animal you don't like a lot, sure, but many of them are actually quite unique and beautiful/cool. I understand trying for limited animals, but not every limited animal is worth never even sparing a single chunk of hours now and then to get a cool animal out of storage. I am usually pretty excited to hatch my storage animals because at least I know I'm getting a NEW animal instead of another fail. I don't get it... what is the point of putting in a ton of effort to win tournaments and get world event prizes if you aren't willing to take a little time off breeding to hatch them?

But then, I've never had the mentality that I need every limited animal. The way the game works, you simply won't be able to breed every limited animal without a lot of speeding. I don't really mind missing limited animals unless it is animal I really love. I'd much rather take the time to try for a permanent animal I really love or hatch a cool prize I worked hard to earn than try for a limited animal I only kind of like. I think this makes the game less stressful.

BlueCanary
02-16-15, 08:30 AM
I have five in storage right now. I hatch them out when I get a big time difference between whats in the nest and whats in the den. It would be nice to have a second nest, but I'm in no big rush to hatch them otherwise. I'd rather keep my nest busy trying for things I don't have yet.

ninasidstorm8
02-16-15, 09:55 AM
I have 12 eggs in storage. I also hatch them when I have a big difference in nest time and breeding time. I also hatch eggs quickly for a reward or if I think I can use it for battle. Expansions have been going too slowly for me, so space to put them is also a consideration.

Em_storm
02-16-15, 10:13 AM
I have 13. I don't usually speed up the nest so I can save my gems for battling if I need. Trying for limited time animals sucks up a lot of time for me too. I actually would like to have most of them out if I had the space but expansions are going slowly. Might need to rethink my strategy.

cocauina
02-16-15, 10:17 AM
26 animals in storage

Vodelle
02-16-15, 11:05 AM
I can understand why people have a ton of eggs in storage. I only have two at the moment myself, though. It can definitely be hard to find time to hatch if you're busy trying for limiteds all the time or whatever.

(URs are actually a great time to hatch storage eggs, but that would require breeding one in the first place ha ha...)

cquinn32
02-16-15, 11:11 AM
Just another way to get you to spend gems!! Sure would be nice if WE were allowed to put stuff in there lol

Btw I spent gems getting all mine out

KatiesIslands
02-16-15, 01:15 PM
I wait until I have a long timed egg in breeding and an empty nest. It also helps if it happens just before bedtime. I pop one of the "storage eggs" onto the nest. The eggs that take longer than say.... 10-12 hours .... rarely get a chance. Most are still sitting in storage.

tuffyjkitten
02-16-15, 01:39 PM
I have 8 in storage. I don't have enough land expanded for habitats to put them in.

TokiChunsa
02-16-15, 10:34 PM
20 for me. They are already stored so if I have a new creature, I will have space since u can't store creatures u breed

ahomeforme
02-17-15, 07:10 AM
I managed to get steamtrunk, cold turkey and holly out a while back... ;-)
I happen to like most of the limited animals so far, that's why I will not stop trying. I do wish TL can give us a second nest soon as I can't wait to clear my storage. In DS, as soon as I have enough gold to spare, I bought the second nest coz there are dragons in storage waiting to be hatched.

chippychan
02-17-15, 08:49 AM
In DS, as soon as I have enough gold to spare, I bought the second nest coz there are dragons in storage waiting to be hatched.

I did that too in DS, but now the problem I have is there's only one evolution temple and well over a dozen dragons waiting to evolve, lol.

But yeah, I have a bunch of creatures waiting in my storage too. I'll bring them out when I have a long breed time pop up, but in the meantime I'd rather try for limited animals or ones I don't have yet. At least I KNOW I have the ones in storage and can bring them out whenever I want.

BellasHouse1
02-28-17, 04:28 PM
20 animals in storage...and on Android I don't have the option to store already hatched animals. I have no room to place new animals and getting bombs to mine expansion runes is ridiculously slow. I'll probably have 20 more animals in storage by the time I get 5 of my current ones out. For the Tales events, I often have to sell common animals, or the duplicate of the one required for the Tale, in order to place the new animals for the Tales. It is stupid hard to expand in Fantasy Forest....I don't have this problem in Dragon Story

themusicloverme
02-28-17, 11:46 PM
20 animals in storage...and on Android I don't have the option to store already hatched animals.

you really can't store already hatched animals, even on iOS, but I also play on an Android.

lydiatelad
03-01-17, 12:09 AM
I have 262 unique animals in my forest, and a further 101 unique eggs in storage. I have to keep a spreadsheet of all my animals. Too busy trying to breed time-limited new animals (or ones I haven't got) to get eggs out of storage.
If I can scrape enough gems, I might get a second tree.

