PDA

View Full Version : Cookbook/Recipe book: Organized by appliance type

ongakuonna
02-15-15, 02:44 AM
edit (KP)- Added link to this thread to the Game Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76788-Restaurant-Story-2-Guide&p=1029952&viewfull=1#post1029952)

All appliances have been updated to the current game version (v1.6)

Recipes that received changes are:

Osso Buco - Commercial Range, $500 profit increase/250 extra servings + recipe change (requires tomato sauce)
Meatloaf - Commercial Oven, $550 profit increase/30 extra servings + recipe change (requires tomato sauce)
Vanilla Milkshake - Drink Maker, $720 profit increase/120 extra servings + recipe change (requires vanilla)
Lobster Bisque - Chateau Stove, $570 profit increase/190 extra servings + recipe change (requires tomato sauce)
Creme Brulee - Chateau Oven, no profit increase/decreae/or servings + recipe change (requires vanilla)

http://i.imgur.com/dLEkat2.png

http://i.imgur.com/yF0BTOi.png

http://i.imgur.com/1eG0RPv.png

http://i.imgur.com/xgZeP8b.png

http://i.imgur.com/Die3cDW.png

http://i.imgur.com/OCryDNQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/4ri7sIK.png

http://i.imgur.com/tp5LCvw.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZJ4lm9N.png

Angelymer9
02-15-15, 02:52 AM
Wooowwwww AMAZING! I'm a visual type too, so would LOVE to see more. Great work!! Thanks :D

tiggerhobbes
02-15-15, 04:48 AM
That looks great, I'm dying to see something for the drinks machine.

Too expensive to unlock one by one to find out which recipe is worth doing.

queentina3
02-15-15, 08:57 AM
Please keep going with this as I'll definitely use it and I'm a very visual person as well. You've done a fantastic job thus far!

cquinn32
02-15-15, 09:59 AM
Nice work!!

travelingcircus
02-15-15, 01:37 PM
Very nice. Thanks for taking the time to do this and share.

ongakuonna
02-15-15, 02:03 PM
Salad bar is up!

dragon2046
02-15-15, 02:10 PM
Really awesome. Thank u :)

fatbearsecondary
02-15-15, 02:35 PM
Wow, this is just fantastic. Let's see this stickied at the top, please!

queentina3
02-15-15, 02:46 PM
There are two things I really, really love about this and I thank you so much for going to all the hard work to provide it to us.

The first thing I love is the ability to see the recipe ingredients and information on the ones that are still locked for me.

The second is that I can now decide ahead of time when or if I should unlock an ingredient as I'll have foreknowledge on how often I may use it due to my level, available appliances, and consistency of the ingredient I may be using for something else. For instance when I was trying to master Quiche for the goal it was such a pain as I really wanted to use the peppers for other recipes but I couldn't as I needed to hoard them for that recipe alone and it takes forever to restock.

Thanks again for doing this!!!

nmishii
02-15-15, 03:21 PM
That looks great, I'm dying to see something for the drinks machine.

Too expensive to unlock one by one to find out which recipe is worth doing.

veggie juice - 2 each apples, lettuce, carrots. Earns 1470, 6xp. 1hr. X294
ginger tea - 2 ginger, 2 lemons. Earns 4050, 11xp. 5hr. X1350
orange juice - 1 orange. Earns 480, 3 Xp. 10 min. X80.

apples take 1 hr to replenish, lemons 2 hr, oranges 4 hr

ongakuonna
02-15-15, 10:04 PM
Drink Maker is up! Sorry I don't have the pink lemonade quite yet. I'm only level 47 so I will get to that just as soon as I get there. :)

ETA: A special credit to my friend Summer who provided the Vanilla Milkshake info! I never bothered to learn it because of needing all my sugar for mastery and then Valentine's Day directly after, so thank you very much, Summer!

lncomparable
02-16-15, 04:10 AM
Would like to contribute ��
Pink Lemonade:

ongakuonna
02-16-15, 10:30 AM
Would like to contribute ��
Pink Lemonade:

Thanks a lot! I'll add this when I get the chance.

