PDA

View Full Version : Voting for items back

Gregoryrichkid
02-16-15, 01:28 AM
Just when I thought I ran out of ideas for Restaurant Story, I thought of this one.

Voting for items back! To explain this a little better, what if every week players got to vote on what item they want to see come back for a limited time? This could include tables, chairs, wallpapers, boxes, decorations, etc. This would be perfect for those who didn't have enough gems or coins to get an item they really wanted at the time, and now it's gone. I suppose every week Wednesday, four new items would pop up for voting. Everyday till the next Wednesday, players will be reminded to vote if they haven't already. Just like how everyday players get the notification when opening the game, that they're new items. When voting time is over, the item with the top votes, will be implemented back into the game for purchase. Maybe even seasonal items that a lot of people enjoyed. Let me know what you think.

chusy8id
02-27-15, 08:37 AM
Just when I thought I ran out of ideas for Restaurant Story, I thought of this one.

Voting for items back! To explain this a little better, what if every week players got to vote on what item they want to see come back for a limited time? This could include tables, chairs, wallpapers, boxes, decorations, etc. This would be perfect for those who didn't have enough gems or coins to get an item they really wanted at the time, and now it's gone. I suppose every week Wednesday, four new items would pop up for voting. Everyday till the next Wednesday, players will be reminded to vote if they haven't already. Just like how everyday players get the notification when opening the game, that they're new items. When voting time is over, the item with the top votes, will be implemented back into the game for purchase. Maybe even seasonal items that a lot of people enjoyed. Let me know what you think.

Maybe seasonal items would only be able to be voted when it's the right season?

STAR1126
03-03-15, 08:30 PM
I love that idea!! I had to transfer my game once and there were several things that did not transfer!! I was quite upset because they were items bought or earned during a goal, therefore they were irreplaceable! I think this is a very good idea!!

matty998
03-04-15, 11:48 AM

I think this is a great idea! I missed a lot of limited time only items.

ldg9
03-22-15, 12:24 AM
I like the idea also. Three items I would like to get are Vampire Bat table, Spiderweb chair and Lace chair.