Alideh
03-01-17, 01:58 AM
I had 25 (thought it was 30 for a while XD) and then eventually I saved up for a 2nd nest, best buy in the game. I was finally able to get those little ones out of storage.
I recommend saving up for the tree, it will take about 2-3 months to save up for one if you don't spend money on the game, but it is worth it!

AppieP
03-01-17, 08:45 AM
I have 37 in storage and 138 in the game. And I thought in the beginning to save for a extra nest, but with almost to little space and it's hard too expand, I'm not been able to put them out of my storage. It's getting to slow too collect realm runes sadly enough.

supster50
03-01-17, 10:32 AM
Right now I need 78 ruines to expand. If u r lucky enough to 2 ruines per a bomb that = 40 / 12 hr breedings = 480 hrs or about 3 weeks or so, to get an expansion. Then add the time to place the new habitat and clear the lot, and it does vary a bunch. Now if you play to win u can get about 5 to 7 animals from a leader board, about 5 u have to place in a story book plus the last one that I put in storage = 6 animals. Then u count the world event animals = 3 animals. Also the few u breed that u try for a month. Before you know it you have 60 animals in storage. I have 75 habitats and 221 animals in my forest, and have been playing for a year and 2 months only! I look at my storage vault and wish I could bring out my animals but need to place animals I breed for story books and breeding just for so. Hope this makes sense, thanks for reading this.

NannaSherry
03-02-17, 06:18 AM
Right now I need 78 ruines to expand. If u r lucky enough to 2 ruines per a bomb that = 40 / 12 hr breedings = 480 hrs or about 3 weeks or so, to get an expansion. Then add the time to place the new habitat and clear the lot, and it does vary a bunch. Now if you play to win u can get about 5 to 7 animals from a leader board, about 5 u have to place in a story book plus the last one that I put in storage = 6 animals. Then u count the world event animals = 3 animals. Also the few u breed that u try for a month. Before you know it you have 60 animals in storage. I have 75 habitats and 221 animals in my forest, and have been playing for a year and 2 months only! I look at my storage vault and wish I could bring out my animals but need to place animals I breed for story books and breeding just for so. Hope this makes sense, thanks for reading this.

No this makes perfect sense. I've been playing for a little over 2 years, have OVER 50 animals in storage and it takes 80 runes to expand. And that's the reason it takes so long. You laid out the entire time ltable perfectly. I did get a second hatching tree,@ and even though I had to bite the bullet and spend my gems on that versus a new habitat I may have wanted, it was worth it. I did hatch some animals I wanted out, but again, expansion takes far too long in this game. But a second tree (& it doesn't take up much room, like a small farm) is a smart move. Plus when you have story books etc and need to breed and hatch animals it helps when you are getting fails. If we could spend our coins (I now have nearly a billion, yes that's a billion, and a half) on runes or habitats, that'd help. But overall I enjoy the game, play for fun, and do what I can. But players who are a year and under, you will see how fast that storage tab builds up.

JustKay
03-12-17, 10:44 PM
They should implement a stable like in DS. Some place where you can just store a bunch of hatched animals you don't like looking at. I know that eases the pressure to buy gems, but seriously the cost to pay to house just a handful of newly hatched animals is insane.

Eluzyion
03-12-17, 11:38 PM
They should implement a stable like in DS. Some place where you can just store a bunch of hatched animals you don't like looking at. I know that eases the pressure to buy gems, but seriously the cost to pay to house just a handful of newly hatched animals is insane.

I agree we could use a stable, but the one in DS only holds 5 animals when you buy it then it's 70 gold to upgrade, don't know what the amt of animals increases to because I've stopped buying any gold in that game.. But having the space to store a few animals til you can expand and place them back, just to be able to place new ones is helpful.

In order to be able to actually enjoy the animals we work so hard for that are hidden away in storage would be for the Devs to add more maps, with transportation that costs coins to deliver animals between maps, not only could we place storage animals but we could move enough off the "main map" so that people wouldn't crash trying to load the game. The animal transported could go directly to a habitat or to the stable if habitats are full. A mine for each map, to expand each map, shop access for each map etc. people would buy more habitats, be able to start fresh with low rune cost expansion on each new map increases as they grow like the main map, it'd be a win/win for Devs and players in my opinion. Note: breeding would have to recognize any animal from any map, as would battle arena..but the growth potential is there so is keeping the player base growing and active, again win/win! :)

I won't mention names, but in one game I play they have coin charge for transportation between maps, in another the storage building is global so every animal in storage can be seen and placed on different maps, you pay for storage "slots" with coin which increases or the option of game money if players are short on coin..both solutions work for other highly animated games so implementing it on FFS would help in all kinds of ways. The games mentioned above as examples have 5 maps on on each game with room to add more..