Is there any other info anyone wishes there was on these? Let me know! :)

cquinn32
02-16-15, 10:49 AM
Your doing an awesome job!! It would be awesome to know how much the recipes and ingredients cost to unlock. I'm at level 40 right now and like to plan ahead. I haven't been keeping track myself lol but I'll start. Maybe that info is already somewhere in the forum and I just havent found it.

tiggerhobbes
02-16-15, 10:54 AM
Thank you ongakuonna, nmishii and incomparable. That helps me a great daeal, thanks for being so responsive and quick to help out a fellow forumite!

ongakuonna
02-16-15, 11:09 AM
Your doing an awesome job!! It would be awesome to know how much the recipes and ingredients cost to unlock. I'm at level 40 right now and like to plan ahead. I haven't been keeping track myself lol but I'll start. Maybe that info is already somewhere in the forum and I just havent found it.

Before I started making this, I regretted not taking screen shots of those as I leveled up in the game. I would have loved to include that info here!

The best I can do for you is tell you that the most expensive recipe I recall was somewhere in the neighborhood of 210k? And I don't believe any of the ingredients ever went over 100k to unlock but I honestly just click first and ask questions later in that department >.< I get so excited when I level and can unlock something new!
Maybe someone else has more info or a better memory than I do! Cheers, cquinn.

cquinn32
02-16-15, 11:26 AM
Before I started making this, I regretted not taking screen shots of those as I leveled up in the game. I would have loved to include that info here!

The best I can do for you is tell you that the most expensive recipe I recall was somewhere in the neighborhood of 210k? And I don't believe any of the ingredients ever went over 100k to unlock but I honestly just click first and ask questions later in that department >.< I get so excited when I level and can unlock something new!
Maybe someone else has more info or a better memory than I do! Cheers, cquinn.

Haha I do the same

Thank you,

mamareader02
02-16-15, 11:43 AM
Thank you so much,I've been waiting for something like this,very grateful

enaid03
02-16-15, 12:29 PM
Wow, this is fantastic. This is such a great visual that now tells me what I thought I was cooking for the best profit, well, is not the best.

I've been trying to figure out what items should go toward which appliance. So far I'm definitely out in left field.

Thanks again! I can't wait for the other appliances.

WinnyWoos
02-16-15, 01:42 PM
These are AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for your time and effort into making these!!!!! Very thankful and much appreciated Ongakuonna!!!!!

cquinn32
02-16-15, 05:12 PM
Can this thread be made a sticky please :-)

mamareader02
02-16-15, 05:24 PM
Can this thread be made a sticky please :-)

I second that motion!:)

dmist24
02-16-15, 05:39 PM
we definitely need this.. it would be good also to cover low level appliance - e.g. basic stove, oven for us newbies... I badly need the data for coins per servings of each dish

ongakuonna
02-16-15, 05:43 PM
Commercial Oven is UP! (it's at the very top) I'm going to put them in the order that they are unlocked. And now I've been doing this too long. I'm starting to name my editing pieces after Taylor Swift songs.... I got a Blank Space Baby! But I really did have a blank space....so it made sense, I swear!

queentina3
02-16-15, 06:28 PM
Commercial Oven is UP! (it's at the very top) I'm going to put them in the order that they are unlocked. And now I've been doing this too long. I'm starting to name my editing pieces after Taylor Swift songs.... I got a Blank Space Baby! But I really did have a blank space....so it made sense, I swear!

