PDA

View Full Version : How do I hire another cashier?

Unregistered
02-05-11, 05:09 PM
I bought a new cash register but no one is standing at it? Can I hire new people? If I can't I just spent 40,000 coins on a cash register!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:06 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/search.php?searchid=101807

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:11 PM
Good question, the answer you can't,,hire anybody. Who ever made this game is 8years old. And kids today have a better imagination

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:24 PM
Good question, the answer you can't,,hire anybody. Who ever made this game is 8years old. And kids today have a better imagination

Looking forward to the release of your new game in the app store. When will that be?

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:45 PM
there has been a dozen threads asking the same question. Can you please look it up before you post something that has been answered a billion times?
The person behind the first cash register represents you, and there's only going to be one you.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 10:28 PM
Haha is no a dumb question..yes why on earth will u sell the same register and u don't have another cashier. Anyway she docent. Move,she standing there like a robot.I notice she also come,s too the bakery and buys with the same clothes,the costumers are ugly.there is this guy he look like he took petopismol creepy,,, lava u are making. Money ripping people .at least have waitress.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 10:38 PM
Haha is no a dumb question..yes why on earth will u sell the same register and u don't have another cashier. Anyway she docent. Move,she standing there like a robot.I notice she also come,s too the bakery and buys with the same clothes,the costumers are ugly.there is this guy he look like he took petopismol creepy,,, lava u are making. Money ripping people .at least have waitress.

Yes, lets add more animations so that the game slows down even more.

CosmicBaby
02-07-11, 01:26 PM
So for those who want a clear answer without having to weed through all the sarcasm: the conclusion = Don't buy a new cash register, because it's pointless. They should just remove it from the store to avoid confusion.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 09:26 PM
Well I think there is a reason why team lava left the cashier in the store. If you carelessly move your stuffs around or store them to decorate your bakery, instead of put things into the inventory, you unintentionally sell them. Especially to the cashier, without it, the customers may not be able to consume your food. You will definitely need to buy new cashier right?