PDA

View Full Version : Gifting neighbors

chelle225
02-15-15, 09:41 AM
My game only allows me to send gifts to 3 neighbors a day. Why can't we gift all of our neighbors? :confused:

lisat727
03-03-15, 05:33 PM
Hello! I'd like to add to that - I have over 100 neighbors - can we get a "select all" button rather than having to click on them all? :) more time to play the game! Thanks!!!

midgetsocks
04-13-15, 09:47 AM
In my game I can gift more than 3 but I have to do it though the Social section, click on neighbors then send mystery box.

But they only gift me back coins. I guess they don't get mystery boxes from me they only get coins? Not sure.

queentina3
04-13-15, 11:09 AM
In my game I can gift more than 3 but I have to do it though the Social section, click on neighbors then send mystery box.

But they only gift me back coins. I guess they don't get mystery boxes from me they only get coins? Not sure.

This is an old thread that when it was started, we could only gift three people. We all can only gift mystery boxes and they contain cheese, egg, bread, coins, and very few quick serves. Most likely your neighbors are only getting coins from you as well.

ginrae22
04-13-15, 06:53 PM
I just want to be able to see who has gifted me to gift back. I'm sending gifts every day and I'm not receding literally ANY in return. Please fix this TL!!!

queentina3
04-14-15, 04:50 AM
I just want to be able to see who has gifted me to gift back. I'm sending gifts every day and I'm not receding literally ANY in return. Please fix this TL!!!

Something is very wrong or the people you're sending the gifts too are no longer playing. If they were then I'd think they'd accept the gift, and the only way to do that is to hit the "accept and return" button, which then sends a gift back to the person they just accepted a gift from (unless they've already sent out their 20, which is a possibility, though the odds of that.......)

TiegansSpot
05-14-15, 07:02 AM

Originally, I too noticed that I was sending the max gifts I was allowed per day, by clicking all of my neighbors, granted, many did not receive because I maxed out, but I wasn't getting many in return. For the past couple of weeks, I have been gifting to my neighbors with 3 or 4 hearts first, because that tells me they are still involved daily in the game. I visit and tip all neighbors daily, but only those with high social ratings get the gift priority. I've been receiving a gift from every neighbor I gift to, since then. It's a bit more time consuming, but it does pay off. :-)