LOL!!! These really are a huge help. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

ETA: Lobster Thermindor is missing from the Commercial Oven. ;)

queentina3
02-16-15, 06:31 PM
we definitely need this.. it would be good also to cover low level appliance - e.g. basic stove, oven for us newbies... I badly need the data for coins per servings of each dish

Until she gets it up this link should help. It is a bit hard to read as I didn't realize my columns wouldn't stay, but it at least gives you the $ per serving for now. :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78183-Brag-your-recipe!&p=1056269&viewfull=1#post1056269

ongakuonna
02-16-15, 06:49 PM
LOL!!! These really are a huge help. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

ETA: Lobster Thermindor is missing from the Commercial Oven. ;)

Eek thanks! That's what I get for staring at my computer for this long...! Commercial Oven will be back after these commercial messages! See what I did there?

mcmug17
02-17-15, 09:42 AM
Thank you so much for doing this!!! :o

c4r3n
02-17-15, 04:13 PM
Eek thanks! That's what I get for staring at my computer for this long...! Commercial Oven will be back after these commercial messages! See what I did there?

Lol...all the hard work AND a sense of humor

ongakuonna
02-17-15, 10:00 PM

Did the Diner Stove next just for you :)

queentina3
02-18-15, 10:38 AM
Thanks for updating this, it is such a huge help!

stewyb111
02-18-15, 05:43 PM
Any chance you can do the Chateau Stove as well? Please!

ongakuonna
02-18-15, 11:45 PM
Any chance you can do the Chateau Stove as well? Please!

Yep! I will do them all. I just need to find some more free time. Got a bit busy the past couple of days but I should be able to have that one done by this weekend.

mamareader02
02-19-15, 07:40 AM
Yep! I will do them all. I just need to find some more free time. Got a bit busy the past couple of days but I should be able to have that one done by this weekend.

Thank you,I'm coming up to 47 and want to know the recipe for the sundae,and this thread is very helpful:)

ongakuonna
02-20-15, 09:12 PM
Chateau Stove is complete and posted.

tiggerhobbes
02-20-15, 11:13 PM
Yay awesome, I guess Chateau Oven next :-)

Say, do you remember what expansion was needed for ratatouille? (I shudder just saying this word, I don't like rats, especially not in my food, ick.)

ongakuonna
02-21-15, 12:00 AM
Yay awesome, I guess Chateau Oven next :-)

Say, do you remember what expansion was needed for ratatouille? (I shudder just saying this word, I don't like rats, especially not in my food, ick.)

I'm actually going to go back and finish up the Commercial Range and Diner Oven. I know there were some asking for the lower level appliances and I was trying to respond to any requests posted for specific appliances.
So far, no one had even mentioned the Chateau Oven so that was second to last on my list, not sure if too many people are even to that point? But don't fear, it will get done. I have all the recipes unlocked and learned for that appliance as well. :) :) :)

tiggerhobbes
02-21-15, 12:12 AM
Oops totally forgot about those!

No worries, I think you are right, not many people can use those recipes yet so doing the diner series would benefit more players. Take your time, I'm not in any hurry :)

Iconoclast1919
02-21-15, 07:07 PM
Thank you for this! I came here looking for exactly this! Can you please add the Commercial Stove as well?

ongakuonna
02-23-15, 12:47 AM
Thank you for this! I came here looking for exactly this! Can you please add the Commercial Stove as well?

Done! :) Sorry it took awhile >.<

travelingcircus
02-23-15, 08:39 AM
These illustrations you have put together have really opened my eyes. I don't think I will ever cook steak and eggs again!

I had over 5,000 of them on my counter taking up space for one coin apiece.

travelingcircus
02-24-15, 02:27 PM
Does anyone know how many servings/coins for creme brulle. I am debating on buying the oven and learning recipe now or later. Is that the only recipe for that appliance?

stewyb111
02-24-15, 06:04 PM
Are you able to please do the Chateau Oven as well? Assuming you are up to level 44!?

Thanks

nmishii
02-24-15, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know how many servings/coins for creme brulle. I am debating on buying the oven and learning recipe now or later. Is that the only recipe for that appliance?

220 servings, 5 coins/serving, 40 min. 2 cream, 2 sugar, 2 eggs.