Silverrain1
03-13-17, 12:53 PM
I love the idea of more maps Eluzyion! (And the points you made to go with it, new mines, shops etc per area. That wld b cool and maybe each map could have different colours or themes or something) Your idea sounds fantastic. You must have experience in this sort of field. I know I never would have thought of something like that

joonggiejj33
03-13-17, 09:30 PM
Erm... though I'm seriously need to clear my storage since I have 38 eggs yet to hatch. Habitates full and not enough realm runes for me to expand. Need to keep breeding to earn bomb. Having hard time now to get realm runes for expand.

JustKay
03-13-17, 10:39 PM
I agree we could use a stable, but the one in DS only holds 5 animals when you buy it then it's 70 gold to upgrade, don't know what the amt of animals increases to because I've stopped buying any gold in that game.. But having the space to store a few animals til you can expand and place them back, just to be able to place new ones is helpful.

It maxes out at 80 dragons, and the last upgrade cost more than 1000 gold... but it was still worth it. I spent saved gold (ie. gems) for the sanity it brings. I'm sure many others did as DS is bursting at the seams with dragons. That's money S8 is leaving on the table.

Eluzyion
03-14-17, 06:21 AM
It maxes out at 80 dragons, and the last upgrade cost more than 1000 gold... but it was still worth it. I spent saved gold (ie. gems) for the sanity it brings. I'm sure many others did as DS is bursting at the seams with dragons. That's money S8 is leaving on the table.

Thx for that info. :) I'd guess they'd do it similar here IF they gave a stable to us at all, since they seem to use similar formats in their games. They have a separate map too but it isn't for moving animals around to get some off of the main loading map, it's a separate entity where the nest there seems to interfere with the one on the main map in many cases, so to me it's a bit of a flawed structure (I started using it but got bored of the 2nd area easily with the way you have to feed the meter) so stopped even going there lol I found I prefer this game so put more into it and hope they do as well :)

BiggerBubbles
03-14-17, 02:09 PM
I have 292 animals out, have about 108 to hatch, may have miscounted. Try to get rid of doubles when I can so as not to get confused. I have been playing since the beginning, but only buy gems if absolutely necessary. I have a lot of common 3 animal storage as I can't afford to buy gems to change them over so that means more in storage. Wish you could have a second storage for hatched snimals. Some beautiful ones I would love to substitute for others.

JanineQuinty
03-16-17, 12:38 AM
I have like 30 New animals in storage and on top of that a lot of double eggs. Between all events I Sometimes hatch a New egg from my storage or a double one which I sell. When I keep breeding eggs from my storage, I'm going to miss a lot of points in events.

JustKay
03-16-17, 08:46 PM
Thx for that info. :) I'd guess they'd do it similar here IF they gave a stable to us at all, since they seem to use similar formats in their games. They have a separate map too but it isn't for moving animals around to get some off of the main loading map, it's a separate entity where the nest there seems to interfere with the one on the main map in many cases, so to me it's a bit of a flawed structure (I started using it but got bored of the 2nd area easily with the way you have to feed the meter) so stopped even going there lol I found I prefer this game so put more into it and hope they do as well :)

Unfortunately my gut feel is that a lot of features in DS won't make it to FFS. DS pioneered a lot of new ideas, and in that game they can easily see what works and doesn't, what make money and what doesn't. You can already see how those lessons learned shape FFS. Gem giving animals create gems at a slower rate, and an odd number so that collecting them precisely is not as easy as in DS. You have to buy two of each gem animal to make any decent income. The comment wall was never implemented as this was more trouble than it was worth, and it positions FFS as more child friendly with less bullying and abuse. Evolution times are different to hatching times to make remembering and planning a bit more challenging. This also allows the breed times for Fire Pony and Pandaffil, etc to be at least 1 hour without changing the new starting game tutorial speed (10-30 second hatching), but still making breeding a red/green diamond hybrid more difficult than on DS. In DS you can spend a just few hours breeding non-stop to get your first red/green diamond hybrids. These are all actually pretty business smart decisions made on prior experience with DS.

More specifically to this thread topic, the stable kind of takes the pressure off to expand, when expansions motivate people to keep breeding and playing. I guess if you did the math, the gems required to expand a stable probably pale in comparison to the gems required to expand to a new area and build a new habitat.