PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at level 82

MacChelsea
02-16-15, 01:01 AM
Impossible to pass through but I don't have enough gold bars to buy 5 more moves (even though I'm not sure if 5 are enough). Is this the stage where I must pay to get through?

heeheeheehaw
02-18-15, 09:04 PM
Impossible to pass through but I don't have enough gold bars to buy 5 more moves (even though I'm not sure if 5 are enough). Is this the stage where I must pay to get through?

Yes I believe also that it is impossible. You need almost 7100 points in 20 moves. You can get 1200 by breaking all the glass so now 5900. That is almost 300 points per move you would need. You can get the odd 500 by hitting all the gems. Even if you could hit them all say 6 times (that would be every 3 moves so unlikely) that is 3000 points so now you need 2900 points. You only get 109 points or is it 106 per attack so if all four pets attack even 3 times (probably not)that is around 1300 points. Now you are down to needing 1600 points. You only get 40 some points for a hit of three plus one point for each additional stone so lucky and unlikely to get 80 points per moves. Bottom line. You can't get enough points even if you play the perfect game. Too bad. I was enjoying the game!

MacChelsea
02-21-15, 01:43 AM
That's too bad. I think it's a great game until then. I always think it's better for a game to charge me for $1 or $2 and then lt me finish it, instead of the infinite greed of charging for impossible missions.

kalia20
02-23-15, 10:12 PM
Same issue here. Can't even get close to beating this, even with several potions and blasters with different tries. Same complaints on app page as well about level 82 and pets abilities being changed. Not happy with that. If the next update doesn't fix I'm done with team lava games

orleansparish
03-21-15, 05:04 PM
Is this available in any other country other than New Zealand?