Ginger snaps also - 800 servings, 3 coins/serving, 2 hrs. And strawberry shortcake but Locked for me.

coq au vin and baked onion soup also, but mine are locked by expansion. Working on exp 11.

travelingcircus
02-24-15, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the info while we patiently wait for the rest of the appliances to be updated!

WildAjjax
02-24-15, 09:40 PM
First off I need to give you a huuuuge thank you for all of this incredible work. Glancing over the list I see I have been making quite a few dishes and not getting quite as much for them as I thought so you've opened up my eyes. It's clean, easy to read and vastly more informative than anything inside the actual app. (Get on it TL) -claps- I only ask that maybe add the valentine oven if you'd feel it worth the effort. I know there are only five recipes on it but it would be nice to just see all the appliances. :3

tiggerhobbes
02-24-15, 11:52 PM
220 servings, 5 coins/serving, 40 min. 2 cream, 2 sugar, 2 eggs.

Ginger snaps also - 800 servings, 3 coins/serving, 2 hrs. And strawberry shortcake but Locked for me.

coq au vin and baked onion soup also, but mine are locked by expansion. Working on exp 11.

Thanks!!! That's all I wanted to know LOL.

Headsup, you need to expand to 13 for Coq Au Vin >____<

ellyse99
02-25-15, 08:11 AM
Thanks, this's great. :) I only have a few (about 10?) recipes left to unlock, but it's good to know in advance.
Anyone "value" dishes differently, though? Instead of how much each dish earns, I value by revenue per unit ingredient, for each ingredient used for the dish.

travelingcircus
02-25-15, 11:28 AM
ellyse99 I will be honest with you, I do not perform all these fancy calculations so have no idea. I would be interested to hear all about it though.

I have changed my cooking habits a few times based on other peoples observations and am always open to suggestions.

nmishii
02-25-15, 12:00 PM
Thanks!!! That's all I wanted to know LOL.

Headsup, you need to expand to 13 for Coq Au Vin >____<

Thanks. It's taking a while to get to exp 11. It's going to be a long time before I get to 13. I'm glad I used my hammers to upgrade my pantry rather than expand to 11.

ongakuonna
02-25-15, 09:13 PM
Added Chateau Oven now. I see there is a pretty strong need for it! Sorry I've been so busy lately, ladies.

nmishii
02-25-15, 10:06 PM
Added Chateau Oven now. I see there is a pretty strong need for it! Sorry I've been so busy lately, ladies.

Thanks so much for adding all the ovens and stoves. It's really helpful.

tiggerhobbes
02-26-15, 12:01 AM
Thanks, very sad that none of them are 6 coins recipe. Guess there's no hurrying to unlock for me. Thanks for sharing to help us make decisions.

rosewaterlily
02-26-15, 01:42 PM
Thank you so much for posting all these recipes, ongakuonna!

Vanilla milkshake is the last 6 coin recipe I haven't unlocked and that gets next priority. Maybe will unlock coq au vin after that since it has so many servings, and would be good to stack house spice on.

cquinn32
02-26-15, 06:34 PM
how much higher do these prices get to unlock recipes? That price to unlock vanilla milkshake is crazy!!

mamareader02
02-26-15, 07:17 PM
Thank you so much for posting all these recipes, ongakuonna!

Vanilla milkshake is the last 6 coin recipe I haven't unlocked and that gets next priority. Maybe will unlock coq au vin after that since it has so many servings, and would be good to stack house spice on.

I love the coq au vin,large amount of servings,good coins,and I can keep it always on the stove ,using my onions carefully.the ratatouille is on constantly,only at night do I change it out.

WinnyWoos
02-26-15, 09:22 PM
how much higher do these prices get to unlock recipes? That price to unlock vanilla milkshake is crazy!!

