PDA

View Full Version : Coin Collection

hoffm1179
02-15-15, 11:40 PM
Within the last 3-4 days or so, I have started having the issue of when I am not actively playing the game, I don't collect any coins. It's as if my restaurant closes if I am not actually playing the game. This really slows down my progress, as I can't really cook anything that I don't already have out in my counters, as they don't sell out when I don't know the game up and playing. For the first couple weeks I have played this game, this wasn't the case, so not sure what changed and why...

Any help?

lncomparable
02-16-15, 04:14 AM
Ensure your servers are moving and not trapped by your counters. Also, ensure your seats are accessible. Perhaps you can take a picture of your restaurant and post it here?

hoffm1179
02-16-15, 10:45 AM
Definitely not an issue with the servers or my tables not being accessible. Not sure what the deal is...

hoffm1179
02-16-15, 11:47 AM
Figured it out... I guess my guests are only smart enough to seat themselves only when the game is open. Having my hostess blocked in the corner means no one can sit themselves when the game is not running. I just moved the hostess and all is good now...