Holy cow, no doubt about that!!! I just leveled up to 44 and nearly choked when I saw the $ needed to learn it!!! They are proud of that Vanilla Milkshake. So yea, I came over here to see if it's worth the money to learn it. Now I have to decide on learning that or getting the new oven. But with the new oven, there's also a recipe to learn and I don't even wanna know how much it costs. So I guess I'll just learn the milkshake and think on the oven.....sheesh. Better get back to cooking...haha, gonna need every coin I can get from here on out...ekk!

nmishii
02-27-15, 11:02 PM

Ginger Snaps 97000 14hr
Apple Cider 79000 9.5hr
Chicken Salad 22000 15min
Mandarin Salad 119000 11hr

hessa333
03-01-15, 08:10 AM
Will you be adding the diner oven and valentines oven? I'd love to see how many valentines I need to unlock the recipes in the valentines oven so I can buy them when they're on sale. ;)

ellyse99
03-01-15, 08:44 AM
Will you be adding the diner oven and valentines oven? I'd love to see how many valentines I need to unlock the recipes in the valentines oven so I can buy them when they're on sale. ;)

Yes, I'm waiting for the diner oven as well. :)
Other than the 1st recipe, all the subsequent recipes for the Valentine oven cost 20 Valentines to unlock.

ongakuonna
03-02-15, 08:55 AM

Yes, I meant to have that Diner Oven done by now. I'm so sorry. Very busy *argh* I will try my best to do it tonight and if I can't get to it tonight I'll put it on my agenda for tomorrow no matter what.

ongakuonna
03-03-15, 05:29 AM
Ok I'm starting the Diner Oven right now! But I just updated the Diner Stove quickly to include the new recipe Home Run Breakfast. Enjoy :)

seliazaj
03-03-15, 05:49 AM
This is really great work. Thank you!

PraxisOfGood
03-03-15, 05:58 AM
In fact, it's such great work that it got incorporated into the game! \o/

travelingcircus
03-03-15, 06:53 AM
I don't see the home run breakfast in my game.

PraxisOfGood
03-03-15, 06:55 AM
You need to update the game. Once you do, the cookbook will have many additional features.

ongakuonna
03-03-15, 07:00 AM
Diner Oven DONE whew! 90 minutes. That's the fastest I've ever done one! I'll do Valentine's Day Oven a little later. Gotta run for now =/

ongakuonna
03-03-15, 07:01 AM
Diner Oven DONE whew! 90 minutes. That's the fastest I've ever done one! I'll do Valentine's Day Oven a little later. Gotta run for now =/

I hope I didn't screw it up somehow in my haste... lol

travelingcircus
03-03-15, 07:20 AM
Thanks for all your hard work!!

I will go and update my game.

queentina3
03-05-15, 09:02 AM
After all your hard work and some of these will have to be redone to incorporate the new ingredients they added to some recipes. :(

WildAjjax
03-05-15, 01:40 PM
I'm saving all the images so I can compare the old recipes with the new ones. I thank you for all your hard work and it really bites about a lot of them changing due to this update.

ongakuonna
03-06-15, 06:55 AM
After all your hard work and some of these will have to be redone to incorporate the new ingredients they added to some recipes. :(

Piece of cake. Editing already finished pictures is no prob. :)

I'm saving all the images so I can compare the old recipes with the new ones. I thank you for all your hard work and it really bites about a lot of them changing due to this update.

I have listed all the recipe ingredient changes, profit earned and number of servings increases (or lack of) at the top of the post for all to reference in case not everyone saved the old photos like you did :)

mcmug17
03-06-15, 09:48 AM
Feel free to use any of my images in the following thread for pizza oven to fill the gaps.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79335-Which-pizza-are-you-learning

queentina3
03-09-15, 02:41 PM
Piece of cake. Editing already finished pictures is no prob. :)

I have listed all the recipe ingredient changes, profit earned and number of servings increases (or lack of) at the top of the post for all to reference in case not everyone saved the old photos like you did :)

Awesome job! I really wish that Kooky would put this thread as a sticky as it is more useful then the game guide, IMO.

infinitelove19
03-10-15, 05:53 AM
Awesome job! I really wish that Kooky would put this thread as a sticky as it is more useful then the game guide, IMO.

Agreed! It is awesome & many thanks for all the hard work!!! :-)

I am currently in the process of revamping which dishes I make. Giving priority to Coq au Vin with house spice, since it has 2,665 servings, but at 2 coins per dish isn't worth the counter space without the good spice. I used to use this appliance primarily for ginger cookies and creme brulee, but with the changes to spice grow times & addition to recipes I simply can't keep those up. Am level 49, so focussing on maximizing my income stream & utilization of resources. Once I finish the sandwich master, no more recipes yielding below 3 coins & no priority given to items below 4! ;-)

travelingcircus
03-10-15, 08:47 AM
I agree that it should be sticky on top. This will prevent having to scroll through posts every time someone needs to reference it. Obviously it is very useful to people as it has over 5,000 views.

I look forward to the new updates!

mommydiner2
03-11-15, 06:56 AM
You rock!!!!

all appliances have been updated to the current game version (v1.6)

recipes that received changes are:

osso buco - commercial range, $500 profit increase/250 extra servings + recipe change (requires tomato sauce)
meatloaf - commercial oven, $550 profit increase/30 extra servings + recipe change (requires tomato sauce)
vanilla milkshake - drink maker, $720 profit increase/120 extra servings + recipe change (requires vanilla)
lobster bisque - chateau stove, $570 profit increase/190 extra servings + recipe change (requires tomato sauce)
creme brulee - chateau oven, no profit increase/decreae/or servings + recipe change (requires vanilla)

http://i.imgur.com/dlekat2.png

http://i.imgur.com/yf0btoi.png

http://i.imgur.com/1eg0rpv.png

http://i.imgur.com/xgzep8b.png

http://i.imgur.com/die3cdw.png

http://i.imgur.com/ocrydnq.png

http://i.imgur.com/4ri7sik.png

http://i.imgur.com/tp5lcvw.png

http://i.imgur.com/zj4lm9n.png

TruSlayer
03-11-15, 07:58 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Great job! I don't understand why they won't sticky this thread.

qwinx
03-11-15, 11:30 PM
Thanks so much for this very helpful quick guide of the recipes. :cool::o I wish we could see these more appetizing looks of the food (salad and drinks in round glass, the carrot cake, quiche, apple ginger chicken, etc.) in the current game. But I prefer the uniform plates of the different sushi. The cute graphics drives me to continue playing.. Hope they will consider that for the next update.:rolleyes:

kooky panda
03-12-15, 11:10 AM
Wow!! Great job! This thread needs a sticky!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScOisk1KRh2VEM8sxzqgHW7rvwOwFGB lWodv_1ucvrlZKCujZ3

queentina3
03-12-15, 12:34 PM
Yay, thanks kooky!!!

babydollfire
03-13-15, 04:09 PM
So much hardwork and thoughtfulness put in to this to share for all! Thank you for making this, I love to refer to it! Also, thanks to kooky for making it sticky! ;)

queentina3
03-16-15, 03:19 PM
FYI!!! This needs to be updated again as TL changed the recipes, AGAIN. Here is my post from another thread.

What the heck, TL??? Why do you keep messing with existing recipes???

Cucumber Sandwich now requires Mayo when it didn't before!

I haven't checked them all yet but I will to see if you've changed any others. Please stop doing this! Once you've decided on a recipe and released it, leave it the heck alone!

GRRRRR!!! :mad:

Salmon Sushi is also changed! It now requires 1 Ginger Spice.
Tuna Roll is also changed! It now requires 1 Ginger Spice.
Mandarin/Chicken is locked until Lvl 46 so I can't check those.

I think those are the only changes on the appliances I have - missing chateau oven and drink machine.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79774-Recipes-changed-again!!!

dragon2046
03-31-15, 11:05 AM
Is there a thread out there that tells u how much things are to unlock? Getting close to level 47 and was wondering how much money it takes to unlock strawberries and the strawberry receipes like strawberry smoothie, strawberry shortcake and the strawberry heart tart. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank u :)

nmishii
03-31-15, 12:30 PM
There is no specific thread for unlocking things. I don't recall how much to unlock strawberries, but it is 120000 coins and 20 letters to unlock strawberry tart (2 days) and 121000 coins to unlock strawberry smoothie (40 min) and strawberry shortcake (14 hr). When you get to pink lemonade it is 120000 coins (17 hr). These are the prices before the last update.

dragon2046
03-31-15, 12:37 PM
There is no specific thread for unlocking things. I don't recall how much to unlock strawberries, but it is 120000 coins and 20 letters to unlock strawberry tart (2 days) and 121000 coins to unlock strawberry smoothie (40 min) and strawberry shortcake (14 hr). When you get to pink lemonade it is 120000 coins (17 hr). These are the prices before the last update.

Thank u for the info. I need to save a lot of money. Let's hope the prices didn't change! Getting expansion 14 open to get other recipes unlocked was costly. Lol. :)

Simdiva
04-17-15, 11:04 PM
This has been a great resource to me and many others I am sure. I am not sure you noted the changes in pizzas but it's easy enough to figure them out. Also, I just unlocked the triple decker sandwich and idpf you don't have the requirements they are 3 beef, 3 mayo, 4 bread and 3 tomatoes. It cooks for three hours and gives 2000 coins, 400 servings and 9 blue stars. You may also want to add the recent new recipes (devilled eggs, cheese fondue) Since I am only expanded to level 10 I am not sure what else I still need to look for but enjoying the hunt!

kenvindeptrai
04-30-15, 04:39 AM
How about pizza oven?

ariana0601
06-20-15, 09:03 PM
Does anyone know what expansion I need to release ratatouille, coq au vin and onion soup? I just got expansion 13 and they are still locked. I thought I read somewhere that 13 was the magic number......

csmwa
06-21-15, 03:02 AM
Does anyone know what expansion I need to release ratatouille, coq au vin and onion soup? I just got expansion 13 and they are still locked. I thought I read somewhere that 13 was the magic number......

expansion #14

altheamae64
06-21-15, 06:13 AM
This has been a great resource to me and many others I am sure. I am not sure you noted the changes in pizzas but it's easy enough to figure them out. Also, I just unlocked the triple decker sandwich and idpf you don't have the requirements they are 3 beef, 3 mayo, 4 bread and 3 tomatoes. It cooks for three hours and gives 2000 coins, 400 servings and 9 blue stars. You may also want to add the recent new recipes (devilled eggs, cheese fondue) Since I am only expanded to level 10 I am not sure what else I still need to look for but enjoying the hunt!I haven't unlocked that yet (not really trying tbh) but that sounds like an awful lot of ingredients for only 2,000 coins?

Think I'll stick to making as much lobster bisque and tuna casserole as I can.

kooky panda
07-13-15, 02:21 PM
Added a link to the thread under the Game Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76788-Restaurant-Story-2-Guide&p=1029952&viewfull=1#post1029952)

ostrao
12-06-15, 12:53 PM
How about pizza oven? I also want to know where to find this

LonePudding
12-22-15, 08:11 PM
I didn't want to create a new thread for this question so I'll ask here:

What should I learn first? Ginger tea or Orange juice? Veggie Juice is already on the top of my list of priorities, but I can't decide between the other two.

Rynetory2
12-23-15, 06:52 AM
I didn't want to create a new thread for this question so I'll ask here:

What should I learn first? Ginger tea or Orange juice? Veggie Juice is already on the top of my list of priorities, but I can't decide between the other two.

I have set a new thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87635-What-should-I-learn-first-Ginger-tea-or-Orange-juice) for you for further good discussion and we dont derail from the original topic of this thread. Thanks.